Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Gens Maps/Battle zones

KostisPoutou

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

1st of all i wanna say that last update seems really nice. i mean with new spots/mobs etc etc..

just 1 question.. do u really think making swamps+raclion battle zones was a good idea?? and i will explain it..

1. best bosses are in these 3 maps.. swamps, raclion and vulcanus (k7 kundun and crywold are also nonpvp) and min 80% of server has D gens so that means like there is almost no pvp/war for bosses anymore.. just best pvm pt win drop. --->> boring

2. now with all these battle zones can every noob make 1 killer V gens and come clear all afk/hunt parties in these 3 high maps without take pk + he earn gens points.. and i wanna ask.. this is what u want from server? just afk free killing???? if yes then change this killing ee take triple pk too.. and NO they dont kill or fight for win a spot.. they just clearing whole map and go on to the next.

3. ofc u can say that i or we can also change gens or we can also do the same. well.. guess.. they gonna also change gens again and do the same thing. and there is a better idea.. just make these zones as it was and let people fight a little for the bosses or take pk if they want pk a party or something.

i mean i cant really see whats the meaning or the fun of these battle zone when there is no battle but just afk killing..

thx for reading and sorry for my bad English

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

Raklion was always battle, the only switch is between relics and swamp, that have a strong logic.

1. As you said, best pvm party win the boss, so pvp players will get bored to lose over and over and will start migrating to other gens. That's the point, you want pvp you can't stay on same gens. And that's why the 24h limit is there, if you continue to change changes all the time you will stay 24 hours on each change without: Guild (if GM doesn't change the gens), access to best maps for level/farm, access to best bosses from game, no nobody will want to lose that over and over again.

2. This is why they're called battle maps, you can't stay safe AFK there, you want afk you go to other non-battle maps and enjoy lower but safer exp. And yes, this is exactly what we want for our highest level maps, to be a place to stay online not afk like on other maps.

3. Already answered at 1.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  60

1 minute ago, ADMIN said:

Raklion was always battle, the only switch is between relics and swamp, that have a strong logic.

1. As you said, best pvm party win the boss, so pvp players will get bored to lose over and over and will start migrating to other gens. That's the point, you want pvp you can't stay on same gens. And that's why the 24h limit is there, if you continue to change changes all the time you will stay 24 hours on each change without: Guild (if GM doesn't change the gens), access to best maps for level/farm, access to best bosses from game, no nobody will want to lose that over and over again.

2. This is why they're called battle maps, you can't stay safe AFK there, you want afk you go to other non-battle maps and enjoy lower but safer exp. And yes, this is exactly what we want for our highest level maps, to be a place to stay online not afk like on other maps.

3. Already answered at 1.

so if u want these maps for battle zones and not as exp zone why u added spots there?? or why u add spheres or flame there? or why u add flames with so low% chance? make swamps for example then with 5-10 mobs with random re spawn and then higher drop rate and let people fight for drop.. same with vulcanus and raklion.. this is what i understand as battle zones.

and yes i understood your idea. i just wrote u how it works. if u think afk killing is battle.. its ok..

and about changing gens we have already gave a though. we just cant do it right now cause we own castle.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

Your argument doesn't make any sense, then why do we have spots that are dropping gemstones on other maps, or spots that drops jewels, or spots that drops feather/crest and so on? 

Stop being subjective and start being objective, else you know how's called what you do.

Things are simple and I repeat:

- You want to farm on BEST maps from game (Vulcanus,Raklion,Swamp) then you either stay AFK with the risk of being easily killed or stay active and profit.
    - You can't afford to stay online that much / you don't want to play active that much -> you go on the next 'best' maps after battle maps (Relics,Karutan2,Kanturu2-3) where there are still important drops (magic backpack/gemstones) but with the cost of lower exp (which is compensated with the lower risk of getting killed during AFK).
    - You can't afford to stay online at all / you play just AFK -> you go to non-pvp maps (Crywolf,Kalima7,Karutan1) and enjoy your afk leveling without any risk but with the cost of lower exp and very low drops.

I repeat, you can't have the same gain/benefit if you're more casual like the hard core players.

I rest my case.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  12

for me make swamp battle map was bad.now we are obligated to seperate guild in 2 guilds..v gens and d gens..coz ppl take advantage of the battle map and they change gens just to overdps us in pve(medusa) we cant pk same gen.this is only my opinion (and my friends also) . if u like the update we will make 2 guilds..its the only way..