Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about NonReset: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Mu3rTe

Antigame IT - Escape

I will start by saying that this guy, as an elf, he did use his skills and all the period of the event only chat, arguing with me that i  have party with the enemy and i drop the artifact to him ( enemy being mg DIEEEEEEE ).

As the event start, all team was not even buffed, he was chatting, he only start buffing after 10 sec, when was 2 late, and not even use damage buff.

I ask him repeatedly to buff me dmg, as the game continued but the enemy scored since  we could not kill them ( no dmg buff )

After they score, i took the artifact  and proceed to the base,  but this guy did not use  sd / heal and  when my sd was low i droped the artifact closer to my base in order to gain some time. The enemy picked the artifact  and this guy completely made antigame after all game, saying that i have party with him ( DIEEEEEEEE ) and completely stooped buffing and only write on chat trash talk to my address.

He said that he filmed the whole thing so i ask him to post here showing to all the antigame he did. ( i guess he never will )

I also ask  my party members to write here if they agree with the antigame or not. ( Almighty , INS4NE , ArCade ).

I have to agree with Mu3rte, that EE was  afk 95% of the game. About that  orb drop, shit happens and unfortunately there are people that will accuse your mistakes as anti-game.

And again, need proof. Video or something.

47 minutes ago, Mu3rTe said:

I will start by saying that this guy, as an elf, he did use his skills and all the period of the event only chat, arguing with me that i  have party with the enemy and i drop the artifact to him ( enemy being mg DIEEEEEEE ).

As the event start, all team was not even buffed, he was chatting, he only start buffing after 10 sec, when was 2 late, and not even use damage buff.

I ask him repeatedly to buff me dmg, as the game continued but the enemy scored since  we could not kill them ( no dmg buff )

After they score, i took the artifact  and proceed to the base,  but this guy did not use  sd / heal and  when my sd was low i droped the artifact closer to my base in order to gain some time. The enemy picked the artifact  and this guy completely made antigame after all game, saying that i have party with him ( DIEEEEEEEE ) and completely stooped buffing and only write on chat trash talk to my address.

He said that he filmed the whole thing so i ask him to post here showing to all the antigame he did. ( i guess he never will )

I also ask  my party members to write here if they agree with the antigame or not. ( Almighty , INS4NE , ArCade ).

Do you have video or something ?

Even if i ask rest of party, they can say whatever they want. I guess, from now on, if i ll be online, i ll warp to IT and watch it on my own.

unfortunately i dont start  video for this things, its just a game, i wanna have fun,

but with people like this guy who not that he  not play the event, he  continue with the trash talk, and continue, and continue  i wish i did start the video :)

Thanks for your replay. mb if i see this guy in the future i know what to espect and i will take precautions.

6 minutes ago, Mu3rTe said:

unfortunately i dont start  video for this things, its just a game, i wanna have fun,

but with people like this guy who not that he  not play the event, he  continue with the trash talk, and continue, and continue  i wish i did start the video :)

Thanks for your replay. mb if i see this guy in the future i know what to espect and i will take precautions.

Problem everything what i saw here is only verbal proof.

And personal dislike doesnt let IT be played as ahould.

If players cant  appreciate events maybe rewards should be lowered

Spoke with Almighty, so i guess Escape tilted after that odd move with ball drop. As i have been told you had long conversation afterwards.

Happens.

DIEEEEEEEE can confirm, he the entire event could not understand where is opponents EE

Only video is taking into consideration for a punishment in IT.

But, we're working on an alternative way of letting you automatically punish people in IT for anti-game/AFK.

More info soon.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs