Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
ADMIN

Speed Server Event

Speed Server Event  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you want us to organise a Speed Server Event ?

Ofc yes, it will be opportunity for new players to exp & gear up quickly and without pk/ks abuse from already geared& leveled players.

There will be also motivation for players because even if it's a speed server still many ppl will come just to compete as it will be some kind of "new server" and it will be only the beginning for them on OldSquad, those who will appreciate this project will stay with us :)

its a great ideea

I would like to post my opinion. before merging the speed server , the players  should be  + 50%(jwls items exp) from player main server . Otherwise  will be just some players from main server  creating some speed chars.

there must be a  time  when the merging should take place, not sure yet but players from the speed server should ask for merge . Balance. Not just throwing them among some strong players. Also top players from speed server should have a chance with the players of main server 

28 minutes ago, sisbobo said:

its a great ideea

I would like to post my opinion. before merging the speed server , the players  should be  + 50%(jwls items exp) from player main server . Otherwise  will be just some players from main server  creating some speed chars.

there must be a  time  when the merging should take place, not sure yet but players from the speed server should ask for merge . Balance. Not just throwing them among some strong players. Also top players from speed server should have a chance with the players of main server 

don't expect too much, it's not about making players able to catch top chars from original server in 3 weeks, it's about rush through the first stages (400lvl+& 3rd job) , get some gear to be able competing at most of events with atleast medium players at original server but still in need of growing up in strenght hardly to rival with top players :)

No need of speed server simply because leveling now is really quick. Not leveling will be problematic for the new players but the jewels and buying items. 

All the additions that are about to be included should be good enough for everyone to start in this server too. Keep it simple.

well its an idea which can only be proven by trying, so i say go for it if it does not waste too much time. there is chance of something good to come of this and anyway is quite low risk of anything bad. maybe only few jealous high lvl players will leave cos they see new guys catching up easier, but ultimately we should get more newbies and don't need people who think of themselves more than the servers benefit anyway... the idea seems like it's for the greater good. 

Dyleria (SMG) , Raspberry (EMG), Jerukas (EE)

M09a7q2.png

Click here for my buy / sell topic (Non rr server)

Making MU great again, one MG at a time

I like this, I brought several old friends to this server 1 week ago. THey are very exited because of speed server. Let's make OldSquad crowded again :D.

Pro PvAFK player!

increase jwl and medal drop

I don't think this will help. This will be longer agony. Now we have only grom + ally and 0 opposite team. Most of top players stop playing so there is something else wrong than lack of new players.

13 hours ago, sisbobo said:

increase jwl and medal drop

I agree with medals drop boost to gear up with common sets quickly. About jevels there will be events with boosted jevels drop so global drop probably won't be changed.

1 minute ago, Chudzinx said:

I don't think this will help. This will be longer agony. Now we have only grom + ally and 0 opposite team. Most of top players stop playing so there is something else wrong than lack of new players.

I disagree with your opinion, fresh things always attracts players attention :)

1 hour ago, Legion / Aryman said:

I agree with medals drop boost to gear up with common sets quickly. About jevels there will be events with boosted jevels drop so global drop probably won't be changed.

I disagree with your opinion, fresh things always attracts players attention :)

Yes, but not in MU online private servers. 3 months long server is very old in standards of mu privs ;)

Just now, Chudzinx said:

Yes, but not in MU online private servers. 3 months long server is very old in standards of mu privs ;)

If players are taught to play only few days/weeks on random sh.it servers then yea, 3month will be very long for them so ppl that approach to the subject in this way won't even earn end game items which is main objective so they don't even deserve our attention. This server will be a huge opportunity to those who want to catch up older players, for those who are looking for some stable and good server which is pretty rare nowadays. I will keep my opinion that this opportunity for newcomers will attract them more effectively than any other kind of "event for beginners", but we will see that in the future, there is nothing to lose as Dyleria said already.

the only reason server lose alot of ppl was because of CS and at the 1st 2nd month was cause of spots/party and before all those updates needed , my suggestion was to remove allys and just stay as 1 guild 0 ally . and by this event this wont bring nothing new , maybe some player go , but when it ends , it just turns out the same , because no one want to come start in a server where there are already ppl strong as fk and will take very very long to catch it , so by that they  quit at half or dnt even start , u will see the diference if server reset , cause everyone like to start fresh in a server that is opening whitout rankings yet and that what it brings more ppl , not this.

And if it does start all over again whit all these updates, 1guild 0 ally for very competetive CS ppl will come and stay, because mu is just for guild war and CS alot of events per day, not 24/7 like bots and wait for 1day CS , also CS should be 2 days per week whit that suggestion i made, 1 guild 0 ally

competition = fun = dedication = server crowded

no competition = dead

@ADMIN reconsider, and do a vote pole about this i wrote and u will see im right

this is the best server ive ever seen in my gaming time of mu , so if u do the right things , u will get very positive results

15 hours ago, alok said:

, maybe some player go , but when it ends , it just turns out the same , because no one want to come start in a server where there are already ppl strong as fk and will take very very long to catch it , so by that they  quit at half or dnt even start , u will see the diference if server reset , cause everyone like to start fresh in a server that is opening whitout rankings yet and that what it brings more ppl , not this.

it's true that any genuine new comer will enter and consider to him self "hmm if i start today, will i ever catch the top guys? ". Problem is many people do not consider what happens on servers which are so easy. On some servers you can start today and be top ranking next month, then after another month it's wiped because easy and long term do not go together, it's either hard and long term or easy and short term. reset/wipe is simply a shortcut / cash grabbing trick from greedy and lazy admins to bring in new 'short term' people with their $$. Sure if someone starts next year then they probably wasting their time because after 8 months maybe the project is ready for next iteration (non-rr version2?)  but if they start today they still have a great chance to get in to ML. This is Mu though, even if you playing since sept when server open it doesn't guarantee you any chances to be on top. Those guys who are right at the top are there for a reason, and it is NOT because only they played from start. They played actively, they enjoyed all events, they knew how to farm/where to farm etc. if you start today and do all those things, you will do well.. if you start today and afk 24/7, you will quit after couple months because it's slow and drop rates is not catered toward afk player. if you don't like this then maybe ur looking for server with different settings, not a wiped version of this server? not trying to discourage you but that is reality.

You have to understand that this is :

1. an ongoing cycle of leavers, returners, new comers - natural in all server
  2. This server active players wise still have around same as other servers..they just put false numbers on.
  3. resetting server now would be very short term money grabbing trick that admin already know about and most do it. problem with that is after another 2-3 months, ppl will complain again that new guys cannot catch to old guys, so by then if not you then someone else will be demanding a reset/wipe lol. this attracts short term players but does nothing for long term people at all.
  4. it's a hard server. ofcourse it took even the top guys months to get to where they are and even for them it was not easy. the speed event would allow people to rush through boring early levels but they still need a strong and patient mind to go near top players, this is not easy and it should never be easy otherwise its not worth being on top if it is not something that was earned.
  5. i cant speak on behalf of anyone else, but i came here on two things. recommendation of old friends and other was that i research it first (because they pull me in to many other PS in past which sucked). after my research i decided to come here because it was long term and seemed from all the servers with best features, a good season, admins/players writing logical things and most importantly that it was looking closest to old school experience without going fully old school.

Dyleria (SMG) , Raspberry (EMG), Jerukas (EE)

M09a7q2.png

Click here for my buy / sell topic (Non rr server)

Making MU great again, one MG at a time

16 hours ago, alok said:

And if it does start all over again whit all these updates, 1guild 0 ally for very competetive CS ppl will come and stay, because mu is just for guild war and CS alot of events per day, not 24/7 like bots and wait for 1day CS , also CS should be 2 days per week whit that suggestion i made, 1 guild 0 ally

competition = fun = dedication = server crowded

no competition = dead

As announced on the news topic, I'm sorry to tell you but we decided to cancel the idea of the speed server due to multiple reasons including the busy period that is coming (Christmas & New Year) and other internal reasons that make it not worth.

So, because of that, the changes that are coming will improve a lot the newbies experience here and there is no need of the speed server anymore.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs