Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Project Phoenix - Discussions

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

Everything about Phoenix can be discussed here.

#Update1

- We are planning to rework item progression so all the combinations and most of items can be used during gameplay (not only few to be to good and then aim for end-game things).
    That means:
    - We're reducing min and max level of items from medals & hearts items.
    - We're reducing level of items from shops.
    - We're adding lower tier ancients in the progression (to matter).
    - We're reworking Socket system (reduce slots / sphere levels) while making them to be farmed faster & with lower investition:
    Selupan & raklion farm to drop only max slots sockets.
    Remove useless seeds from combinations of seeds.
    In this way, socket set will be nerfed to not be the only 'top' option set, that everyone aims for, but still being decent, while reducing the time needed to finish such set & the investition.
    - We're reworking Lord Mix (to give end exc items tier +11/+12 and only 3/5 items from set, and completion to be possible on Bloody Queen event).
    - We're increasing global jewels drops - so you will be able to invest jewels in anything - from non-exc items to low ancients / exc items in order to survive and progress to next maps.
    - We're reducing hard the ancients (at least mid-high tier) that you can obtain outside of LoT.
    - Other adjustments related to options rates (luck,exc,add,etc.) in order for everything to feel smooth.

#Update2

We release a partial info from Phoenix, where we wait you to read and come with punctual feedback on this topic: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2884-under-working-official-information-many-details-about-server

Here we still wait "overall feedback" - ideas, suggestions, etc.

Waiting your feedbacks.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  32

Will you migrate our Non rr Accounts to phoenix when it opens ?

1 minute ago, iQon said:

Will you migrate our Non rr Accounts to phoenix when it opens ?

No, it's a "new project" not an update.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

One thing that bothers me is the server becoming so custom that it won't have anything to do with MU anymore 🙄 . But we'll see, on paper the changes sound good. We will have to wait and see the experience when the server is live and everything is implemented.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  32

Just to get it straight what you are saying is that you are opening a third server that is better than what we have now.This will kill the 2 other servers  because everyone will play there so basically non RR will die before there is a person to even Max out skill tree...So we play for nothing at the moment?

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

One thing that bothers me is the server becoming so custom that it won't have anything to do with MU anymore 🙄 . But we'll see, on paper the changes sound good. We will have to wait and see the experience when the server is live and everything is implemented.

It is not like the original MU was really good implemented, else there was no need for custom things. ^^

• Content Count:  47

Low exp will be nice (vip boost can be lower?)

Grow up drop for fenrirs items.

2 minutes ago, iQon said:

Just to get it straight what you are saying is that you are opening a third server that is better than what we have now.This will kill the 2 other servers  because everyone will play there so basically non RR will die before there is a person to even Max out skill tree...So we play for nothing at the moment?

You are playing a game, you are playing to have fun (if you play for something else, then you're doing it wrong). 

If you like what you play you keep playing, if you don't that means you never liked it anyway so you would leave for any 'better alternative', being it oldsquad or other communities servers. Servers are up for minimum 8 months since start, up to 12. More than that, you can play multiple servers on the same time. 

3 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

It is not like the original MU was really good implemented, else there was no need for custom things. ^^

True, but there is always a line that should not be crossed. I hope everything works out for this new edition.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  7

if this is the new project can we expect the other servers to become long term ones? Meaning no fresh start on those for a long period?I ask this because i dont want to invest time in one server just to see all my work down the drain in a few months.

1 minute ago, Titanium said:

if this is the new project can we expect the other servers to become long term ones? Meaning no fresh start on those for a long period?I ask this because i dont want to invest time in one server just to see all my work down the drain in a few months.

Nobody read info when joined? We assure minimum 8 months up to 12 months support for any server, doesn't matter number online. In an ideal world (maybe 5-8 years ago), ppl used to play servers for more than few months, which assured even longer active period and no need for us to do hard works for new things. In current world, ppl doesn't threat MU that serious, so we need to survive despite that, while keeping our word for the long-term period. 

Take Max50RR as example, it does have under 100 players online since like 2 months ago, that doesn't mean will close anytime soon. (despite not helping us with anything - new community players / donations while consuming resources).

First post updated with #Update1.

• Content Count:  352

nothing good i don't see in new release(Phoenix). Server which resets always remain farm server, nothing PVP all time someone make a reset, someone no have items, someone time etc.

Admin u make a great work but....i dont know how explain u all. I leave NonReset coz u make rly narrow the characters. U cant play if no have EE, u cant play if u no have farm character, u no have reason to play if u no have main character. If someone say about guild its trash-talk, in this server from guild its only 3 events, CS, Medusa, Selupan, here u rly have a time to make PT, make a strategy. Rest 90% of time its solo-game. I know ppls who have 5+ characters and win a lot of events, but i play here for fun, i dont want to run 2 PC, make 3 virtual machines, work hard for that. 2 window from PC its good idea but useless EE destroy all ur expectations. 

New credits system its rly bullshit. Earlier all ppls have +- equal chance for make it, all can vote or stay online, it was only necessary to change prices in case of emergency. But now 90 % no have nothing and rest 10% have all. I play 2 editions and always, always, always, 90% of events/bosses all time take same ppl.

Acestia sunt ai mei 2 bani, nu astept sa ma ia cineva in seama, unele viziuni ale mele difera radical de a stafului dar asta e, bafta in inceperi!

• Content Count:  153

truly nonsense edition, going at 400 will take like 2months IF u have a stable party , doing reset for 40 points and some useless buff and whit lower exp from last rr will take more than 2months to reset cause u gonna get stucked in devias whitout party or random party and wake up in safe from pt dead or no party, this is just garbage and no fun at all , just open the 30rr

1 hour ago, Shuryk said:

nothing good i don't see in new release(Phoenix). Server which resets always remain farm server, nothing PVP all time someone make a reset, someone no have items, someone time etc.

Admin u make a great work but....i dont know how explain u all. I leave NonReset coz u make rly narrow the characters. U cant play if no have EE, u cant play if u no have farm character, u no have reason to play if u no have main character. If someone say about guild its trash-talk, in this server from guild its only 3 events, CS, Medusa, Selupan, here u rly have a time to make PT, make a strategy. Rest 90% of time its solo-game. I know ppls who have 5+ characters and win a lot of events, but i play here for fun, i dont want to run 2 PC, make 3 virtual machines, work hard for that. 2 window from PC its good idea but useless EE destroy all ur expectations. 

New credits system its rly bullshit. Earlier all ppls have +- equal chance for make it, all can vote or stay online, it was only necessary to change prices in case of emergency. But now 90 % no have nothing and rest 10% have all. I play 2 editions and always, always, always, 90% of events/bosses all time take same ppl.

Acestia sunt ai mei 2 bani, nu astept sa ma ia cineva in seama, unele viziuni ale mele difera radical de a stafului dar asta e, bafta in inceperi!

Without the full info is hard to understand what we prepared, I understand that.

38 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

truly nonsense edition, going at 400 will take like 2months IF u have a stable party , doing reset for 40 points and some useless buff and whit lower exp from last rr will take more than 2months to reset cause u gonna get stucked in devias whitout party or random party and wake up in safe from pt dead or no party, this is just garbage and no fun at all , just open the 30rr

Yes, it will take 1-1.5 months for first level 400, but that's because of the 2 breaks. If you don't want to go for resets that's totally fine and part of the concept, but sooner or later you will have to make at least few resets. For those that want long-term goals will just go for resets and keep getting stronger, while non-reset ppl will farm their things, the resets guys will get stronger and compete with a bit higher chances when they are back. 

You all complained that is hard to compete vs older players / really active players. Uhm, that's what this system solves, giving equal chances to everyone and giving goals and ways to get stronger to really active people / people looking to play for long-term.

u dont read or dont understant what i write. sorry 😔

1 minute ago, Shuryk said:

u dont read or dont understant what i write. sorry 😔

I edited my post to make it clear who I answered with what.

1 minute ago, ADMIN said:

I edited my post to make it clear who I answered with what.

I have a lot of experience, and it is not difficult for me to understand what will happen from what you have shown us. 
    I'm not going into details, I wrote the first problems that came to my mind, but rather the fact that it is impossible to play and be on top if you do not use tricks(and its not credits or somthing else)

@ADMIN What exactly will be the benefits of not resetting in this new edition?

Peace is an illusion

in 3 cuvinte sa itsi explic. Sau joci All-in cu 2 PC, virtualMachine etc. sau nu esti nimic. 
    1-Nu potsi sa joci comfortabil fara sa ai EE, altfel cautsi ore in shir PT, shi la fiecare event PT se dastrama shi iara stai in cautare.
    2-Nu potsi juca fara character de farm, nu ai chip sa dobindesti nimic, chiar sa ai cel mai tare PVP personaj cumparat pe credite esti zero fara character pentru farm, nu mai zic de EE.
    ----Asta deja pachetul minimal 3 acc active nonstop care trebue sa-l aiba oricine aici pe NonRes sau joci degeaba.
    3-NonRes mai slab da max30/50 mai era problema cu buffuri(EneRF,EneBK,Summ) doar DL era de nota 10, draga fala cum doresti orcum buffu(critical) era usles.

Nui numai unul, sunt multsi care joaca 3+ ferestre, pe cind sunt persime doar 2, asta shi distruge joaca. Personajele trebue sa fie mai universale, sa nu ai nevoe sa faci 10 pentru fiecare event in parte.

Scuze ca in Romina da nu am timp shi dorintsa sa scriu engleza. 
    Nu mai scriu nimic asa ca potsi sa nu raspunzi la asta.