Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Project Phoenix - Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  47

First of all, i think you should link the announcement thread here, so players can read the full info in one place.

You mentioned that the current NonRR is a failure, but in my opinion that is not the case, at all. Having 300+ players online, many of them active (just check out DS entrance in the evenings) and new players coming in all the time is not a fail at all. This is at 4 months after opening. Other servers don't come close to this number of active players in the first week! You did a great job, even if not perfect.

The new concept is a very interesting one, and i will definitely play it. However, will the stats+ML points be reset, with 40 points extra, when resetting?

I think you made a little mistake by announcing the opening date a little too soon. People are still very invested in the current NonRR, and they see this announcement as an end for the server they still play and love. My suggestion is increasing the rates for NonRR, so players will have a closure (reach their goals) before Phoenix will open. Otherwise, i think many will feel all their work was for nothing. I agree with your opinion about playing for fun, but i don't think everyone sees it like this.

The others have raised a very good point, it's not a great strategy to split the player base into 3 servers, especially considering two of them have a very similar profile (NonRR + Phoenix). One of the strong points of OldSquad is exactly having a large number of active players on one server. This is how rivalries and friendships emerge, when a lot of players are crammed in a few maps. I have a suggestion to incentivize players to move to the new server, when it opens: offer the option to delete your char on NonRR/30RR and get credits in the new server.

I also have something to say to the people bitching about every announcement: be happy that the staff here is experimenting, trying to find the best balance for everyone (doners and non-doners, casuals and hardcore). Of course, not all decisions are inspired, but the end result is still a much more balanced game than 99% of the other servers (including GMO).

Balancing even a simple match-three game is an extremely difficult job. We are talking about a damn MMORPG here.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, salam said:

First of all, i think you should link the announcement thread here, so players can read the full info in one place.

You mentioned that the current NonRR is a failure, but in my opinion that is not the case, at all. Having 300+ players online, many of them active (just check out DS entrance in the evenings) and new players coming in all the time is not a fail at all. This is at 4 months after opening. Other servers don't come close to this number of active players in the first week! You did a great job, even if not perfect.

The new concept is a very interesting one, and i will definitely play it. However, will the stats+ML points be reset, with 40 points extra, when resetting?

I think you made a little mistake by announcing the opening date a little too soon. People are still very invested in the current NonRR, and they see this announcement as an end for the server they still play and love. My suggestion is increasing the rates for NonRR, so players will have a closure (reach their goals) before Phoenix will open. Otherwise, i think many will feel all their work was for nothing. I agree with your opinion about playing for fun, but i don't think everyone sees it like this.

The others have raised a very good point, it's not a great strategy to split the player base into 3 servers, especially considering two of them have a very similar profile (NonRR + Phoenix). One of the strong points of OldSquad is exactly having a large number of active players on one server. This is how rivalries and friendships emerge, when a lot of players are crammed in a few maps. I have a suggestion to incentivize players to move to the new server, when it opens: offer the option to delete your char on NonRR/30RR and get credits in the new server.

I also have something to say to the people bitching about every announcement: be happy that the staff here is experimenting, trying to find the best balance for everyone (doners and non-doners, casuals and hardcore). Of course, not all decisions are inspired, but the end result is still a much more balanced game than 99% of the other servers (including GMO).

Balancing even a simple match-three game is an extremely difficult job. We are talking about a damn MMORPG here.

Finally someone that knows to address facts without acting like a victim, while providing constructive opinion.

I will make it clear (hopefully for everyone).

A fail or success it is not measured just by player count, but it's still an important thing, so I want to point out few aspects:
    - Since almost 1 month we couldn't reach higher numbers of active players, despite trying everything we could (under current situation), with (in my opinion) great updates, advertisement and activity (events,support,anything to please and attract both oldie players and new players). Doesn't matter what we tried to do, the number of active players stagnated and even went down, slowly. That's not because there were not enough new players, but there was simply hard for them to catch up, so a big part of them end up by leaving after a small period (there are happy cases as well, but not enough), while oldie players dropped slowly due to the overall gameplay (that, in this case, failed, and we know it), that wasn't attractive enough to continue playing (spend xx hours for 1 ML level, while having already most of items needed to fight anything).
    It's both our fault but also player's fault, and most important, saturation with private servers. Why I am saying this:
    Despite having big wholes, the overall gameplay is much better than any other servers, but, because newbies have xx server-choices daily to play, they will prefer to just start a lower server / lower pop server, but having fair chances with the rest, instead of choosing the quality (us) despite being an already old server. The same can be said for players that choose to leave ship when they see first thing they don't like, instead of closing eyes and look at the rest xx things that are good. And yes, it's our mistake because we didn't reached yet a perfect state to be able to attract anyone anytime, and without losing ppl that leave the ship at first bad thing (by avoiding such things).
    - Why I said gameplay failed this time, is because, entire progression should have been much harder (level,items), as we wanted the hard server to reflect, but, in reality, it was much easier to 'end game', and by 'end game' doesn't mean having max level / max items, etc. but having a great motivation to play on the long term, with progressive rewards, goals, etc. (see the case with a lot of ancients early-mid game, easy ML, etc. etc.)
    - We, as staff, are striving for perfection, we're giving everything and we're expecting at least long-term motivation from both players and us to work together. If this is lost early, we lose the motivation as well, as no matter what we're doing and spending time on, doesn't bring any expected results.
    - The last but one of the most important aspects, we need donations in order to survive, you can trust me or not, but such project needs 4 digit sum of euros per month only for the monthly costs (dedi servers, dedi web, server files, financial taxes, advertisement, extra tools, etc.) without my part (which is normal to have, as I'm working only on this project, dedicating my entire time for it), which, when servers are going good (first 1-3 months) it's covered, but, because our donations systems are made in a play2win manner, after this period nobody is really donating anymore (have everything they need from game / farmed the needed credits, see that playerbase is going down and are getting afraid to donate, or simply not interested in the advantages anymore). That's the time when the entire project is starting to go on minus for the next 5-8 months (as promised to be kept alive) until it is closed. So, in order to provide the same Play2Win experience while also keeping our project and servers alive for the promised period, we need to open new editions/servers that can sustain the rest of them until their next edition. Without this things nobody would invest/lose time for such big project. You want Play2Win experience? Yes, we deliver it, but there are compromises from both sides, else we can just keep 1 server and make it pay2win and don't lose time for working on xx servers/updates/etc.

I repeat, players are free to choose where to play, NonReset won't die that easy (as long as there are ppl that like it), just like max50rr didn't died despite lower number of players. But, we expect our players to understand our reasons and that we're not retards (in an ideal world, as I said, it's 100x times better for us to have only 1 server, that can be on same edition for years, with a high activity and popularity anytime, but sadly, it's not the case nowadays, so we both have to work much more & harder, while making compromises for your own entertainment, in the end). We're offering our product and time for free, donating is just an option, and for only like 6-10% of you, everything else is both yours and our risk, so before judging us and complaining, put for 5 minutes in our shoes, try to see the things from our eyes, and you'll understand better.

I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings, but show must go on, and we must strive for perfection and to be the best MU community, for ppl like you that one day will join our servers, and just like you, will like it a lot, but also having no reasons to quit, and a healthy & close to perfection environment (don't forget that you, current non reset players that like it despite his wholes, are satisfied only because there were 2x Max30RR editions, 1x NonReset edition and 1x Max50RR edition before this NonReset, that had a huge impact on it's result - getting better and better with any new edition).

Cheers!

L.E: @Flynn @iQon @lipitravi @KostisPoutou @rikihz17 @Titanium - I want you to read as well, as you complained on chat.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  7

Yeah well, let me tell you something. I really like the concept of what your private servers do. The events window and the constant events that motivate you day to day to play and stuff, and i was fine with NoRR, but as many people have stated and you yourself did, it isn't like people will feel their effort was kinda dumped when from 350 active players it drops down to what, being optimistic 200? It's going to force us to either quit or play alone which mu as an MMO can feel very lonely. Anyway, i will stay on NoRR And try phoenix when it comes out because i respect and like what your servers bring but for me, the most important thing a mu server can have is longevity.

• Content Count:  32

Thanks for tagging me in your reply as one of the people complaining but trust me i didn't say anything i feel about this  because first of all i know you dont like me and you dont like criticism so il just keep my mouth shut but making a new server before there is even 1 player that has maxed ML yet is a joke.You said previously that there are players who have finished the game and are bored which is also not true only player who is almost finished his set in game is TwojPan and even that is due to questionable tactics and cheating in events rest of us are nowhere near. Its your server we just play here who cares what we think anyway.Good luck with the new project.

• Content Count:  57

As expected, no PMs. My point was proved

• Content Count:  43

OS is hands-down an outstanding project. Even though I have played here just for 2 months on NonRR server before leaving it, it was still the best experience I had and no other server can  compare with this. The reason I left was my mates stopped playing due to lack of PVP after GROM got banned and fact that many players got decked out in full ancient sets so fast .Few weeks after we left there was pvp-based update for events that got me really excited but unfortunately I decided to not come back because I felt I would not be able to catch up. I can honestly say I regret leaving this server and wanted to return when new non-rr server is released. 

Regarding current Non-RR server it was great experience but it had some flaws for ''Hard-core'' server. I would like to point some of them out so maybe we can improve its next edition.

1) Gearing was too easy-  There were some people who got decked out in full ancient set too fast even before stepping into Land of Trials. Some SM got Enis+Anubis in 2-3 days and solo-carried every event boss from then on so I guess ancient drop in DS was too high.  You could farm Maya every day without any competition (pvp was dead there) and it dropped 3 top-tier weapons every day. It would make more sense if Maya was dropping 1 weapon, same for CW event where every Dark Elf monster could drop top weapon too was just too generous. Regarding IT it was heavily abused half of the time with anti-gaming and rewards (Flame/Feather of Condor) were too great.  Just by entering event you had 50% chance to be winner and get reagents for 3rd level wings. I think Feathers for 3rd wings should only be made by players or given as rewards for big-events, regarding flames they can be farmed in Swamp with really-low drop chance. Last but not least is Blacksmith (+9 ---> +12) for credits. Whole upgrade system was turned up-side down to force people use credits for upgrading, because instead of chances decreasing the higher level item is, it was actually increasing, making +10 less success chance than +15. I understand you have to make money, but after few weeks of server release seeing people in +12 or even more on a hard-core server is just wrong.  In addition Medals were dropping +11 items that many semi-active/casual players used for 1-1,5 months, I think making them drop max +9 would stimulate people to upgrade items to +11/+12 thus increasing these items value  and also giving some micro-gear progression to work towards instead of equiping full +11 and forgetting about gear for a month. I also heard about people killing Cursed Dragon at night/morning and getting 3lvl Wings from OldBox+5, which is absurd.

2) Events/PvP-  last PVP-event update was step in right direction, BUT I wish it was implemented at start or atleast earlier. It is impossible to take any boss and out-damage fully equiped Summoner, so the only way to not make it boring dps-race that you eventually gonna lose is to add PVP which brings tactical elements and strategies for fights. Some players with worse gear/lower level say that pvp events leave them no chances, BUT they have no chance to out-dps those players on KS race without pvp too. Also regarding bosses  ( Golden Knights/ Great Golden Dragon) I think they should be harder to kill thus giving more time for players to contest/fight for them and make it challenging experience.

Everything I wrote is my personal opinion and vision how I see real ''Hard-core'' server. As always I wish you luck with upcoming projects and never stop improving!

funny how someone can complain about bitching by bitching himself. :D We just wanted some info about how things are going to move on considering this came as a surprise the launch of a new server i mean even tho as stated before people havent reached max lvl or gear on nonrr not even close. And nobody is contesting the need for cash on a private server its only natural. However if the play2win notion is something this server prides itself with there shouldnt even be a discussion about donating in here.Let those who want to donate do it and stop asking those who arent to do it. A game needs both donators and free2play people.Donators provide the cash needed and free2play people provide a better gaming environment for all so both are equally important. Im not against opening a new server by all means i wish you the best of luck with it even tho nonrr is going to loose some population maybe we'll get lucky and have the annoying people leave and the real nonrr dedicated players stay. We just wanted some clear information about how things gonna end up because this popped out of nowhere. I still dont understand the need to rr a server after 8-12 months because the way i see it(maybe im wrong) a brand becomes a brand by being steady. You dont see Levis jeans sell pants one year then shoes the next year then hats the next year and so on prolly not the best comparison but you get the point. Resetting is most likely the fastest way to get cash flowing even tho in a long run i do believe cash would flow either way because seeing a private server being steady which doesnt happen to often that will attract more people to it meaning more donating possibilities. But yes we do enjoy a free service and its not up to us to contest these things were just giving player feedback as it was asked of us.

