Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
ADMIN

Guilds / Alliances Poll

Guild / Alliances Poll  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Remove alliances ?

• No - remain as it is with 2 guilds in an alliance
    • Yes - remove alliances and leave only guilds
  2. 2. Change maximum number of players into a Guild ?

• No - remain as it is with maximum 30 players for any char.
    • Yes - make it 20 for normal chars and 25 for DL chars.
    • Yes - make it 25 for all chars.

Hello,

As many of you requested a change similar to Max30RR in terms of Guilds and Allies I'm making this new poll (where you need to vote as fast as possible to be added for this new updates).

Options of poll :

No changes (with alliances and 2 guilds / alliance)
No alliances (only guilds allowed)

And the 2nd part :

No changes on total number of members (30 per guild)
Change to maximum 20 and 25 for DL
Change to maximum 25 for ALL

*You can choose multiple variants of votes.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

so my vote may change depending on other future plans, as maybe if mechanics side is improved then this kind of change is redundant.

for example is it possible for devs to influence the meta at this stage at all? like if you see in ranking page with CS top tanks it's all SM up there. they are holding switch longer than rf or DL even. this must mean teleport is not disrupting switch hold? if dev cannot change this behavior, and ofcourse no one can change how players decide to play (show up in last few min of cs and just teleport around switch) then i would certainly vote yes to disable allies and potentially even change max guild cap positive side of that would be more attackers, potentially different strategies and influence a different meta which is less boring than the one right now. the strat right now is boring but it gets the win, so people do it. this was mostly an issue in webzen days too, most people realized it's useless to show up from start. negative side of that for me would be that without ally and with smaller guild sizes, what will we do with our friends, how will we manage to chat easily with them in game etc. there is gens chat but it can be spam too easily.

maybe in summary i'm saying, i would like to wait and see the effects of the other proposed changes you wrote on other thread about CS before we make votes for this kind of change. do you have an estimate timeframe for those other CS changes? they sound like an interesting solution which will change things up a bit.

Dyleria (SMG) , Raspberry (EMG), Jerukas (EE)

M09a7q2.png

Click here for my buy / sell topic (Non rr server)

Making MU great again, one MG at a time

2 hours ago, Dyleria said:

so my vote may change depending on other future plans, as maybe if mechanics side is improved then this kind of change is redundant.

for example is it possible for devs to influence the meta at this stage at all? like if you see in ranking page with CS top tanks it's all SM up there. they are holding switch longer than rf or DL even. this must mean teleport is not disrupting switch hold? if dev cannot change this behavior, and ofcourse no one can change how players decide to play (show up in last few min of cs and just teleport around switch) then i would certainly vote yes to disable allies and potentially even change max guild cap positive side of that would be more attackers, potentially different strategies and influence a different meta which is less boring than the one right now. the strat right now is boring but it gets the win, so people do it. this was mostly an issue in webzen days too, most people realized it's useless to show up from start. negative side of that for me would be that without ally and with smaller guild sizes, what will we do with our friends, how will we manage to chat easily with them in game etc. there is gens chat but it can be spam too easily.

maybe in summary i'm saying, i would like to wait and see the effects of the other proposed changes you wrote on other thread about CS before we make votes for this kind of change. do you have an estimate timeframe for those other CS changes? they sound like an interesting solution which will change things up a bit.

CS ideas and this idea are 2 different things.This one is related to 'force' the split of power between server.It can be a permanent thing(as on max30rr) or a temporary thing until the balance of power will be divided into more than 3-4 guilds.

What are you telling about friends and etc. it can be possible anytime with or without this restriction as you will still have 20-30 places for 20-30 players (not alts but main chars).Also it will benefit CS fights with or without the idea of the new system as the only bad part of CS is when there are only 2 guilds/alliances fighting.This thing can even be extended with server objectives like : if we reach a CS with 3-4 guilds fighting for more than x weeks we can raise the number of slots in guild as a 'reward' and etc.

22 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

CS ideas and this idea are 2 different things.This one is related to 'force' the split of power between server.It can be a permanent thing(as on max30rr) or a temporary thing until the balance of power will be divided into more than 3-4 guilds.

What are you telling about friends and etc. it can be possible anytime with or without this restriction as you will still have 20-30 places for 20-30 players (not alts but main chars).Also it will benefit CS fights with or without the idea of the new system as the only bad part of CS is when there are only 2 guilds/alliances fighting.This thing can even be extended with server objectives like : if we reach a CS with 3-4 guilds fighting for more than x weeks we can raise the number of slots in guild as a 'reward' and etc.

ok i think i get the idea now. so it can allow for underdogs to come out now and then, this event could get interesting (hopefully)

Dyleria (SMG) , Raspberry (EMG), Jerukas (EE)

M09a7q2.png

Click here for my buy / sell topic (Non rr server)

Making MU great again, one MG at a time

Poll will be closed and decided tomorrow (today) at 23:59 !

Bring your votes while you still can !

Hello,

Thanks for your votes, final results :

- Remove alliances and leave only guilds after this new update from tomorrow.
As my personal vote goes to the 3rd option, there is a equality between 2nd and 3rd option, but because the first 3 guilds from top are on another class, I'll take the decision of choosing the 3rd option as the winner -> all chars can have 25 members in guild.If there will be enough guilds in the future we'll maybe reconsider it for the 2nd option to promote DL's as GM's especially for CS.But for now we'll stick with 25 for all.

Cheers!

Great :) ,  topic closed