Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Illusion Temple newest complains

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Is it antigame to go inside Illusion Temple with a low gear character? 

In the last period, there were a lot of people complaining about Illusion Temple rules and they are divided in 3 sides: 

1.  On one side are the top players who get in party with low ones for example a char lvl 380+ 3 rr and top gear lends in pt with 4 zen dressed chars EMG, EDL and  ERF. Their complain is that they do not have chance vs other team and they think low dressed chars should not go in IT, they warn low players as antigame...
    2.   On another side are the newbies or the players who reseted and don't have lvl for top IT in consequence joins with alt, they are warned by the top gear guys, they have the right to enter because IT is not only for top chars, they complain about top chars behavior. 
    3.  And there is a 3rd category of players, the ones who play main EE (few ones but they exist). In the last update, the EE was "banned" from IT by ADMIN because they break the balance of IT. They complain about why emg doesn't break the balance and EE does. 

Hard for anyone "who stays back and watches from distance" to tell who is right and who is wrong because they all right from their own point of view, but they cannot be all right as a whole, isn't it? :)

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  32

Zen set in IT should be considered anti-it in my opinion people wait 12 hours to do this event.If you are in server for few weeks there is no excuse why you dont have minimum +9+l+dd set  and 2nd wings on you doesn't even have to be top gear. But i see people with zen sets/non exe sets taking slots for people who actually try to win the Temple.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150
    • Device:  Windows

Maybe we can implement something like "item level" in World of Warcraft aka "ilvl" of items. And make only exc items to have ilvl. And put minimum ilvl requirement for different levels of Illusion Temple.

For example:

Sphinx armor - 50 ilvl

Legendary armor - 80ilvl

Dark Soul Armor - 200ilvl

per item:

+luck - 5ilvl

+hp - 10ilvl

+ref - 15ilvl

+dd - 20ilvl

Its up to @ADMIN @Gion to say if this is possible to implement.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  352

Why does everyone think that if you have set +zen or non exe u cannot participate in IT ? or those who have a full DD+15 need more than someone who is not so lucky ?

• Content Count:  16

Here is what i think about the issue, please keep in mind i dont participate in IT at all.
    I dont consider elitist behaviour as something completely bad but telling people to stop joining events because they are undergeared is just stupid in my opinion.
    Its very shitty behaviour that should be considered as griefing and treated like "antigame".
    IT should operate on a first come first served basis just like any other event. Sure it sucks when you get lowbies in your team but opposing team have the same chances of getting them so just suck it up if its your turn.

Now about the ee complaints. Emg is pretty weak in pvp but its not pure support character like ee so it shouldnt get any special treatment.

Thats all from me :3

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  460

5 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Maybe we can implement something like "item level" in World of Warcraft aka "ilvl" of items. And make only exc items to have ilvl. And put minimum ilvl requirement for different levels of Illusion Temple.

Illusion Temple won't be changed in that way. Take into consideration that IT is one of the easiest events to help you gear up quickly. The thing what you want to implement is bossting already geared players while players with low tier items are most important here to give them a chance with catching up others. It's pointless to preventing newbies participate in this event.

From our point of view every player is equal, please don't judge players basing on their gears because sometimes gearless players can do more than a geared ones ;)

• Content Count:  35

reporter is making threads about IT now? After you legit went AFK because your team mate didnt have a +15 set?

1.  On one side are the top players who get in party with low ones for example a char lvl 380+ 3 rr and top gear lends in pt with 4 zen dressed chars EMG, EDL and  ERF. Their complain is that they do not have chance vs other team and they think low dressed chars should not go in IT, they warn low players as antigame. Fact - Server Events are designed to help characters get ahead +0+zen or +15 +dd + ref, there is no difference.
    2.   On another side are the newbies or the players who reseted and don't have lvl for top IT in consequence joins with alt, they are warned by the top gear guys, they have the right to enter because IT is not only for top chars, they complain about top chars behavior.  Fact - Server events don't have a gear requirement and anyone warning low geared players should have the warns applied to your account instead.
    3.  And there is a 3rd category of players, the ones who play main EE (few ones but they exist). In the last update, the EE was "banner" from IT by ADMIN because they break the balance of IT. They complain about why emg doesn't break the balance and EE does - Fact There are some EE mains but most players would say they "main ee" to help friends win, it would be exploited. EMG isn't giving huge buffs to players that would break the IT balance.

If everyone wants to "balance" IT there is a few things that can be done.

1. Enable AE iceshot. -  I understand why it's disabled but the best PVP skill for AE being disabled really nerfs the class.
    2. Make IT entrance requirement = no armor / wings / fenrir/horse/ demon/ ale / food/ etc, WEAPON +0 from shop only :D

Just some balance thoughts.

It doesn't really need to be balanced though, just nerf the rewards slightly, make it a few more times daily and everyone would cry about it less. Right now IT is all about "RNG" anyway.

Next Article - Gaion Temple nerf after the "Top Players" "exploited" the shit out of it for weeks and made hundres/thousands of jewels.

• Content Count:  16

this is useless  information to be honest, you have all the right to enter IT with the best gear you have at the moment if you only have zen gear its okay, as long as you try to win,  on the other hand there are people like Ganja who complaint about it and go AFK in IT now THATS ANTI GAMING and will get warned everysingle time

• Content Count:  32

7 hours ago, CAMARARD said:

this is useless  information to be honest, you have all the right to enter IT with the best gear you have at the moment if you only have zen gear its okay, as long as you try to win,  on the other hand there are people like Ganja who complaint about it and go AFK in IT now THATS ANTI GAMING and will get warned every single time

2nd time today  i see you mention my name in random posts why are u so obsessed ?I know for a fact that in the IT u are talking  about your guild mate isnt noob and he doesn't have only non exe sphinx set he has been here as long as me

Lets get real for a second one of the reasons i left Mameds guild is because the guild cheats in IT you know this as well as i do and i will not sit there wasting my time when one of u have zen set on and other has non exe sphinx in IT 5 throwing the win to other guild members in the opposing team and then i get warned by all 4 of u even though its you who is doing the Anti IT. For future keep my name out of your posts.

• Content Count:  70

2 hours ago, iQon said:

2nd time today  i see you mention my name in random posts why are u so obsessed ?I know for a fact that in the IT u are talking  about your guild mate isnt noob and he doesn't have only non exe sphinx set he has been here as long as me

Lets get real for a second one of the reasons i left Mameds guild is because the guild cheats in IT you know this as well as i do and i will not sit there wasting my time when one of u have zen set on and other has non exe sphinx in IT 5 throwing the win to other guild members in the opposing team and then i get warned by all 4 of u even though its you who is doing the Anti IT. For future keep my name out of your posts.

Well Ganja, u was the only one that refused actualy to fight and play in IT from all team members, thats why all team warn u, no matter what char u use it is not antigame(my opinion) if u would try to fight and not refuse that just because ppl in your team have low set. In the oponnents team was same type of players, we would win if u would fight!!! We lost that one because u antigamed! 

• Content Count:  40

Just passing by... 

A lot of players are complaining about anti game when playing this event.

Nobody can really say who's right or wrong(you all have your reasons) but if this keeps having problems and issues why not just remove it or change the reward?

You can move the rewards here to events that will be less likely cheatable. 

I think that would solve your problem instead of making modifications. 

+++

• Content Count:  119

I don't see the logic between disbaling the Ice Arrow in IT and not disabling the same skill in CC, where AE's abuse it pretty much easily. Also this skill is kinda bugged in the server, many times when an Elf uses it on you - you can't attack like you are stunned, but they can attack you :) I kinda don't remember how it was in next seasons but for sure in previous seasons I think it wasn't like this. Never faced this struggle in any other server I have played, correct me if I am wrong?

• Content Count:  73

44 minutes ago, int24rain said:

I don't see the logic between disbaling the Ice Arrow in IT and not disabling the same skill in CC, where AE's abuse it pretty much easily. Also this skill is kinda bugged in the server, many times when an Elf uses it on you - you can't attack like you are stunned, but they can attack you :) I kinda don't remember how it was in next seasons but for sure in previous seasons I think it wasn't like this. Never faced this struggle in any other server I have played, correct me if I am wrong?

I dont really have any imput about IT.

But I can say that I also notice that most of the time when your ice arrowed you cant do any skills at all, acts just like your stunned

• Content Count:  352

I agree, I tried to raise this question at max30, the ice age is broken here

• Content Count:  119

The staff doesn't care as long as people donate :) Ice Arrow is broken in every map, every event and etc. It works like the BM skill in CS - you are iced, cant attack but people can :)

• Content Count:  231

There is antidote, Soul potion and pendant/ring ice+4 to counter AE. 

Pro PvAFK player!

• Content Count:  73

8 minutes ago, Trâu said:

There is antidote, Soul potion and pendant/ring ice+4 to counter AE. 

The problem with Ice arrow is that it acts like a stun instead of a mobility disable skill.

You cant attack back, infact you cant even do any skills at all. Seems abit odd if we need to stack ''resist'' to counter a bug :)

• Content Count:  231

I do agree. 

Pro PvAFK player!

• Content Count:  445
    • Device:  Windows

I was in IT6 few mins later. In my team was Ancorana, Kenshin and MrRua against SupremeElf and another players. As u thinking the problem is at SupremeElf. Something is going wrong with this elf or with elves in general. Most of the time the ball was at her and we didnt take the ball because she dont die. Ok, you can say Im a weak bk, I dont have w3, but she is like me, with w2 wings. Just look what set have Ancorana, w3 for her and Kenshin. Another thing is when someone registering, I hit only miss, miss, miss. Have a nice day! Cya

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  35

13 hours ago, RedBuLL said:

I was in IT6 few mins later. In my team was Ancorana, Kenshin and MrRua against SupremeElf and another players. As u thinking the problem is at SupremeElf. Something is going wrong with this elf or with elves in general. Most of the time the ball was at her and we didnt take the ball because she dont die. Ok, you can say Im a weak bk, I dont have w3, but she is like me, with w2 wings. Just look what set have Ancorana, w3 for her and Kenshin. Another thing is when someone registering, I hit only miss, miss, miss. Have a nice day! Cya

Have to agree here, even when we broke her SD we could only hit her max for 100 damage, DDI is scaling way to hard here.