3 hours ago, iQon said:

Thanks for tagging me in your reply as one of the people complaining but trust me i didn't say anything i feel about this  because first of all i know you dont like me and you dont like criticism so il just keep my mouth shut but making a new server before there is even 1 player that has maxed ML yet is a joke.You said previously that there are players who have finished the game and are bored which is also not true only player who is almost finished his set in game is TwojPan and even that is due to questionable tactics and cheating in events rest of us are nowhere near. Its your server we just play here who cares what we think anyway.Good luck with the new project.

You didn't read my post or you didn't understand what I wrote. I specifically wrote that by 'ending game' doesn't mean having max level / max items. By ending game means not having any 'bigger' motivation to continue (not enough competition, not enough long term goals/objectives apart from few extra ML levels and the last set completions from the end-game set). 

2 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

OS is hands-down an outstanding project. Even though I have played here just for 2 months on NonRR server before leaving it, it was still the best experience I had and no other server can  compare with this. The reason I left was my mates stopped playing due to lack of PVP after GROM got banned and fact that many players got decked out in full ancient sets so fast .Few weeks after we left there was pvp-based update for events that got me really excited but unfortunately I decided to not come back because I felt I would not be able to catch up. I can honestly say I regret leaving this server and wanted to return when new non-rr server is released. 

Regarding current Non-RR server it was great experience but it had some flaws for ''Hard-core'' server. I would like to point some of them out so maybe we can improve its next edition.

1) Gearing was too easy-  There were some people who got decked out in full ancient set too fast even before stepping into Land of Trials. Some SM got Enis+Anubis in 2-3 days and solo-carried every event boss from then on so I guess ancient drop in DS was too high.  You could farm Maya every day without any competition (pvp was dead there) and it dropped 3 top-tier weapons every day. It would make more sense if Maya was dropping 1 weapon, same for CW event where every Dark Elf monster could drop top weapon too was just too generous. Regarding IT it was heavily abused half of the time with anti-gaming and rewards (Flame/Feather of Condor) were too great.  Just by entering event you had 50% chance to be winner and get reagents for 3rd level wings. I think Feathers for 3rd wings should only be made by players or given as rewards for big-events, regarding flames they can be farmed in Swamp with really-low drop chance. Last but not least is Blacksmith (+9 ---> +12) for credits. Whole upgrade system was turned up-side down to force people use credits for upgrading, because instead of chances decreasing the higher level item is, it was actually increasing, making +10 less success chance than +15. I understand you have to make money, but after few weeks of server release seeing people in +12 or even more on a hard-core server is just wrong.  In addition Medals were dropping +11 items that many semi-active/casual players used for 1-1,5 months, I think making them drop max +9 would stimulate people to upgrade items to +11/+12 thus increasing these items value  and also giving some micro-gear progression to work towards instead of equiping full +11 and forgetting about gear for a month. I also heard about people killing Cursed Dragon at night/morning and getting 3lvl Wings from OldBox+5, which is absurd.

2) Events/PvP-  last PVP-event update was step in right direction, BUT I wish it was implemented at start or atleast earlier. It is impossible to take any boss and out-damage fully equiped Summoner, so the only way to not make it boring dps-race that you eventually gonna lose is to add PVP which brings tactical elements and strategies for fights. Some players with worse gear/lower level say that pvp events leave them no chances, BUT they have no chance to out-dps those players on KS race without pvp too. Also regarding bosses  ( Golden Knights/ Great Golden Dragon) I think they should be harder to kill thus giving more time for players to contest/fight for them and make it challenging experience.

Everything I wrote is my personal opinion and vision how I see real ''Hard-core'' server. As always I wish you luck with upcoming projects and never stop improving!

Thanks for the feedback. As I stated, we already knew the mistakes, and the feedback from players confirmed them, that's why we are reworking a big part of gameplay for phoenix.

The idea behind CM rates was up a long time before we even had this current website with such premium modules (in our first legacy s4). It was started from the simple fact that we wanted to reduce the loss/frustration of players losing items at high +, and to move those to lower +, to at least lose a little less than normal.

Yes, in the long run it seemed to be much easier to complete the +15 sets, especially by using modules for the harder rates, that's why on Phoenix rates are back on their normal state (from high to low).

You can blame my brain for not coming faster with such great idea for invasions, but inspiration needs time and ideas comes involuntary.

11 minutes ago, Titanium said:

funny how someone can complain about bitching by bitching himself. :D We just wanted some info about how things are going to move on considering this came as a surprise the launch of a new server i mean even tho as stated before people havent reached max lvl or gear on nonrr not even close. And nobody is contesting the need for cash on a private server its only natural. However if the play2win notion is something this server prides itself with there shouldnt even be a discussion about donating in here.Let those who want to donate do it and stop asking those who arent to do it. A game needs both donators and free2play people.Donators provide the cash needed and free2play people provide a better gaming environment for all so both are equally important. Im not against opening a new server by all means i wish you the best of luck with it even tho nonrr is going to loose some population maybe we'll get lucky and have the annoying people leave and the real nonrr dedicated players stay. We just wanted some clear information about how things gonna end up because this popped out of nowhere. I still dont understand the need to rr a server after 8-12 months because the way i see it(maybe im wrong) a brand becomes a brand by being steady. You dont see Levis jeans sell pants one year then shoes the next year then hats the next year and so on prolly not the best comparison but you get the point. Resetting is most likely the fastest way to get cash flowing even tho in a long run i do believe cash would flow either way because seeing a private server being steady which doesnt happen to often that will attract more people to it meaning more donating possibilities. But yes we do enjoy a free service and its not up to us to contest these things were just giving player feedback as it was asked of us.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't bitched anything at all, and I never said you (ones that I tagged) are bitching, you were just complaining without seeing the bigger image, which I had to make it clear in order to have constructive conversations, not just you guys coming to act like victims and make us feel like we ended your lives with our announcement and plans.

Nobody said resetting is mandatory, no, of course if there would be 200 online after 1 year there would be no need for a reset, but in most cases, after 8 months there are like 20-30 online left, which of course makes no point for both us to not reset it and also the left players to play alone) - I have the impression that you are coming from GMO, and not played any private MU server in last 2 years - that 80% are closed/reset after 1-3 months.

Most of you (by checking your chars and forum accounts) are really new even to this nonreset server (not speaking about entire community since 3 years ago). So, I need to make it clear for you as well, how things does stay and why in our Community (as most of veterns already know it, that's why you don't see them here complaining).

Thanks for any input anyway, I personally really appreciate it, as it means you actually care about what's happening here, but I hope you understand things like grown adults.

• Content Count:  60

Who said that NonRR is a failure? i dont think so. there are some small mistakes made but none can say that it was failure.

btw Admin why u still thinking that lvl up should be even harder?? i mean after 5 months none is max yet. and after 131ml u getting like 1 lvl per day. how harder can it be? like taking 1 lvl per week? and then u say that server has a life for 8-12months. so i am guessing u r making server that none can reach max lvl and enjoy game.

about items and donations u are 100% right. items should be harder.. goblin too. but u know that already cause many players said it many times.. i mean it cant be right players got full anc set from 2nd week that server opened. and be able adding luck and make 12 with credits and then got even more % in machine for 13..15. i see this right now.. none buying good anc items anymore.. everyone got them.. they just searching only noob anc items for seeds.

if u want my opinion.. this non rr server was sooooooo good that it could still have 500+++ members. the biggest "mistake" that faked up the server a little was the dupes.. many people left game cause they saw other players (mostly afkers) getting sets+15 + yel opt etc etc + u banned like 25-30 players.

and OFC u had to ban them and delete as many dupes u could but still.. was too late.. game was already faked up.. maybe u could at least punish Grom, delete all their acc, but let them play again (if they wanted it) and not ban their IPs too. but i can also understand why u did that and i can say i am with u on this.. cause they may try do shitty things again.

thats just my opinion. i would prefer if we had no market on site and these shits and having a safer game than this. ofc this isnt 100% your mistake but still.. this dupes thing "destroyed" game like 80%. cause server is still active with 2-3 guilds.. imagine if Grom were also here..

but after all server was and is very good.. i wish u best luck what ever u do.

1 hour ago, KostisPoutou said:

Who said that NonRR is a failure? i dont think so. there are some small mistakes made but none can say that it was failure.

btw Admin why u still thinking that lvl up should be even harder?? i mean after 5 months none is max yet. and after 131ml u getting like 1 lvl per day. how harder can it be? like taking 1 lvl per week? and then u say that server has a life for 8-12months. so i am guessing u r making server that none can reach max lvl and enjoy game.

about items and donations u are 100% right. items should be harder.. goblin too. but u know that already cause many players said it many times.. i mean it cant be right players got full anc set from 2nd week that server opened. and be able adding luck and make 12 with credits and then got even more % in machine for 13..15. i see this right now.. none buying good anc items anymore.. everyone got them.. they just searching only noob anc items for seeds.

if u want my opinion.. this non rr server was sooooooo good that it could still have 500+++ members. the biggest "mistake" that faked up the server a little was the dupes.. many people left game cause they saw other players (mostly afkers) getting sets+15 + yel opt etc etc + u banned like 25-30 players.

and OFC u had to ban them and delete as many dupes u could but still.. was too late.. game was already faked up.. maybe u could at least punish Grom, delete all their acc, but let them play again (if they wanted it) and not ban their IPs too. but i can also understand why u did that and i can say i am with u on this.. cause they may try do shitty things again.

thats just my opinion. i would prefer if we had no market on site and these shits and having a safer game than this. ofc this isnt 100% your mistake but still.. this dupes thing "destroyed" game like 80%. cause server is still active with 2-3 guilds.. imagine if Grom were also here..

but after all server was and is very good.. i wish u best luck what ever u do.

I'm not talking about last 50-60 ML levels (they are made in the way that you can't complete them without playing for the full duration of server). I am talking about the level 1-400 which was too easy than expected (you had 200+ in first 2 days, then first stage over in first week, etc.). First 100 ML levels as well, too easy than expected, it should have been much more challenging (overall level 1-500). Take the last non reset edition as an example, it took like 3-4 months for first players to reach level 400, then 2-3 more for max ML, that's how it should have been again, but we failed with it this time, making it like 2-3 months for level 1-500 and then 4-5 months for last 100 levels.

Items, ancients, etc. what you say I already stated in my last reply, those are the 'minor' fails that caused the overall fail, small things, sumed up, destroyed the long-term progression (and, the motivation).

Yes, the problem that was with dupe was also an important factor, but not that much as the rest of things. GROM is banished from this community, and it's really healthy for the future (they caused a lot of problems, abusive events - see pvp arena, cs double guilds, non fair-play competition, and ofc, bug abuses). So, it was and it is actually a positive thing that they were/are out, for everyone involved.

Just to be clear most of my previous post was meant as a response to what Tekashi69 said  especially the bitching part :D

In all fairness i think you as a staff do a good job maintaining the server .Everything from drop rates ,CM rates, spots, events, market is well organised and it makes the game enjoyable.And yes we are not veterans  and yes we played on GMO prolly why we are not accommodated to the reset part but I do understand the need for it now.As i said before im not against opening a new server and i do wish you the best of luck with it.

We prolly should have done more digging into the reason why these resets happen.And yes ofc having like 20-30 people online playing makes no sens to not reset the server.And if over 200 online no reason to reset it also. Thank you for clearing that up. What we dont agree with is resetting one because a select few got bored which we initially thought.

Now about CM rates item drops and so on. I see some people being unhappy about the fact that some players managed to get decent gear in a short amount of time. And i do agree its a bit frustrating having the same people winning every event, invasions pretty much all the good stuff but i guess thats the benefit of being more dedicated to playing this game.No matter what game you play those who invest more time/effort will be way ahead of the casual ones.Im a casual player myself i cannot play the game 24/7 so i dont expect myself to be even with those that do that. Thats of course if they play legit. So i dont think lowering rates and generally making the game harder will benefit anyone because its always the same story those that invest time/effort/money into the game and know how to play will be ahead no matter how hard it is.

If they wont have a acc set next time they will have a exc set long before the average player because they good at playing this game and got the time/coin to do so.So there will always be a gap.Try to not see this as a race too much and enjoy the game more.

• Content Count:  2,038

Btw guys, you forgot about something. You can play on both NonRR and Phoenix at the same time. There is no need to "quit" one to play another. Everybody can, and they are welcomed, to play until they reach the maximum limit of accounts for each server :)

We have reworked the hours for the events on Phoenix, so somehow everybody can try Phoenix while still remaining on NonRR / Max50

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  47

I just look more closely at the two VIP plans (Farmer & Hunter) and to be honest i think they're not very balanced.

Hunter has so much more useful stuff, that i think the number of people buying Farmer will be low.

EXP:

8% Farmer / 15% Hunter

DROP:

15% Farmer / 5% Hunter - not really useful, since you need the whole party to have VIP to get the effects, while solo hunting is very ineffective (that's a good thing)

MAX ELF BUFF:

+25 Farmer / +40 Hunter

MARKET LIMIT:

+200% Farmer / +50% Hunter - if the limit will be the same as NonRR, it's pretty hard to hit that limit and it's not a signifiant advantage anyway

ZEN:

+150% Zen and lower cost-delay for Post Farmer / lower RR cost Hunter - while the extra zen drop can be useful, it's situational (only applies to highest/dmg on mob afaik) and it's offset by the large RR cost discount for Hunter

Post cost/delay on farmer aren't much of an advantage

CM AND JWLS%

The Farmer has a slight advantage here, with 5% S/JoL/JoH and 3% for +10-15. This is especially helpful only in later stages of the game, though. The Hunter has a small perk with +5% for invitations

OFFLEVEL/OFFSTORE:

Farmer gets OffStore and Store - pretty useless, when we have a very functional and active web market

Hunter gets OffLevel and extra entries for events - large advantage, allows you to have a larger number of support chars.

My idea about this would be:

Farmer gets larger leveling bonuses, lower item related bonuses

- High Exp boost (15%)

- Low Drop boost (8%)

- low elf buff lvl increase (+25)

- Jewels chance increase (Soul/Joh/JoL) - goes along well with jwl hunting on mobs

- Lower MuBot zen cost (i think you should make the bot cost zen)

- Offattack

Hunter gets larger bonuses related to items and hunting/events, lower exp/zen bonuses

- Lower Exp boost (8%)

- Larger Drop boost (15%)

- Zen boost

- higher elf buff (40)

- CM% increase for invitations and items

- Lower zen RR cost

- +1 extra entries

- +5% damage on bosses (if possible)

I think the idea of having two plans for different player types is amazing, and you should definitely keep it but work on the balance.

12 hours ago, salam said:

I just look more closely at the two VIP plans (Farmer & Hunter) and to be honest i think they're not very balanced.

Hunter has so much more useful stuff, that i think the number of people buying Farmer will be low.

EXP:

8% Farmer / 15% Hunter

DROP:

15% Farmer / 5% Hunter - not really useful, since you need the whole party to have VIP to get the effects, while solo hunting is very ineffective (that's a good thing)

MAX ELF BUFF:

+25 Farmer / +40 Hunter

MARKET LIMIT:

+200% Farmer / +50% Hunter - if the limit will be the same as NonRR, it's pretty hard to hit that limit and it's not a signifiant advantage anyway

ZEN:

+150% Zen and lower cost-delay for Post Farmer / lower RR cost Hunter - while the extra zen drop can be useful, it's situational (only applies to highest/dmg on mob afaik) and it's offset by the large RR cost discount for Hunter

Post cost/delay on farmer aren't much of an advantage

CM AND JWLS%

The Farmer has a slight advantage here, with 5% S/JoL/JoH and 3% for +10-15. This is especially helpful only in later stages of the game, though. The Hunter has a small perk with +5% for invitations

OFFLEVEL/OFFSTORE:

Farmer gets OffStore and Store - pretty useless, when we have a very functional and active web market

Hunter gets OffLevel and extra entries for events - large advantage, allows you to have a larger number of support chars.

My idea about this would be:

Farmer gets larger leveling bonuses, lower item related bonuses

- High Exp boost (15%)

- Low Drop boost (8%)

- low elf buff lvl increase (+25)

- Jewels chance increase (Soul/Joh/JoL) - goes along well with jwl hunting on mobs

- Lower MuBot zen cost (i think you should make the bot cost zen)

- Offattack

Hunter gets larger bonuses related to items and hunting/events, lower exp/zen bonuses

- Lower Exp boost (8%)

- Larger Drop boost (15%)

- Zen boost

- higher elf buff (40)

- CM% increase for invitations and items

- Lower zen RR cost

- +1 extra entries

- +5% damage on bosses (if possible)

I think the idea of having two plans for different player types is amazing, and you should definitely keep it but work on the balance.

Good input! Waiting more opinions on this one.
    Helper zen is increased a lot on Phoenix (not possible for VIP to have lower zen, as your suggestion).
    Not possible the thing with "+5% dmg on bosses".

#Update2 released on first post!

I fully support this new project ''Phoenix'' and hope it will be the best release we had, BUT there is 1 thing that really bothers me the most. I do understand that all VIP bonus benefits can be debatable and might have their right to be (xp-bonus, drop bonus, zen bonus), BUT why ''Off-attack'' system is just VIP exclusive and even then there is such silly hour limitation. Don't get me wrong I am really happy that you finally decided to add this feature that many players have asked for years, but I see it to be fundamental and same as ''auto-clicker'' so why would you charge money for one of them. Imagine how players would feel if you added ''auto-clicker'' only for VIP's, it's the same story. I have played many servers with both of those features and they are really helpful, so its HUGE bonus for server to have them, but it's first time I see one of them locked behind ''paywall''. I can bet that 95% of players would not play MU if there was no ''auto-clicker'' because its simply not fun/useful to stare at screen and hold 1 button for whole day. Same story with ''off-attack'' as you now don't have to leave your PC on 24/7 just because your characters are leveling afk.. People who work/study and don't sit home 24/7 would have a huge benefit from it and would not fall behind that much which in return would  attract more players. It's such a beautiful and needed thing  and I see no justification to charge additional cost for it, because this system has already been used for years and for FREE. As much as I respect this project I was surprised  for OS to be the one that charges money for such things and as for now I see it as pretty huge Pay2Win.

5 minutes ago, Mynd33 said:

I fully support this new project ''Phoenix'' and hope it will be the best release we had, BUT there is 1 thing that really bothers me the most. I do understand that all VIP bonus benefits can be debatable and might have their right to be (xp-bonus, drop bonus, zen bonus), BUT why ''Off-attack'' system is just VIP exclusive and even then there is such silly hour limitation. Don't get me wrong I am really happy that you finally decided to add this feature that many players have asked for years, but I see it to be fundamental and same as ''auto-clicker'' so why would you charge money for one of them. Imagine how players would feel if you added ''auto-clicker'' only for VIP's, it's the same story. I have played many servers with both of those features and they are really helpful, so its HUGE bonus for server to have them, but it's first time I see one of them locked behind ''paywall''. I can bet that 95% of players would not play MU if there was no ''auto-clicker'' because its simply not fun/useful to stare at screen and hold 1 button for whole day. Same story with ''off-attack'' as you now don't have to leave your PC on 24/7 just because your characters are leveling afk.. People who work/study and don't sit home 24/7 would have a huge benefit from it and would not fall behind that much which in return would  attract more players. It's such a beautiful and needed thing  and I see no justification to charge additional cost for it, because this system has already been used for years and for FREE. As much as I respect this project I was surprised  for OS to be the one that charges money for such things and as for now I see it as pretty huge Pay2Win.

It's really simple, by having access to such feature for everyone, it will just turn into a lot of bots from multiple machines, which we never encouraged and which we never promoted. Now it's added to make the VIP more attractive, while not making entire server full of bots. You are speaking about credits/VIP like they are locked only for 'money', but you're totally wrong, do a simple math from credits info and see how many credits are available each day just by PLAYING, then add it to the new trade possible on market which donors can support non-donors, apart from trading those farmed credits at the level of server (not only for ppl that win) and you'll have your answer.

Here is a suggestion: ( Off-attack + AutoPick ) for VIP's 

( Off-attack ) for other players

Here you go, VIP's are still more attractive and you have no off-attack farmers from multiple machines.

6 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

Here is a suggestion: ( Off-attack + AutoPick ) for VIP's 

( Off-attack ) for other players

Here you go, VIP's are still more attractive and you have no off-attack farmers from multiple machines.

That's actually a pretty good suggestion imo. Would pay for that myself.

• Content Count:  150

@ADMIN  Consider turning on the Auction again since you will be limiting the non-active gain of credits.

Peace is an illusion

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

@ADMIN  Consider turning on the Auction again since you will be limiting the non-active gain of credits.

The 2 abusive methods to gain credits were nerfed/removed just to make sure everything is running safe and fair on the new system, which is letting you to trade credits on market apart from the normal jewels/zen. - Auction is still having some bugs where items dissapear after trade in some cases, so we won't use any extra problematic plugins anymore.