Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum,Facebook,Skype.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN !

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important News
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about NonReset: HERE
  • Full Info about Max30RR: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
ADMIN

3 Years Feedback Contest

20 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

a lot of profit it hold the old players, than to look for new, your Guild broke this edition, at least in my game for sure

His guild didn't broke anything, they were all banned, all itens were removed.

I've been telling this for weeks now, the server is not attractive for new players. They simple can't do anything cause all single event have pvp involved.

Now imagine you and your friends found Cursed Dragon on Elb, you are all lvl 350, you have a decent party, and the boss its totally doable even though you don't have a decent gear, you are there fighting it for almost 20 minutes, just when it is about to die, some ML 50 appear, one shot every single one of you, kill the boss, stole the loot.

You know what most of people will do ? Find another server to play, PERIOD.

Same goes for Goldens, White Wizards, Etc.

This server is potentially better than Global Muonline, but this little things discourage a lot of people to play. 

32 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

His guild didn't broke anything, they were all banned, all itens were removed.

I've been telling this for weeks now, the server is not attractive for new players. They simple can't do anything cause all single event have pvp involved.

Now imagine you and your friends found Cursed Dragon on Elb, you are all lvl 350, you have a decent party, and the boss its totally doable even though you don't have a decent gear, you are there fighting it for almost 20 minutes, just when it is about to die, some ML 50 appear, one shot every single one of you, kill the boss, stole the loot.

You know what most of people will do ? Find another server to play, PERIOD.

Same goes for Goldens, White Wizards, Etc.

This server is potentially better than Global Muonline, but this little things discourage a lot of people to play. 

first. I gave up the game because of this, I was not nice to watch as they all go in items +15 when I couldn't even +10 to do a thing in CM.

second. Yes, they broke the game majority, server is divided into 2 parts....20-30 people from the Grom against most people on the server. In the end, no more Grom, there's one big Alliance and a couple little ones.

thirdly. it is quite normal that 50 ML is killing you at the event, it would be unfair to top players if their efforts would be in vain.About Goldens, you're wrong,newbies can get it.

I have an additional suggestion to only show players who are online in the last 7 days on the leaderboard. Many games have the same leaderboard criteria.

Pro PvAFK player!

The Event is closed now. Winners will be announced in the next days!

I am really happy to see a lot of good feedback and even from ex-players. I made a huge list of things to be done for this incoming year and I really hope that one day we will succeed to satisfy all of you and your needs. As you may have noticed we try-harded a lot during this 3 years to bring you a close-to-perfection gameplay, but only by experimenting different and new things we can obtain a final formula for 'perfection'. All of us (including me) see this game from a lot of points of view, so satisfying everyone is pretty hard and takes time, everyone has his own view related to how the gameplay should be or should not be. While many would had just focus on their own point of view while ignoring others, we chose to hear you, and to work together on the game that we all spend a lot of time in and we want to be a great time.

I want to thank you once again for your input and, apart from the interest in rewards, your interest in #MakingMUGreatAgain!

Don't forget to PM me with your main char for the reward, all of you that contributed to this event but didn't left the name of the main char.

Cheers!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

It was really hard to select the top3 winners, due to much more worthy feedbacks than expected, but it's a contest in the end, and it should have his winners.

Before announcing the winners I want to thank all of you again, for your input, and those with really good feedbacks that aren't in top 3, keep in mind that your feedbacks were great, and many of your things will be taken into account into this year development. 

Your votes have been given only by the current active staff: Me, Gion and Legion, and while Gion & Legion only confirmed the best feedbacks, I had the though decision to select the top3.

Winners:

1st place: @Godsmack - Golden Fenrir + 2 weeks of Silver-VIP.
2nd place: @zebronax- 2 weeks of Silver-VIP
3rd place: @Geralt of Rivia - 1 week of Silver-VIP
Really worthy mentions: Cerberus, int24rain

Don't forget to PM me with your main character for your rewards (for those that didn't posted the name in the topic).

Congrats to everyone involved into this contest and thanks a lot for the time invested to make your words and opinions count!

#MakeMUGreatAgain!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs