Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Phoenix] Early-Game Feedback

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

The completion of Break 1 also marked the end of the Early-Game and the start of the Mid-Game.

In order to offer you a close to perfection experience in our community servers we require your honest and constructive feedback, so we can know where to work more or what to exploit more in future.

So, if you want to contribute for your own satisfaction, please let us know in this topic what you liked, what you didn't liked, what you would change/modify/adjust and anything else may help us to help you in future.

The feedback should be related to: progression (items/exp-wise), events, features, drops, economy, newbies experience, etc. for the EARLY-GAME, if you have any suggestions for the things you didn't like they are welcomed.

If you don't have anything that you didn't like (which is hard to believe) you can focus on what you liked the most (and what can be made even better).

Anyone that come with a solid feedback (not 1-2 propositions wrote in a fast manner) will receive 100 credits as a small reward for your time and contribution.

Cheers!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  47

Hi, i had a lot of fun during the first 2 weeks and of course some feedback.

The Good:

- The XP increasing with level seems like a great idea so far, spreading the grind

- Not OP medal drops make hunting meaningful again. Best times so far was hunting with mates, for equipping ourselves and guildmates and selling.

- New VIP system seems cool and balanced so far (not OP). I'm curious if people bought Farmer, it feels a little under-powered.

- Nice balancing of events rewards. It's cool seeing IT3 full :D

- Char balancing seems better than NoRR. Still hard to get the full picture at only lvl 300. MG might be a little too strong. If it doesn't scale so well at high level it's fine, but otherwise keep an eye on it.

- While the zen shortage can be frustrating sometimes, i think it adds a new layer to the game. Well done!

- Higher jewels drop works as intended. It's cool seeing people upping low exc and hunted sets. Maybe chaos drop could be a bit lower.

The Not so Good:

- While i think the XP stages are the best feature of the server, i think the current implementation is a bit too harsh (long) for some players. I know 3-4 people that quit, discouraged by it. Maybe the same effect could be obtained with multiple shorter stages (4-5 instead of 2-3).

- The initial mob drops +5+16 was not a great idea. Good thing it was fixed early. You could keep that in the future just for the very low maps (Lore, Noria, Elb1, Devias1)

- Medals are a bit underwhelming now. For future editions i suggest keeping the current drop, but moving them lower (Heart - Devias to LT1, Silver Medal LT1 to LT 7, Gold Medal Atlans 2 to Kanturu1). After Kanturu1, you're supposed to get hunted items or Exc anyway. I'd say don't go over 12 add max from medals.

- The high level sets (GD, DS, DM, RS etc) drop order is a little messed up, Gloves and Boots drop at higher mobs than Armor/Pants/Helm. Makes more sense to keep the original drop order

- Removal of the alliance was not a good idea imo, when people usually play 2-3 characters. I think the initial solution of Ally not coming to CS/no LoT access was the best, allowing people to stay in touch but not having OP guilds.

- I think max level for upping items on web should be increased with stages, to avoid having OP items in the first part of the game. Stage 1 could unlock max +11, Stage 2 max +12 and add luck

Other suggestions:

- To encourage more active play and less afk you might wanna explore a little higher XP and lower number of mobs on a spot.

- It would be nice to have hunt maps. Kalimas, for example - with lower exp and higher drop.

All in all, a great experience during the first weeks.

Good job, guys!

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  9

Hello!

- XP escalating system. I think it works like a charm and makes everything more balanced than in NonRR (where i played before).

- Economy is working as intended, i believe, with a few players opening shops in-game and selling jwls for Zen. 

- Well-balanced classes. Nothing feels too OP at the moment, with every class bringing something to the table.

-Drop rate seems adequate, both for jwls and exc items. Makes grinding for loot fun again.

Dislikes:

- Quiz event seems pointless at this point. People just spam '/ans yes' and '/ans no' as many questions have those answers. Maybe change some of the questions?

- Break for 20 lvs is WAY too long in my opinion. Sometimes it felt as boring as GMO. 10 or 15 lvs might be more adequate, especially since the next break is going to last longer, i suppose, given the exp needed.

- Few disconnects and bumps along the way, but i feel it's normal for a new server.

Overall, it's a great experience so far.

Ty,

Lipe

• Content Count:  150

• Medals/Hearts are pretty much useless after 1 day in the server, i dont even pick them up anymore
    • DS - "There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end." - not really, jewel drop is crap in my experience
    • OSGM rewards for first month seems too low, nonreset had the same rewards IIRC and in phoenix jewel drop is much better than nonreset so it doesnt make sense that jewel rewards are the same..

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  231

It's my pleasure to play Phoenix. There are a lot of improvements compared to previous Oldsquad database. Here are some that come to my mind right now:

• Drop rate is at the right spot and thus many players are not hesitated to upgrade there items.  Hight level normal items are valuable, this brings back good old memory.
    • Remove online time and limited 1 account/ip for some events are a good move to boost single player experience (I'm a bit sad though). However, I know that there are many unique players sharing the same ip. If we are able to change the limitation of account/ip to account/machine. It should be better.
    • I like the change to Icarus, now you can farm for both levels and feather. However, the competition there is a bit too steep. Solo players and kind players cant challenge tryhard players for spots. I suggest to add a very rare chance for feather and crest to drop from Icarus monsters in Devil square (4?5?)
    • Character progression feels smoother because the spots are gradually harder , unlike before.
    • Perhaps reduces the drop rate of chaos to make it a good currency.
    • Fix the drop of high-level boots if that is not intentional.
    • Boost PVP by modifying the kill cap. Right now it's similar to previous server, PK is a ratting game where you kill one then wait and repeat. Instead, the kill cap should be based on number of UNIQUE players that you kill. Or do anything.. I hate the ratting game so much.
    • Fix the Jewel of life success rate.
    • Balance out BK's PVM dmg.
    • Overall, best configuration so far in the last 3 years.

Pro PvAFK player!

• Content Count:  231

Just to add, I love shazam's genius suggestion. Item upgrade on website should be based on stage. First stage you can only upgrade an item to +10, then +11, so on.

Pro PvAFK player!

• Content Count:  19

Overall I am having a great time on Phoenix so thank you for that.
    - The grind for items is actually fun and a nice addition, finding rare non exe items is really fun and that boosts your characters damage and overall performance as you progress in the maps.
    - Zen is actually a currency and that's how its supposed to be, I myself sell exe items for zen just because its not that easy where you can leave ur party on auto mode and have 800m zen the next morning.
    - All of the different classes have a fair chance of fighting, they have their pros and cons, theres no superior class or atleast I haven't encountered one.
    - A small suggestion maybe on the high level mobs 85-95+ have a low chance of them dropping +5/+6/ items with up to +12/+16/+20 just an as extra reward and a goal to grind certain monsters.(not needed tbh but I personally would like to see something like this. )
    - Make DS5+ have a small chance of feather/crest dropping from the Icarus mobs,the competition in Icarus is on an insane level.
    -Lower the drop rate of chaoses and maybe up the drop rates of other jewels just a bit ? I feel like chaos should be the expensive jewel and have more value and others could be dropping more,but not by much.

• Content Count:  21

4 hours ago, salam said:

- While i think the XP stages are the best feature of the server, i think the current implementation is a bit too harsh (long) for some players. I know 3-4 people that quit, discouraged by it. Maybe the same effect could be obtained with multiple shorter stages (4-5 instead of 2-3).

Same. I played since start, met 2 players who started with me and left server in break, when they can got only ~1 lvl per day in break. They probably thought - it would take almost a month of play to get out of the break. After that, I already explained to two players about the break and that we should not wait a month

I think - break is good idea, but not so long in start of the game for all players. At this stage of game - No motivation to  stand those conditions. So hard conditions can endured by all players who spent many time in game, have something to lose - achieved resets, or spend money in MU. What achived players, who played 4-5 days since start, without vip, wings, resets ? What will keep them ? 

3 hours ago, lipitravi said:

- Break for 20 lvs is WAY too long in my opinion. Sometimes it felt as boring as GMO. 10 or 15 lvs might be more adequate, especially since the next break is going to last longer, i suppose, given the exp needed.

I think salam s idea (more breaks, but shorter) is right and more friendly to casual players, than what we have now.

Break must spoil hardcore players, who donate for good items, wings, make them +12 +L+ good opt on site, got better exp rates, snowball levels,  and has higher drop with vip (like feathers). But when break is very long, suffer mostly - casual, not hardcore players. During break they locked in few locations and cant raise their power. 

Maybe it should have done a lot of small breaks. Each rr or few rr. On 5-10 lvls. Then it would work for hardcore players and not for the total mass

• Content Count:  21

3 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

Perhaps reduces the drop rate of chaos to make it a good currency.

2 hours ago, Tautvis said:

-Lower the drop rate of chaoses and maybe up the drop rates of other jewels just a bit ? I feel like chaos should be the expensive jewel and have more value and others could be dropping more,but not by much.

strongly disagree with that. Expensive, rare chaoses = more passive gameplay. When no problerm with chaoses = players are free in actions like craft tickets for events, or use chaos machine.

More than week ago chaoses cost like 3-4 jwls, so i understand any one who wants good price for chaoses, but i prefer active gameplay and more opportunities for players, than good price for main jwl.

I will leave the topic open JUST for feedback until Friday night, then the 'official' feedback period is over and I will reply to most of your messages and we can also continue discussing based on your feedback, until then let's leave people to only post their feedback, and keep your discussions subjects for after Friday night.

• Content Count:  20

I'll try to say some things about the server as well, I'll write them bellow, only the things that I don't like or I find them inappropriate, so that means anything else I don't say, it means it's balanced or good enough:

-When DL is using Summon spell, the SoulMaster gets summoned as well, even if he is attacking. It's actually annoying, because everytime the DL in my party is trying to summon someone dead or someone that can't walk to the spot, the SM in party gets summoned and his Helper stops, so he won't attack anymore untill the Helper is activated manually again.

-The recent update in Illusion of Kundum in lore ring, now he is not affected by the poison, as an example, last night, a lot of players came to kill the kundum, we stayed a lot and couldn't even take 1% of his HP, so everyone left and the Kundum dissapeared. The poison on this boss was balanced, it was hard to hit the poison on him, that boss is goin to be useless now untill players will reach big MasterLevel or resets. It's only one time per day and drops 1 acc item, so it's not a big deal, it's actually a good thing for players since it's with Lucky Slayer and not most damage, so everyone can kill it, not only the person who used poison on it. So I suggest at least, make the poison chance lower on it, but at least make it.

-Also, I know it's a PVP server, but some kids without personal life are really abusive about this, that's what they live for on this server, for hunting and PK-ing people for no reason, with secondary accounts, there should be a balance on this, I mean, the time for cleaning PK is very short, I can go kill an entire map, clean all the spots, and go to clean my full Phono Stage in only 30 minutes, that makes Death Invasion an useless event on this server. So my advice is, Death Invasion to be the only way to clear your PK, any stage of PK, that would make more sense for the event as well, and it will stop the abusive PK on the server. The server will be more balanced between PVP system and Leveling system.

-About Golden Invasion. I find the Budge Dragon's invasion system, unbalanced. I think it will be better to make only the Budge Dragon with lucky slayer, and not most damage, because I see a lot of small new players that are trying to hunt the Budge's for pendants and rings and they have no chance, even if they find the budge, because a bigger level player will come and take the Budge becase he deals more damage to it. So I suggest to make the Budge Dragons to be killed by anyone who does the last hit, this thing will encourage new players to hunt them, since they have no chance to make pendants and rings and people are selling them on market with prices that new players can't afford. And since there are only 4 Budges and 500 players, I think this will offer everyone a chance to collect rings, not only to the characters special made for farming, like ARF, AE, let's make it fair for everyone, since we are a lot of players on this server.

That's all for now, if I remember anything else untill Friday, I'll add it here. Hope the Staff will read everything I said and take it in consideration.

Have a nice day, all of you.

• Content Count:  32

Chaos drop rate needs to be decreased imo , They went from costing 1b1s to over flooding server and costing nothing.

I dont get why if you are orange and someone from your party kills someone you get phono ? Bug maybe  not sure.

Feathers drop is way to low i played since start haven't got one feather or crest i know people get them but damn people charging 60 jewels for feathers is crazy maybe i am just insanely unlucky.

3d camera lags really hard even though i have a good video card that should run this game in its sleep.

Otherwise everything is pretty well done and i like that you fixed a lot of problems from non rr.

• Content Count:  352

Hi.

About exp, i think now its time to rise exp for first ~50 lvl little, low exp and hight top scare off new people, when u see that TOP and ur exp in loren ~50-100 i dont think what anyone wants to continue.

Wizard Ring, on every invasion i kill 4-8 orcs and find only one WW and i use him only on hollidays coz i dont know when i find another, but if i find i cant get him coz ww ring cant dropped down( i tell about that ).

Jwl of Chaos, its rly big drop, need a little decrease it.

Feather/Crest, i think every time when we past stage need to rise a little drop, TOP charters dont win more but beginners will be a little easier.

I have one more suggestion:

As the game has progressed, you should increase the minimum STR/AGI values for an elf to be considered an EE (maybe to 150 str/300 agi). This should give the players the opportunity to use Wind sets, for example. Atm everyone goes Vine or Silk. An elf with 300 agi won't do much damage, but it should be an option for players who want a tankier EE.

Hello,

Firstly I want to thank you for your contribution and your input with the objective of improving the early-game experience in our community.

I'll reply to most of your messages, but I'll focus more about your negative points or the points that needs some improvement. But I also consider the good things you wrote and we'll try to exploit them more in future.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:28 PM, salam said:

Hi, i had a lot of fun during the first 2 weeks and of course some feedback.

The Good:

- The XP increasing with level seems like a great idea so far, spreading the grind

- Not OP medal drops make hunting meaningful again. Best times so far was hunting with mates, for equipping ourselves and guildmates and selling.

- New VIP system seems cool and balanced so far (not OP). I'm curious if people bought Farmer, it feels a little under-powered.

- Nice balancing of events rewards. It's cool seeing IT3 full :D

- Char balancing seems better than NoRR. Still hard to get the full picture at only lvl 300. MG might be a little too strong. If it doesn't scale so well at high level it's fine, but otherwise keep an eye on it.

- While the zen shortage can be frustrating sometimes, i think it adds a new layer to the game. Well done!

- Higher jewels drop works as intended. It's cool seeing people upping low exc and hunted sets. Maybe chaos drop could be a bit lower.

The Not so Good:

- The initial mob drops +5+16 was not a great idea. Good thing it was fixed early. You could keep that in the future just for the very low maps (Lore, Noria, Elb1, Devias1)

- Medals are a bit underwhelming now. For future editions i suggest keeping the current drop, but moving them lower (Heart - Devias to LT1, Silver Medal LT1 to LT 7, Gold Medal Atlans 2 to Kanturu1). After Kanturu1, you're supposed to get hunted items or Exc anyway. I'd say don't go over 12 add max from medals.

- The high level sets (GD, DS, DM, RS etc) drop order is a little messed up, Gloves and Boots drop at higher mobs than Armor/Pants/Helm. Makes more sense to keep the original drop order

- Removal of the alliance was not a good idea imo, when people usually play 2-3 characters. I think the initial solution of Ally not coming to CS/no LoT access was the best, allowing people to stay in touch but not having OP guilds.

- I think max level for upping items on web should be increased with stages, to avoid having OP items in the first part of the game. Stage 1 could unlock max +11, Stage 2 max +12 and add luck

Other suggestions:

- To encourage more active play and less afk you might wanna explore a little higher XP and lower number of mobs on a spot.

- It would be nice to have hunt maps. Kalimas, for example - with lower exp and higher drop.

All in all, a great experience during the first weeks.

Good job, guys!

1. I do agree that the level 300-320 break was a bit harsh, but in my opinion we should also make the early game last even longer than it lasted (only reduced exp is not working 100%, it scares ppl more and the fact that low levels needs pretty low exp make it even faster). I think the best way to reduce the early-game speed while not having such harsh exp stage would be to lower the amount of mobs in spots for lower maps to 4-5 from 7-8 while keeping the exp a bit higher to no scare ppl off. And yes, I guess would be better to have more breaks but smaller than only 2-3 but harsher. Would work for some breaks at level 90~110, 180~200, etc.

2. Yea it wasn't a good idea because I didn't took into consideration that the non-exc items are dropping basically constantly, so farming such higher + and ADD was easier than expected. But it was the first time we experiment such things out, and they worked pretty good, we just need to balance the mobs items - medals items even more in future and it will work out great. :)

3. Yes, the medals received pretty much an overkill nerf, but we know and we'll took it into consideration.

4. I don't recall touching any item drop levels compared to default (only some mob levels).

5. Yes and no. While the idea looked really good on paper, and should have worked out great, it didn't. Why? Because of people. Because people made alliances, got used together (even if not going at CS at beginning), and then they started to register at CS with 2 teams playing for the main team. The idea is great, however, it depends 100% on players to work out, and only if 1 guild decide to use such 2 teams-advantage would make the rest of them doing the same to revenge. With current set-up for guilds, I don't say it can't happen, but the chances are much lower, due to no-alliance-friendzones to develop such strats, as each guild wants the best for his own team. More than that, was the only set-up we didn't tried until now (at least not from start of server).

6. The progressive CM was on the servers with stages (Phoenix doesn't have stages, which means progressive content, only Breaks). But, taking into account that we made the switch from +13 +14 +15 rates to +10 +11 +12 rates, I don't consider it having a higher impact anymore (from analytics, on NonRR for example in first month the amount of items upgraded with chaos machine from web was around 40% from total items upgraded on server - no matter + (10,11,12); on Phoenix the amount of items upgraded from web is around 20% - no matter + (10,11,12) ). So it's pretty clear that people started to use CM much more from game than web due to the higher chances that are here now.

Thanks for feedback, please leave char name for reward (here or in PM).

On 4/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, lipitravi said:

Hello!

- XP escalating system. I think it works like a charm and makes everything more balanced than in NonRR (where i played before).

- Economy is working as intended, i believe, with a few players opening shops in-game and selling jwls for Zen. 

- Well-balanced classes. Nothing feels too OP at the moment, with every class bringing something to the table.

-Drop rate seems adequate, both for jwls and exc items. Makes grinding for loot fun again.

Dislikes:

- Quiz event seems pointless at this point. People just spam '/ans yes' and '/ans no' as many questions have those answers. Maybe change some of the questions?

- Few disconnects and bumps along the way, but i feel it's normal for a new server.

Overall, it's a great experience so far.

Ty,

Lipe

1. Yes, quiz was turn off after first days, the questions with yes/no will be reduced/reworked. Anyway, the purpose of quiz is not to 'generate profit', but to encourage players to read server info, or just simply giving them a lot of server info during quiz. If you don't manage to win - that's nothing to be sad for, you lost 3 jewels (6 for 2 questions - total max per player).

2. Already spoke about it.

3. Ehm, we don't usually have those, but we manage to fix any things like that in a short period while also compensating ppl out.

On 4/2/2019 at 9:11 PM, Cerberus said:
    • Medals/Hearts are pretty much useless after 1 day in the server, i dont even pick them up anymore
    • DS - "There is a decent drop of jewels if you stay until the end." - not really, jewel drop is crap in my experience
    • OSGM rewards for first month seems too low, nonreset had the same rewards IIRC and in phoenix jewel drop is much better than nonreset so it doesnt make sense that jewel rewards are the same..

1. I already spoke about them, but anyway, they aren't supposed to help you after first weeks anyway. They are a part of early-game experience and newbies experience, not something you would need later on.

2. Can't speak about it, only others can.

3. Yes, they were a bit too low, but they were updated.

On 4/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, Geralt of Rivia said:

It's my pleasure to play Phoenix. There are a lot of improvements compared to previous Oldsquad database. Here are some that come to my mind right now:

• Drop rate is at the right spot and thus many players are not hesitated to upgrade there items.  Hight level normal items are valuable, this brings back good old memory.
    • Remove online time and limited 1 account/ip for some events are a good move to boost single player experience (I'm a bit sad though). However, I know that there are many unique players sharing the same ip. If we are able to change the limitation of account/ip to account/machine. It should be better.
    • I like the change to Icarus, now you can farm for both levels and feather. However, the competition there is a bit too steep. Solo players and kind players cant challenge tryhard players for spots. I suggest to add a very rare chance for feather and crest to drop from Icarus monsters in Devil square (4?5?)
    • Character progression feels smoother because the spots are gradually harder , unlike before.
    • Perhaps reduces the drop rate of chaos to make it a good currency.
    • Fix the drop of high-level boots if that is not intentional.
    • Boost PVP by modifying the kill cap. Right now it's similar to previous server, PK is a ratting game where you kill one then wait and repeat. Instead, the kill cap should be based on number of UNIQUE players that you kill. Or do anything.. I hate the ratting game so much.
    • Fix the Jewel of life success rate.
    • Balance out BK's PVM dmg.
    • Overall, best configuration so far in the last 3 years.

1. There was such limitation and people abused it. We're not going back to only hwid limitation ever again.

2. Icarus was always the example of how a 'farm map' should look like, and it delivered a lot of nice moments on all servers early-stages, when ppl fought a lot for spots there. However we'll think on some other ways of farming Feather, but one of them was already added on Phoenix - from lower ITs with a small chance.

3. Not sure what Jewel of life rate fix - it's normal. BK pvm damage was already boosted a lot compared to how it was before, not going anywhere higher than it was already.

On 4/2/2019 at 11:01 PM, Tautvis said:

Overall I am having a great time on Phoenix so thank you for that.
    - The grind for items is actually fun and a nice addition, finding rare non exe items is really fun and that boosts your characters damage and overall performance as you progress in the maps.
    - Zen is actually a currency and that's how its supposed to be, I myself sell exe items for zen just because its not that easy where you can leave ur party on auto mode and have 800m zen the next morning.
    - All of the different classes have a fair chance of fighting, they have their pros and cons, theres no superior class or atleast I haven't encountered one.
    - A small suggestion maybe on the high level mobs 85-95+ have a low chance of them dropping +5/+6/ items with up to +12/+16/+20 just an as extra reward and a goal to grind certain monsters.(not needed tbh but I personally would like to see something like this. )
    - Make DS5+ have a small chance of feather/crest dropping from the Icarus mobs,the competition in Icarus is on an insane level.

Yes, while chaos was needed a lot on early game (where the droprate was lowest), now it's time to adjust the system again on his drop (as 80% of people now are farming on mid-high maps with much higher drop of chaos than it used to be on early game when it was boosted). We want to keep the chaos as an important jewel, not like bless/soul are for upgrades.

On 4/3/2019 at 6:25 PM, enTaroaduN said:

I'll try to say some things about the server as well, I'll write them bellow, only the things that I don't like or I find them inappropriate, so that means anything else I don't say, it means it's balanced or good enough:

-When DL is using Summon spell, the SoulMaster gets summoned as well, even if he is attacking. It's actually annoying, because everytime the DL in my party is trying to summon someone dead or someone that can't walk to the spot, the SM in party gets summoned and his Helper stops, so he won't attack anymore untill the Helper is activated manually again.

-The recent update in Illusion of Kundum in lore ring, now he is not affected by the poison, as an example, last night, a lot of players came to kill the kundum, we stayed a lot and couldn't even take 1% of his HP, so everyone left and the Kundum dissapeared. The poison on this boss was balanced, it was hard to hit the poison on him, that boss is goin to be useless now untill players will reach big MasterLevel or resets. It's only one time per day and drops 1 acc item, so it's not a big deal, it's actually a good thing for players since it's with Lucky Slayer and not most damage, so everyone can kill it, not only the person who used poison on it. So I suggest at least, make the poison chance lower on it, but at least make it.

-Also, I know it's a PVP server, but some kids without personal life are really abusive about this, that's what they live for on this server, for hunting and PK-ing people for no reason, with secondary accounts, there should be a balance on this, I mean, the time for cleaning PK is very short, I can go kill an entire map, clean all the spots, and go to clean my full Phono Stage in only 30 minutes, that makes Death Invasion an useless event on this server. So my advice is, Death Invasion to be the only way to clear your PK, any stage of PK, that would make more sense for the event as well, and it will stop the abusive PK on the server. The server will be more balanced between PVP system and Leveling system.

-About Golden Invasion. I find the Budge Dragon's invasion system, unbalanced. I think it will be better to make only the Budge Dragon with lucky slayer, and not most damage, because I see a lot of small new players that are trying to hunt the Budge's for pendants and rings and they have no chance, even if they find the budge, because a bigger level player will come and take the Budge becase he deals more damage to it. So I suggest to make the Budge Dragons to be killed by anyone who does the last hit, this thing will encourage new players to hunt them, since they have no chance to make pendants and rings and people are selling them on market with prices that new players can't afford. And since there are only 4 Budges and 500 players, I think this will offer everyone a chance to collect rings, not only to the characters special made for farming, like ARF, AE, let's make it fair for everyone, since we are a lot of players on this server.

That's all for now, if I remember anything else untill Friday, I'll add it here. Hope the Staff will read everything I said and take it in consideration.

Have a nice day, all of you.

Your feedback isn't related to EARLY-GAME, this are just normal suggestions/opinions related to game overall.

I'll still reward you for your time though, so leave your char name here or in PM.

On 4/3/2019 at 9:12 PM, iQon said:

Chaos drop rate needs to be decreased imo , They went from costing 1b1s to over flooding server and costing nothing.

I dont get why if you are orange and someone from your party kills someone you get phono ? Bug maybe  not sure.

Feathers drop is way to low i played since start haven't got one feather or crest i know people get them but damn people charging 60 jewels for feathers is crazy maybe i am just insanely unlucky.

3d camera lags really hard even though i have a good video card that should run this game in its sleep.

Otherwise everything is pretty well done and i like that you fixed a lot of problems from non rr.

Same like the other guy.

Your feedback isn't related to EARLY-GAME, this are just normal suggestions/opinions related to game overall.

I'll still reward you for your time though, so leave your char name here or in PM.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:29 PM, Shuryk said:

Hi.

About exp, i think now its time to rise exp for first ~50 lvl little, low exp and hight top scare off new people, when u see that TOP and ur exp in loren ~50-100 i dont think what anyone wants to continue.

Wizard Ring, on every invasion i kill 4-8 orcs and find only one WW and i use him only on hollidays coz i dont know when i find another, but if i find i cant get him coz ww ring cant dropped down( i tell about that ).

Jwl of Chaos, its rly big drop, need a little decrease it.

Feather/Crest, i think every time when we past stage need to rise a little drop, TOP charters dont win more but beginners will be a little easier.

Same like the other guys.

On 4/6/2019 at 1:55 PM, salam said:

I have one more suggestion:

As the game has progressed, you should increase the minimum STR/AGI values for an elf to be considered an EE (maybe to 150 str/300 agi). This should give the players the opportunity to use Wind sets, for example. Atm everyone goes Vine or Silk. An elf with 300 agi won't do much damage, but it should be an option for players who want a tankier EE.

As far as I remember there are 2 conditions, either under x and y agi/str or over 70% of total points in energy, only one of them to match is needed to make it an EE.

char Aqvila

• Content Count:  20

18 hours ago, ADMIN said:

I actually don't need any reward, thank you anyway. I would be happy if you would take my suggestions in consideration, the reason I suggested those things is because they really matter, I think it would be a good thing for the server.

• Content Count:  42

I was pleased to see that the items in shop are without luck and that the medals have been nerfed somewhat. Good call!
    But, I still think that medals reduce engaging gameplay. So far I found 3 chaos, 1 jewel of life, and 8 bless in Devias. But I haven't felt the need to use them. Again I am just waiting for the medals to drop something nice, while selling the rest for zen. Notice the problem with this? Because items aren't scarce, they're treated like garbage, deteriorating a liquid economy. Players should be incentivized to put items on the market. Why not disable the medals and hearts altogether (something less to configure and worry about) and reduce the item drop rate even more, stimulating a liquid economy.

Also, the beginner maps are full of AFKers who do not party. Therefore, would it be possible to increase jewel drop rate as more people join your party? Perhaps turn auto party on by default as well. The advantage of doing this is twofold, because these AFKers would now serve as 'Helpers' for beginners as well. [Oh right, the helpers have been removed as well. Love it!]

Lastly, I would advise ADMIN everyone to read The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking by Saifedean Ammous: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36448501-the-bitcoin-standard. Contrary to first impressions, it's not only about Bitcoin, but a history of money, what makes good money good and bad money bad, and its effects on the economy. I'm convinced it will change how you configure your server while reading this book. I even felt the urge to create my own server again while reading it, but decided to try my luck that Oldsquad keeps going in the right direction.

Good luck!