Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

CS on the next 2 weeks

CS for the next 2 weeks  

22 members have voted

1. 1. When you want the CS battle ?

• Saturday
    • Monday

Hello,

Due to the fact that next 2 Sundays(this one and next week's one) there are important eveniments like Easter we will move the CS on Saturday or Monday,your choice.

Poll will last until tomorrow evening so announce your friends to vote for the best day.

P.S. after this 2 weeks CS will be back on same day like before(Sunday).

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

I think Monday is better since most of the players are home , back from work .

Saturday still gonna be kinda hard for us ( Christians ) to come since we have to prepair for Easter.

The problem with monday is for those who have a different timezone, and CS is during normal work hours!

same thing as Jesus, i`m in UK but my job requires to be monday to saturday available to cover... but i guess for me would be ok saturday. but still not the best option but what can i do.

Why this CS will be on monday? next ok Easter but this week we want to make normal cs on sunday... a lot of our teammates work on monday between 15-22

i am agreed to be moved because i cant come to CS , two Sundays...because i am Barbeque with Family ...and after maybe little party...

Why this CS will be on monday? next ok Easter but this week we want to make normal cs on sunday... a lot of our teammates work on monday between 15-22

Because here in Romania we have another important eveniment 1 week before Easter, dunno if u guys in Poland celebrate this or not but we have

In Poland we have palm sunday too, but its a normal Day - all shops working - we can talk it about all sundays - its Time for familly not for gaming :)

so if its so important for Romania, u even wont play in this day? u can afk all days but cant play only 2h? its imposible to find a day when all players have time, and what we will get for recompense? we will lost 1 day of LoT, and then someone will have 1 day more. in the next week i'm comming back to poland can someone switch off servers becouse i cant play at this time and i will lost 14h of exp? its the same. we have talked about it and we decide to play on saturday when we will get 2500 credits for all our guild and ally members otherwise its not our problem.

so if its so important for Romania, u even wont play in this day? u can afk all days but cant play only 2h? its imposible to find a day when all players have time, and what we will get for recompense? we will lost 1 day of LoT, and then someone will have 1 day more. in the next week i'm comming back to poland can someone switch off servers becouse i cant play at this time and i will lost 14h of exp? its the same. we have talked about it and we decide to play on saturday when we will get 2500 credits for all our guild and ally members otherwise its not our problem.

Stop bitching if u dont understand .

U can be happy with that , u gonna have 1 more day for LoT and 1 more 380 item, gonna be last time when u have CS this DB   . Mark my words.

Happy holidays!

you will play saturday , and we will play monday , no problem , if easter is not so important to you , for us it is  , you want to have cs 1 week more for free ? cant be , sorry , see you monday. 

Monday is a working day. Don't be retarded and do it on Saturday.

Peace is an illusion

and why 2 ppl decide about it? like i told before, its not my problem, why i need to change sunday for u ? i work on the other days, you are holy cow or something? if u cant play normal just dont play and stop crying

PS: Tsubyke, u dont want to know where i have your words

I dont understand you idea, next week on monday or saturday we have got event too. Admin why you dont add sunday options in this topic? We will See how much Players wanna play on sunday

and why 2 ppl decide about it? like i told before, its not my problem, why i need to change sunday for u ? i work on the other days, you are holy cow or something? if u cant play normal just dont play and stop crying

PS: Tsubyke, u dont want to know where i have your words

I know already where you have my words...in the same place where my sword gonna be , in that place where the sun doesnt shine.

I know for most of the GROM players fair-play is an unknown term  but its fine , u gonna learn next CS.

Due to another dramas this week CS will remain on sunday, due to the rest of the vote next week (Easter) CS will be on Monday and hour will be voted next week.

Closed.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs