Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Game of War

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

What is Game of War?

It's an Event made by staff and it's very similar to the cards game with the same name.

There are 2 stages: Qualification and Main Event.

Event time:

The event will be held 1-2 times per week, between 16:00-00:59.

The qualifiers will spawn randomly inside this time interval.

Qualification:

There will be a qualification stage where only 16 players will be registered for the Main Event.

GM that holds the event will spawn Event Qualifiers in 4 maps: Noria, Lorencia, Elbeland and Devias.The number of Event Qualifiers spawned means the total number of the slots for the Event.There will be 4 Event Qualifiers on each map.The Event Qualifiers are spawned ONLY on SAFE-ZONES (towns).

The only thing that you need to do in order to qualify for the Event is to find an Event Qualifier and click on it!
    After you'll click on it you will be automatically moved to the Event Zone and you'll have to wait until the Qualification is over.The Event Qualifier that you clicked will also disappear.

*Note: The qualifiers do have a global cooldown of 1 second, meaning that if someone (even in different town) clicked on a qualifier, no one can click another one for 1 second.

ATTENTION: If you'll try to register at the Event with more than 1 char / IP the Event Qualifier will reject your registration on the 2nd Character.

Main Event:

Players will be moved automatically to a unique position into the square from the Event Zone based on the qualification.

Players will automatically get a 'chain' effect on their characters which will make them unable to move from their position until they are eliminated or the event is over.

Players will be automatically skinned into a golden budge dragon so there will be more space and their names will be clearly visible.

After the player is eliminated he will get his consolation reward and the chain effect + the golden budge skin will be gone. But they will get a transparency status so they can stay and watch without disturbing the event.

When everything is set up, GM will explain the game to players that don't know it or he will redirect them to read this topic.

How is the game?

Very simple, GM will generate a bracket with single-elimination and the 16 participants using this generator: http://www.challonge.com

Then players will "fight"1v1 based on the matches generated. The losers are eliminated and they will get their consolations.

The "fight" contains a Best out of 3 between the players where the GM will drop 1  box/player on each round. The + of the Stardust dropped means the number of points the player has. The objective of the game is to get more points than your opponent so you can win the round. The first one to win 2 games is the winner of the match and goes higher in the event.

When a Jewel of Life is dropped for a player, the round is canceled (restarted) and from that moment the player that got the Life can use it on any other round (as a joker) to cancel the round if he feels that he can lose it -lives are usable only vs current opponent.

[Genesis] OSG Events have different rewards than OSGM from Inception ---> https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/5362-osg-events/

Prizes:

1st Place: 25 OSP + OSGM Default Reward
    2nd Place: 20 OSP + OSGM Default Reward
    3rd Place: 15 OSP + OSGM Default Reward
    4th Place: 11 OSP + OSGM Default Reward

Consolations (all participants except first 4 places): 5 OSP + OSGM Default Reward

About OSP ------> 

Edited by Gion
    updated

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Updated with OSGM v2 info.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• 8 months later...