• Register now to gain full access !
  • Recruiting Session : HERE
  • Full Info about Server : HERE
  • Full Info about Credits : HERE
  • Server Rules : HERE
  • Announcements

• Gion

OldSquad Golden Months Ranking   07/31/2017

This is the rankings topic for OS Points of the second edition (01 August- 31 August).It will be updated every 1-5 days.   Prizes for this month : 1st place : Golden Fenrir + Legends Group + 2 Talismans 2nd place : 4 Seeds in Sphere at choice 3rd place : 100b 100s Any players that reach 40+ OSP but isn't in Top3 : 40b 40s   Attention : The points you are getting from ingame weekly events will only be given to the name of the participant character (if you want points on your main character you come with your main character at events).Exception : Fist Fight event where the name where the points go will be the qualified character name. For the forum tasks/methods of gaining OS Points you must also specify the ingame character to get the points. More info about this competition here :    Rankings : Ciello - 217 OSP Dizia - 193 OSP marvel10 - 180 OSP
      AlezJaja - 115 OSP
      MichaeL21 - 105 OSP
      Deelis - 95 OSP
      Arioch - 93 OSP
      Klean - 80 OSP
      Puffs - 60 OSP
      Xtra - 55 OSP
      Blackmill - 55 OSP
      Juan23 - 55 OSP
      Defecta - 55 OSP
      Violence - 40 OSP
      ThunderBR - 35 OSP
      RageBunny - 35 OSP
      AnaM - 35 OSP
      Hagen - 35 OSP
      degre - 30 OSP
      FastUP - 25 OSP
      zile - 25 OSP
      AbraDaB - 25 OSP
      Chip - 20 OSP
      Pasiterek - 20 OSP
      AEthelfled - 15 OSP
      Vengeance - 15 OSP
      tatatat - 15 OSP
      FreeWorld - 10 OSP
      Puffs - 10 OSP
      Jori56 - 10 OSP
      iubi - 10 OSP
      Weedow - 10 OSP
      Gore - 10 OSP
      Babs - 10 OSP
      Beren - 10 OSP
      raubik - 10 OSP
      magikguy - 10 OSP
      rigaro - 10 OSP
      RespecT - 10 OSP
      MisterWeed - 5 OSP
      Sterben - 5 OSP
      Teranu - 5 OSP
      ProtoType - 5 OSP
      Vega - 5 OSP
      Surubel - 5 OSP
      Muddy - 5 OSP
      GigiFast - 5 OSP
      ZoliRF - 5 OSP
      MOBIUS - 5 OSP
      FreakyRF - 5 OSP
      Sonic - 5 OSP
      Catalin - 5 OSP
      WereWolf - 5 OSP
      KilerQueen - 5 OSP
      MDMA - 5 OSP
      TotoRiina - 5 OSP
      Savage - 5 OSP
      RippErDK - 5 OSP
      Guzzbrah - 5 OSP
      ToothFairy - 5 OSP
      Pwned - 5 OSP
      ZLATAN - 5 OSP
      MetsisDL - 5 OSP
      ChicBuff - 5 OSP
      Bado - 5 OSP
      Zirael - 5 OSP
      Aspire - 5 OSP
      Okabe - 5 OSP
      Legalize - 5 OSP
      Tzunade - 5 OSP
      Bloodless - 5 OSP
      RespecTiT - 5 OSP
Sign in to follow this  
ADMIN

End-Game Features

Admin i think it will be good to make a 2 options on 30 rr and 200ml - if you want you can make gr and make lvls with 100% exp and gave 8k stats , or you make 5 extra resets with 20% normal exp ;) what do you think about it?

horrible idea. majority of votes have chosen GR, server from the very start GR was also announced. looks like it's heading in that direction.

horrible idea. majority of votes have chosen GR, server from the very start GR was also announced. looks like it's heading in that direction.

I'm sure that he actually suggested to implement both options as alternatives for any1 to choose at 30rr (either do the GR or move on with 5 more resets, only 1 option per char).And idk about it

I'm sure that he actually suggested to implement both options as alternatives for any1 to choose at 30rr (either do the GR or move on with 5 more resets, only 1 option per char).And idk about it

yeah i understand what he was saying and imo its a horrible idea, reason why i think this is because, ofc everyone would choose the 5 more resets simply because you will have massive advantage than others who will GR because they will stay high lvl and not be vunerable, rather the people who choose to GR and go back to 1rr again. It has to be one or the other. And so far majority wants GR as per the poll.

lets make grand reset - stat stayed same like 30 rr and after gr 1 point per lvl for all classes :) 1 lvl  - 1 point - 400 points per reset

lets make grand reset - stat stayed same like 30 rr and after gr 1 point per lvl for all classes :) 1 lvl  - 1 point - 400 points per reset

Increasing the stats points by 8000 will give even a bigger advantage to OP chars like DL and SUMM. And if it's not uniform like before (3 & 4 for sm bk elf, 4 for rest) will increase special chars stats even more. I feel the difference in stats when i pvp vs bk or sm and when i pvp vs dl or rf

when i found this server, "MAX30RR" is first word i saw. please keep it as from beginning. Grand reset is good plan. It will make middle  players have opportunity to win  top players ( maybe for short time ).  

Voting for Grand reset because middle players will have a chance in event. Otherwise it will stay like this forever and same people will take most of events forever.

I think that gr dont help low res players , why? when 2-3 ppl from guild make gr , other will help them and they start exp on relic or vulc - first 5-6 res 1 day . One week - 12-15 resets - you will see . After 2-3 weeks thats players have more and more stats and they will be much stronger than before gr ;) If admin make max 35 rr with very low exp i make 1 reset in 1 week - you can make 4-5 res in same time and you can decrease dominance between top players and medium chars. Its only my opinion 

I think that gr dont help low res players , why? when 2-3 ppl from guild make gr , other will help them and they start exp on relic or vulc - first 5-6 res 1 day . One week - 12-15 resets - you will see . After 2-3 weeks thats players have more and more stats and they will be much stronger than before gr ;) If admin make max 35 rr with very low exp i make 1 reset in 1 week - you can make 4-5 res in same time and you can decrease dominance between top players and medium chars. Its only my opinion 

I dont think so. You all are AFK lords, no more no less.

Guys your choice , i play here 3,5 month - a lot of ppl shouted and escaping every day - admin change settings and next ppls whos crying about change settings go away from server ;) its my opinion

Guys your choice , i play here 3,5 month - a lot of ppl shouted and escaping every day - admin change settings and next ppls whos crying about change settings go away from server ;) its my opinion

your opinion is only thinking of yourself, and not others and the server. go cry

^^ no comment - how long time you play here? i play here on 3rd edition , and i dont wanna cry when i loose cs or admin make some changes not good for me

Stop fighting eachother without sense, that's not the objective.

In the end this was a global poll, any1 could exprime his opinion as all of you are equal in our eyes.

Results will be set tonight at 23:00 - whatever you decided we will provide.

And about the GR, it was announced since start, so it is not a "change from admins", we personally wanted and planned it with long time before launch (as it was on last edition also), but we gived the chance for players to choose between more options :)

Cheers !

Vote had ended, the option that won : Option 1 -> a).

Details :

Option 1 : Grand Reset

What means Grand Reset ? When you reach 30 resets and level 400 you can make a Grand Reset, deleting all of your points and resets.
After you will be back on 0 resets, you will have 100% exp for all resets [0-30] and also first resets at lower levels (as normally without GR).

Sub-Options for Grand Reset :

a )
- 8000 bonus points after GR (so at 30 resets and 1 GR you will have with 8k more points than the rest of chars without GR)
+ 2500 credits

So, when 1st player from top (actually BojSieBoga) makes 200 ML, the count will start and after 7 days GR will be introduced.

Thanks for your participation to the poll !

Cheers.