Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Almighty

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This interview is about Almighty, a top Magic Gladiator on our server , I have interviewed him because he is, at this moment, ranked number one in the Reset Rankings, and of course on Magic Gladiator reset rankings, so let's hear about what he has to say : 

Reporter: " At this moment you are the first ranked on Reset Rankings rankings. Congratulations!"

Reporter: "  You were always one step behind Javaraya, how did you passed him? "

Almighty : "Probably it was about party, I leveled up always with similar level party members while he, as he said in his interview, was always in a party with high level characters(also ML). " 

Reporter: " Do you have a permanent party ? How many members (real players ) does it have? Can you name them?"

Almighty : " Yes, I've got a perma pt with Evangelion, SomeNoob, Escape & Sparkle. -4 real players as Escape is our secondary buff character." 

Reporter: " Can you tell us a short story about how you guys got together ?"

Almighty : "We did meet here, on OldSquad, and played on past few editions and some kind of relationship born between us, that's how we met :D

Reporter: "How much time do you spend/day playing mu OldSquad (average)? "

Almighty : "It's not anymore about how much I do need, but how much time I've got for that, and tbh nowadays I'm missing a time for OldSquad, due to my personal life & work consumes most of it. I wish I had more time to play. " 

Reporter : "When did you started to play Mu Online? "

Almighty : "It was in about 2004-2005, if I remember correctly " 

Reporter: "How you found us?"

Almighty : "On mpc forum ." 

Reporter : "When did you started to play Mu OldSquad?"

Almighty : " 2 years ago." 

Reporter: " What nicknames you had in past?""

Almighty : " It's a secret :P sorry, but  I would like to stay anonymous.

Reporter : "You joined Phoenix since server started? "

Almighty : "Yes ." 

Reporter: " Do you have any VIP activated? You have this VIP since you started Phoenix?"

Almighty : " most of the time I'm using professional VIP, like 90% of my time played."

Reporter: "You have won five Hall of Fame trophies, how did you accomplished that?"

Almighty : "It was done a long time ago, first few were earned on the server beginning, while I had much more time to play and compete vs others, mostly I won them in arena tournaments. "

Reporter: " Have you donated since Phoenix started? "

Almighty : " Yes." 

Reporter: " Some players suggest, on forum, that VIPs should last two weeks and they say it is too expensive, what is your opinion about that?"

Almighty : "VIP is just an optional thing, everyone can earn it by playing, participating in events. In my opinion even a player without VIP can surpass a VIP player while he's more active as most of the vip players are adults with some responsibilities, like me, and they have no time. I think it's a normal price because except renting a server, protection, etc which admins has to pay for, he also sacrifice a lot of his own time to provide us that high quality of game play, that should be also rewarded in my opinion.  " 

Reporter : "Since you are the first on Reset Rankings, can you give some tips about Magic Gladiator stats ? Can you reveal yours ?"

Almighty : "Mine are secret, but as an advice I would say to choose pure str build for PvM with just an 500-800 agi for atk, def success rates before ml tree, and some def if u have weak items, also 200-300 base vit to survive boss fights. " 

Reporter: " You at maximum reset now , can you tell us how a strength Magic Gladiator should build Master Level Skill Tree? Can you reveal yours?"

Almighty : "Stats and Master level skill tree are personal thing in my opinion, I always add what I know will be useful for me, and will suit my game style. That's why I won't give a tips for a perfect build, as everyone has their own game style, and the build should be chosen basing on that. " 

Reporter : " What's the best set that Magic Gladiator can equip for player versus monster? "

Almighty : " In PvM it's Gaion+Anubis ring & gloves if u're using single handed weapons, or Muren for 2h weapons."

Reporter: " And for player versus player? "

Almighty : " There are many combinations, depending on your build, exc dd+ddi or socket, but a reserved armor slot for Vulcano armor, which provide SD recovery, which is very very important." 

Reporter: " What are best excellent options for Magic Gladiator? "

Almighty : " Also, depends on stats build but dd mostly + ref/hp combinations , based on game style." 

Reporter:" Do you have any enemies in game? "

Almighty : "Not really, in my opinion. "

Reporter: "Who is your favorite player ?"

Almighty : "Don't have one. " 

Reporter: " Which do you think that is the best Player Versus Player player in game?"

Almighty : "At the moment I would say SoulStrike, he did built very very good character with decent stats build and perfect set in my opinion. He is a really bad ass :D

Reporter: " Which is your favorite character in game ?"

Almighty : " No one" 

Reporter: "Who is the player which you dislike the most, in this server ?"

Almighty : " No one."

Reporter: " What is the name of the guild which you dislike in game ?"

Almighty : " No one." 

Reporter: "You and the players in your party were involved in some important Phoenix Guilds who owned the Castle (BDSM and Smurf), what happened to them?

Almighty : "Lack of activity, mostly. " 

Reporter: " Why do you and your friends left Smurf?"

Almighty : "Also because of lack of activity. " 

Reporter: " At this moment you and your friends have no guild, will you join one? Or you guys lost interest for Castle Siege?"

Almighty : " We will join for sure, but not sure which one yet. "

Reporter: " Do you read the News Paper? "

Almighty : " Yes, I like it."

Reporter: "What do you suggest to improve on it?"

Almighty : " Keep a good work, it's okay." 

Reporter: " Do you believe in superstitions? Do you think that the Castle is Cursed?"

Almighty : " Nope. "

Reporter: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like this server?"

Almighty : " 10 " 

Reporter: " What do you like the most in our server, and what do you dislike? "

Almighty : " I like custom things that gives us insane quality of game play, even new players are boosted because of these custom things like boosted exp+ non pvp invasions etc that gives them opportunity to compete with others."

Reporter: "  Who do you want me to interview next, from OldSquad rankings (top number one) ?  "

Almighty : " Not number 1, but I would like to hear some things from SoulStrike :) , but if I have to choose from top number 1, pick any of them :) I think they all should have some interesting things that I want to hear. 

Reporter:" Do you have any questions that you want me to ask SoulStrike ? I will try to interview him after I finish top number 1 main rankings. "

Almighty : " Yea, if he is able to not aim me that much in CC cuz it's hard to survive with his incredible dmg on my back xD " 

Reporter :" Do you have any questions or message for the last interviewed VIPs?"

Almighty : " nah" 

Reporter : "If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

Almighty : " How much time you spend working on OldSquad all projects weekly?" 

Thank you Almighty for time and patience, as i promised to all interviewed VIPs. After I finish top rankings interviews, I will start  to interview  players that where pointed by top ranked number 1 VIPs. 

GeeReen -> Arena Tournament number 1, pointed by Javaraya, promised me I can take his interview next weekend :) 

Here is the list of players that our VIPs pointed to be interviewed  :) 

•  DareDevil pointed by FKingCunt 
    • Trau pointed by Javaraya 
    • SoulStrike pointed by Almighty

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New Interview!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  134

and still no credits to party who leveled him and tryhard for him ...

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

7 hours ago, weew said:

and still no credits to party who leveled him and tryhard for him ...

@weew Let him live in his own world!  :))

14 hours ago, filyman said:

@weew Let him live in his own world!  :))

Atleast would say that he wouldnt be there without us... 

And he forgot to mention MAMED thing ^^ 

And that this mg was at start icarus dropper and became main :)

• Content Count:  231

> Legion or maybe Just2die I'm not sure who.

Pro PvAFK player!

12 hours ago, Trâu said:

> Legion or maybe Just2die I'm not sure who.

Just2