Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Illusion Temple after update

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

It's been a month since I posted the last article about Illusion Temple, I can see that players still share with us their opinions on that topic, so as many things written by me there are no longer up to date, I opened a small "investigation" . 

After this new update released by Admin  on 02.06.2019, with the only purpose to make this event more fun, fair and attractive , some major things changed the Illusion Temple Event :  

• Agility SM, Energy BK, Energy RF are not allowed anymore to join IT (due to pure buffing purpose without actual damage) 
    • Characters can only have their own class buffs on Illusion Temple (just like in Lorencia ring).
    • Mounts (Fenrirs and Dinorants) disabled 

I checked out some Illusion Temple events and I have discussed with some of the players who are participating on this event, also I saw some opinions in other topics on forum and those are their opinions/complaints/suggestions 

Some players are complaining that some classes are over powered

•    Characters like Agility Elf with DDI +7 set is almost invincible 
    •    Characters who got weapons with SD ignore, are easy killing, even tanks 
    •    Dark Lord's Horse should have a speed debuff inside Illusion Temple, so Dark Lords should be as fast as any other character.
    •    Team split is unbalanced , should not be so random and should have some rules ( like if there are 2 chars from same race/class should be divided in different teams , Admin already answered this on Exilia's post." While would be nice to have the classes split it's not possible as they are made internally and I can't control it sadly"

Other  players suggest that there should be no restriction for any characters, they would like to see all the characters allowed, but with some restrictions (self buffs only restriction that is already activated by Admin, no excellent items or wings allowed in Illusion Temple 5 and Illusion Temple 6, mobs hp and damage decreased a little, so they can have pure fight with non-excellent sets and difference to be made by players skills and team's strategies ).

On the third side, there are players who suggest that Illusion Temple should be played as it was in past (no restrictions at all ) and people who join this event should start learning "basic tactics" and how to use Illusion Temple Skills (as few players use them only) .

Other suggestions

• " Agi SM  and Vit BK should be allowed as he can be a good carrier and he cannot buff party members anymore";
    •  "People should prepare better for IT and get antidote, jack o lantern , dopple (Dimensional Mirror Event) buffs, potion of bless and potion of soul "
    • " Ice arrow on Agility Elf should be canceled by antidote potions not blocked in any event"

Those are main opinions I have discovered so far, but of course anyone can reply to this topic to share their own opinions related to Illusion Temple game play.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New article!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  14

Well... as update hasn't specified which SM is considered as AGI, i can add that hybrid SM also can't enter. While /info told me i am hybrid, i couldn't enter. Maybe the problem was that i had more agi than ene, but well.. that's not what the info says. So atm. SMs with no ene build (which i think is better, both for PVP and PVM) won't be able to enter. 

I would say let everone in and just count on luck to be in better team. It's not possible to make this event even. Sometimes teams are even, sometimes not.