• Register now to gain full access !
  • Recruiting Session : HERE
  • Full Info about Server : HERE
  • Full Info about Credits : HERE
  • Server Rules : HERE
  • Announcements

• Gion

OldSquad Golden Months Ranking   07/31/2017

This is the rankings topic for OS Points of the second edition (01 August- 31 August).It will be updated every 1-5 days.   Prizes for this month : 1st place : Golden Fenrir + Legends Group + 2 Talismans 2nd place : 4 Seeds in Sphere at choice 3rd place : 100b 100s Any players that reach 40+ OSP but isn't in Top3 : 40b 40s   Attention : The points you are getting from ingame weekly events will only be given to the name of the participant character (if you want points on your main character you come with your main character at events).Exception : Fist Fight event where the name where the points go will be the qualified character name. For the forum tasks/methods of gaining OS Points you must also specify the ingame character to get the points. More info about this competition here :    Rankings : Ciello - 252 OSP marvel10 - 250 OSP Dizia - 243 OSP
      AlezJaja - 150 OSP
      Deelis - 145 OSP
      Arioch - 128 OSP
      Blackmill - 115 OSP
      MichaeL21 - 110 OSP
      Klean - 80 OSP
      Puffs - 80 OSP
      Violence - 70 OSP
      Defecta - 65 OSP
      MOBIUS - 55 OSP
      Xtra - 55 OSP
      Juan23 - 55 OSP
      TAGABUK1D - 50 OSP
      ThunderBR - 35 OSP
      RageBunny - 35 OSP
      AnaM - 35 OSP
      Hagen - 35 OSP
      UCKAXBPEME - 35 OSP
      degre - 35 OSP
      Pasiterek - 30 OSP
      AbraDaB - 30 OSP
      FastUP - 25 OSP
      zile - 25 OSP
      Vengeance - 25 OSP
      tarkan - 20 OSP
      Chip - 20 OSP
      AEthelfled - 15 OSP
      raubik - 15 OSP
      RespecT - 15 OSP
      Beren - 15 OSP
      tatatat - 15 OSP
      FreeWorld - 10 OSP
      Puffs - 10 OSP
      Jori56 - 10 OSP
      iubi - 10 OSP
      Weedow - 10 OSP
      Gore - 10 OSP
      Babs - 10 OSP
      xXPANDAXx - 10 OSP
      CrEaM - 10 OSP
      magikguy - 10 OSP
      rigaro - 10 OSP
      IPPO - 10 OSP
      MisterWeed - 5 OSP
      Sterben - 5 OSP
      Teranu - 5 OSP
      ProtoType - 5 OSP
      Vega - 5 OSP
      Surubel - 5 OSP
      Muddy - 5 OSP
      GigiFast - 5 OSP
      ZoliRF - 5 OSP
      FreakyRF - 5 OSP
      Sonic - 5 OSP
      Catalin - 5 OSP
      WereWolf - 5 OSP
      KilerQueen - 5 OSP
      MDMA - 5 OSP
      TotoRiina - 5 OSP
      Savage - 5 OSP
      RippErDK - 5 OSP
      Guzzbrah - 5 OSP
      ToothFairy - 5 OSP
      Pwned - 5 OSP
      ZLATAN - 5 OSP
      MetsisDL - 5 OSP
      ChicBuff - 5 OSP
      Bado - 5 OSP
      Zirael - 5 OSP
      Aspire - 5 OSP
      Okabe - 5 OSP
      Legalize - 5 OSP
      Tzunade - 5 OSP
      Bloodless - 5 OSP
      xXRivenXx - 5 OSP
      Ambitionz - 5 OSP
      GrandMR - 5 OSP
      TITAN - 5 OSP
      PuiDeDraC - 5 OSP
      Shido - 5 OSP
      Shinya - 5 OSP
      HellBeast - 5 OSP
      TikTakTik - 5 OSP
      DeBuff - 5 OSP
      MannyPakyu - 5 OSP
      RespecTiT - 5 OSP
      Mevius - 5 OSP
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

End-Game Features

Hello,

As we respect your opinions about end-game features we want to give you the opportunity to choose your preferred option.

Don't forget that any of this things will be released ONLY after 7 days when 1st player reach 30 RESET , 400 LEVEL and 200 MASTER LEVEL.

There are 2 big options, each one having 2 sub-options.

Option 1 : Grand Reset

What means Grand Reset ? When you reach 30 resets and level 400 you can make a Grand Reset, deleting all of your points and resets.

After you will be back on 0 resets, you will have 100% exp for all resets [0-30] and also first resets at lower levels (as normally without GR).

Sub-Options for Grand Reset :

a )

- 8000 bonus points after GR (so at 30 resets and 1 GR you will have with 8k more points than the rest of chars without GR)

+ 2500 credits

b )

- 4000 bonus points after GR (so at 30 resets and 1 GR you will have with 4k more points than the rest of chars without GR)

+ 1 very good item at your choice (wings level 3 + 15 + 1 option at your choice, 1 full socketed item + 15,etc.)

Option 2 : Stage 4

What means Stage 4 ? Stage 4 means that we will add 5 more resets (so maximum resets will be 35).

All of this resets will have 20% exp

Sub-Options for Stage 4 :

a ) - Pay different good items in order to be able to reset from 30-31, 31-32, etc.

+ start from level 200 after RESET

+ 300 (extra) bonus points after RESET

+ 200 credits

b ) - Do some quests in order to unlock the resets (for example only : KILL 2 SELUPANS, KILL 4 WW,etc.)

+ start from level 0 after RESET

+ no (extra) bonus points

+ 200 credits

You can choose multiple options and would be nice if you also comment your choice and even add improvements.

Vote will end on 28.05.2017 at 23:00

Any fake votes or multiple votes from same IP will not be counted.

Please choose wisely, you're the only ones that decide your end-game experience, we just offer your the options.

GR option a got my vote.. Also Admin, maybe consider VIP stage 3 release with this Stage4/GR update? Help people catch up etc

GR option a got my vote.. Also Admin, maybe consider VIP stage 3 release with this Stage4/GR update? Help people catch up etc

I added this as a second question in poll.I don't care about it, if majority (75%+) want it I can release it.

Cheers

b ) - Do some quests in order to unlock the resets (for example only : KILL 2 SELUPANS, KILL 4 WW,etc.)

+ start from level 0 after RESET

+ no bonus points

+ 200 credits

Does this mean that we will not get any points per level for these resets?

Does this mean that we will not get any points per level for these resets?

That would be ilogical, you earn all the normal points from that reset but without any extra bonus points after reset

Ok, I voted for Stage 4 option B - it brings a much longer end-game gameplay, also, it sounds pretty hard to obtain which is nice.

On the above note, I am against Gold VIP: since this is supposed to be a low EXP server and there is already too much exp boost from vips+lucky hours+ 12rr boosts. 

BK to kill 2 Selupans = mission impossible.

Pure examples, you can kill Selupan with any char, others from party must let you to do the most damage on it so you get the kill.

Grand reset [A] is the best. I voted for this. Let player upgrade their wings by goblin it will be more fun :). ( Coz i lost my wings lvl3 4 times lol )

I chose both GR options. However, I think they are a bit underwhelming and a bit unfair to top players. I suggest that GR characters can upgrade their 3rd wings to 4th wings for cosmetic value.

I added this as a second question in poll.I don't care about it, if majority (75%+) want it I can release it.

Cheers

I removed the vote option for gold vip, it is clear what ppl want.Gold Vip won't be released as I also wanted.Cheers.

Gr can destroy this game. Im thinking about it a lot of Time, a lot of ppls 25-30 RR dont wanna make gr - what do you think what they want to do on max resa and lvl? They want to make pk and nothing more - 3-4 months its Time to make here max reset - if you make extra resets wody very low exp Players wanna make next RR and the differences between top Players will downgrade

Gr can destroy this game. Im thinking about it a lot of Time, a lot of ppls 25-30 RR dont wanna make gr - what do you think what they want to do on max resa and lvl? They want to make pk and nothing more - 3-4 months its Time to make here max reset - if you make extra resets wody very low exp Players wanna make next RR and the differences between top Players will downgrade

GR / Stage 4 is an optional thing to do when ppl get max.If you don't want to make the GR or the extra resets it's your choice, others will want to do something instead of pk :).

P.S. 3 more days until pool will be closed !

I think people are missing the part where you get 100% xp for all 30 RR after so getting back to 30 RR would be alot quicker then the first one. 

I mean and they dont need to GR for like another 3 months cause theres still heaps of players they will pk with. but once everyone is max and has max items what then? you need the extra edge. 

More PK, more fun. However, I do believe that we should award the first player to GR in some forms because it's a great achievement.

More PK, more fun. However, I do believe that we should award the first player to GR in some forms because it's a great achievement.

he can have a unique title on forum, thats it :)

New ppl shoudn't be allowed to vote in this poll. How the hell they can decied about our future?  Most of us are here long time, we already sacrifice alot of time to get where we are right now. Old players shoud have much more to say in this poll

I voted for : "Sub-Options for Stage 4 : b)" 

no need to give any kind of credits to player cause we can collect enought just by playing...

no point to give items cause as u know many of us playing with more then 2 characters, I wonder how it would like if I would took 4 top items for one of my char.

cheers

New ppl shoudn't be allowed to vote in this poll. How the hell they can decied about our future?  Most of us are here long time, we already sacrifice alot of time to get where we are right now. Old players shoud have much more to say in this poll

no need to give any kind of credits to player cause we can collect enought just by playing...

no point to give items cause as u know many of us playing with more then 2 characters, I wonder how it would like if I would took 4 top items for one of my char.

cheers

you don`t need to make gr on all 4 character give only the main one.

and maybe you are old on this serv it`s dont give you the right to decide about the future more than an newbie in my opinion..maybe tomorow you leave the serv and the newbie that have 1 day play another 3 years...

i vote for stage 4 option b

cheers

You can only get an item for your own class for which you made GR + it isn't tradeable.

you don`t need to make gr on all 4 character give only the main one.

and maybe you are old on this serv it`s dont give you the right to decide about the future more than an newbie in my opinion..maybe tomorow you leave the serv and the newbie that have 1 day play another 3 years...

i vote for stage 4 option b

You got the good point here and anw, 75% of voters are old players.

Cheers

Admin i think it will be good to make a 2 options on 30 rr and 200ml - if you want you can make gr and make lvls with 100% exp and gave 8k stats , or you make 5 extra resets with 20% normal exp ;) what do you think about it?