Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

Merging back servers + Guild limit

Merging back servers + Guild Limit  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to merge back Server 1 and Server 2 into a single one ?

2. 2. Do you want a limit of 25-30 players in guilds ?

Hello,

As the idea with 2 subservers went where there were over 750 players online and it was worth to have 2 subservers now I don't think it's worth anymore to split the players into 2 sub-servers.

So, if we merge back the 2 subservers into 1 the following things will be restored on the only server :

- Number of spots increased back

- Another good NON-PVP map

- More goldens, rabbits, etc.

- Some improvements of spawns to be on more maps (diversity for more players).

Advantages : 

- More populated events (instead of splitting players into 2 servers)

- More populated arena tournaments

- More populated GM events

- A better feeling for newbies / easier to find players on spots to help them.

And about the 2nd question, it's about the limit members in guilds, still trying to have more good guilds.

Observation : the limit in guilds won't always remain at 25 or 30.When there will be more good/competitive guilds, we can raise it with 5 slots per week/2weeks.

Start votes + opinions.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

yes and yes 25, the reason is obvios i think for more competition :) 

Hell Yea!

1 server is much more fun :)

And more pk on spots since we're overcrowded again.

And more pk on spots since we're overcrowded again.

So, if we merge back the 2 subservers into 1 the following things will be restored on the only server :

- Number of spots increased back

- Another good NON-PVP map

- More goldens, rabbits, etc.

- Some improvements of spawns to be on more maps (diversity for more players).

hello i think that if u limit the number of players on guild that means that every CS will be for the same 50-60 people.

well i dont know if its possible but if u could make one CS for server 1 and one CS for server 2 with lower drops on LOT

it will give the others a chance to play CS not against the top 50 that only gets stronger because they are the only one's who can go LOT

it will give a chance for the medium guilds to play the game as a guild without having to be in the top 50 players

i think it gives a chance for the other players to catch up and have another source of anient sets

because if ancient sets only drops for the top 50 players than the game is for them to rule forever

again i want to say i dont know if its even possible but i think it can fix some things without changing to 1 server and limiting the guilds  

hello i think that if u limit the number of players on guild that means that every CS will be for the same 50-60 people.

well i dont know if its possible but if u could make one CS for server 1 and one CS for server 2 with lower drops on LOT

it will give the others a chance to play CS not against the top 50 that only gets stronger because they are the only one's who can go LOT

it will give a chance for the medium guilds to play the game as a guild without having to be in the top 50 players

i think it gives a chance for the other players to catch up and have another source of anient sets

because if ancient sets only drops for the top 50 players than the game is for them to rule forever

again i want to say i dont know if its even possible but i think it can fix some things without changing to 1 server and limiting the guilds  

Hello,

If there won't be this limit, think that you'll never win CS against GROM, so they'll have CS entire server.

With this limit, there will be more guilds fighting for CS, and as players will grow up, we can raise the limit to 30,35,etc. when we'll have more than 3-4 guilds fighting.

What you said it's impossible (having CS on both servers as CS have his own server - CS server, where both servers are combined into).

But we'll add ancients drop on some other places apart from LoT,Kundun and OldBox4.

1 server for 550 online players?

even now there is not free spots..

so..

i dont think so

1 server for 550 online players?

even now there is not free spots..

so..

i dont think so

There are more than 30% free spots on both servers.

And we were 700 on 1 server without "real problems" before we merged into 2, so 550 is more than perfect for 1 server.

Added this observation : 

The limit in guilds won't always remain at 25 or 30.When there will be more good/competitive guilds, we can raise it with 5 slots per week/2weeks until back to 40-45.

ADMIN, please do not screw it up, this server is 100% excellent, do not increase any more, MU is very easy because it is a HARD server, and you are simply congratulations for the idea of ??creating a server that I did not see In no Server until today, without those / clearpk, / offattack etc, this only devalues ??a server in my opinion, and congratulations for the creativity and unfavorable to maintain a server with more than 500 players online per day !!

Sorry for my English!   :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You can still vote until tomorrow at 16:00 !

"More spots" is not "Double number of spots"|. I really dont find any spot now, with 2 servers. How i will find it when will be just one ? Im refer at a good spot in Kanturu3 or Karutan2. When finally find one, they kick me out, because "sorry mate, i need the spot for my RF", or some other come and kill all party for that spot. How will be better with one server ?

"More spots" is not "Double number of spots"|. I really dont find any spot now, with 2 servers. How i will find it when will be just one ? Im refer at a good spot in Kanturu3 or Karutan2. When finally find one, they kick me out, because "sorry mate, i need the spot for my RF", or some other come and kill all party for that spot. How will be better with one server ?

There will be more "good spots" available and also another non pvp map.There are still plenty spots empty that aren't populated (example : kalima6&7), crywolf spots for non pvp, etc.

Also, keep in mind that ppl will start to populate more raklion and vulcanus as there will be farming zones for sockets/spheres.

Furthermore, the only reason why we splitted into 2 servers was because there were more than 750 online.We never even planned to have more than 1 subserver(because it really sucks), but we had to, because it was overcrowded at that number.With 500 online there is absolutely no point in having 2 subservers, there are brazil servers with 1000+ on a single subserver without any issues (but we wanted to offer more "confort").

Cheers.

I tried Kalima7. Even though the experience is ok, you will be moved to loren if you switch account. Also, you need a ticket to enter. This is cumbersome when you want to hunt goldens..

Pro PvAFK player!

I See a lot free spots or with 1-2 ppl

I See a lot free spots or with 1-2 ppl

better than nothing..

That we need one subserver and more fights and ks %)

Vote ended.

Results (only counted real votes - 1 IP) :

- Servers will merge back into single one.Start moving out to first server slowly as we'll add more slots on it and decrease the 2nd server slots until tomorrow.
- New guild member limit will be 25.The limit will increase periodically when we'll have more competitive guilds.

Due to this turn out, the announced updates will be postponed for tomorrow at 20:30

Thanks for your interest and time !