Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum,Facebook,Skype.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN !

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important News
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about NonReset: HERE
  • Full Info about Max30RR: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
Chukundah

chain skill attack delays

at the title says , this is very unfair , no matter how much attack speed summoner have the chain light skill when attacking , the visual attack goes faster, but the delays in the attack are between 1 second each attack , i tried whit 46 speed ,used buffs pots to 106 and still had the 1second delay in attack instead of going full consuctevly attack in goldens mobs pvp, that put summ in disavatange in that cause elf's dl's sm's do not have that delays they attack non stop no matter the speed and whitout any delay between they skill attack,

but in server 20 when i used chain in erohim at LOT the chains hit consuctevly so that is a bug and must be fixed

@ADMINi write u before in facebook u said u raised the limit of it but its still the same , every summoner has this problem and is not fair in to compete in hunt solo dmg vs chars like elf sm emg dl

Hunt on dl char? Really funny :) start to play dl and go to cursed / satyros etc. 30 sec fast attack and 0 stamina

that was not i mean , what i mean is , for example , every attacks from ur firebirds / firescream , every hit will hit any mob/char , wont have 1sec delay between ur attack when u use skill , all hits will hit everytime u using skill , but whit chain lighting the skill wont hit all hits that it should it , it is delayed, compared to all others class skills that not happens

i mentioned others char's for example on skills , not saying that is good or bad hunt

if no one understand what im saying , i cannot record it , but i can pass my TV and show so u all will understand this issue

@ADMINso this is just going to be passed away?

I saw people complain about this delay for other classes on post, I have it too with bk.

Character acts and does his animation more than attacks with dmg(and skill effects) are happening.

A way to check ping with the server would be nice, I did it with the website in cmd got ~50 ping but idk if thats in game too.

its not about ping or wtv, its the miss configs , because in server 20 there is no delay on hit

Still, seems like sum is doing really good if you check kills on bosses..  nyash gets every cursed, every cw event

Chukundah told truth.

Summoner have some problem with speed, coz Chaina animation skill block her attack speed.

No matter... 25 speed or 75 speed, chaina light attack with same speed ;)

So... SUmmoner must be FULL ENE :D dont wast stats on speed or dont pick speed items :D

Why you told them :)

2 hours ago, BabaJaga said:

Chukundah told truth.

Summoner have some problem with speed, coz Chaina animation skill block her attack speed.

No matter... 25 speed or 75 speed, chaina light attack with same speed ;)

So... SUmmoner must be FULL ENE :D dont wast stats on speed or dont pick speed items :D

But on previous non rr agi summ was good 

There is no registration on speed rules for chain lightning since I raised the limit. I will give you tomorrow to try a patch that may help with that but nothing is guaranteed as we are limited to anything related to client-side.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

On 12/11/2018 at 2:22 AM, ADMIN said:

There is no registration on speed rules for chain lightning since I raised the limit. I will give you tomorrow to try a patch that may help with that but nothing is guaranteed as we are limited to anything related to client-side.

so does AS affects chain lightning here ? 

as i cant see diff on golds with 55 as or 125 as

I don't know, I'm speaking only about animation.

Here is the patch that you can test (copy paste over client after exiting from opened mains): https://mega.nz/#!I44hkQ6Z!pSMOdjCKkRj0Bg-WzkQsMCqQnvVRkmVSlSLAm9O3Jg8

still the same , the diference of the speed i attack in server 20 and in server1 is not even close

Technically speaking, there is no difference between server1 and server20.

Make a video with what exactly is happening, I wanna see from your side.