Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Castle is Cursed ? Chapter Vlll

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Some interesting moves were made last week on the "chess boards" of the leaders involved in the battle for the server supremacy. Those who want to preserve and defend the throne have tried and prepared defensive moves, and those who yearn for this throne that brings glory but, at the same time, a ruthless curse,  have prepared the offensive, an offensive that has not been seen on the battlefield in Valley of Loren for a long time....

Last week, a new guild came to light over the grave of the guilds who took part in the last castle siege. WhiteRaven created the guild PRiME, and initially recruited most of the Smurf/Void members, the guild of which he was a part, in the past.
     After that, next move on the "chess table" made by PRiME was absorbing the most active members of Lemuria, including their guild master killua, which led to the dissolution of this guild, a guild that seemed to be just a ray of hope for server balance. 

NONE has received fresh forces recruiting Javaraya, having the same strong guild core that we have already got used to. They prepared a defensive strategy which was based on at least 4 parties, and on something like defending all on one switch ...this strategy didn't worked so well, so they changed their mind and went for defending the crown. All NONE Agility Elf's where targeting WhiteRaven's  vitality, the Rage Fighters where sent to hunt and kill all Energy Elf's enemies (trying to break PRiME's main defensive powns from the chess table ), and Summoners were sending Zutto to sleep which made this attack .. less powerful.

On the other side, PRiME , leaded by WhiteRaven and DarkMaster, started a little bit late, as they are a new Guild , they lost precious time while organizing , they had many Energy Elf's( like Smurf had when kicked NONE last time), but this time this strategy was a weakness for them: "one Agility Elf is not enough, and it is too hard to kill WhiteRaven with many Energy Elfs..."(at least that is what Joli Garcon said). Also, a strategy was to hunt Aqvila, but some players went to fight for switches, so the power was divided and precious time was lost. Another mistake was regrouping too slow after losing the crown , it took too much time to get back in throne room, and NONE warriors were faster.

The Crown was switched between guilds more than 5 times, during this Castle Siege, but the guild with the most points at the end was NONE. They were more solid and more organized this time, and once again proved their guild core can fight vs anything and anyone, as Coco said : "Castle is Cursed!!!! But we have an antidote, and the antidote is that we are from start together and we never split like BDSM, MuPPeTs or Smurf, tbh we are not having any problems in guild now ." 

PRiME proved to us that they have the resources to face NONE, and with a better organization maybe they can win. 

As you all could saw on forum, both sides complained about the "damage vs defense balance" as no one couldn't kill Aqvila and WhiteRaven died maximum two times during this fight so Admin, listening to what people wants, as always,  made some new interesting updates. Check them out here : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3258-patch-1760-04072019/

But my questions for the players who are taking part on this major event are  : 

Castle Siege can be fun even with immortal guild masters?Can guilds evolve making different strategies not that simple as "lets kill the guild master" ?

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  16

the immortal GM can be worked around,the defense on switch when a 7k hp bk comes 1 hits 5 guys before 20 of us kill him makes holding switch strat hard.

can also be worked around with how we organize things,but if there's an unkillable darkmaster on the 2nd switch as well who also does insane dmg,we always resort to crown because the 2 immovable and unstoppable objects take the switches and get out of our hair,and we can focus the little strategic resources we have into crown defense or attack more swiftly. and on key moments after clearing around crow,we can go pile the switches,finally taking those real problems down,while also taking big losses.

rfs hunt ees because weak sauce,but might be different now.

it is sort of fun trying to stop an unkillable GM who can also teleport when iced tho,definitely a chase around the throne,and that also makes the enemy team hunt our team hunting their GM.and vice versa=whos coordinated a bit better. if there were no borderline *god mode activated* enemies to avoid and we could faceroll everyone,or get facerolled,we would not have to think on our feet like we have had to since the start when we always got beaten in every pvp/pve scenario.

personally as a rf,i dislike knowing there's people who i attack im guaranteed to lose to,and to this day have never in 100s of encounters managed to kill them,still knowing that they wont run gives a good fight :P

If enemy summ sleeps my gm i can make enemy elves atk me because they know im freeby and also hit my gm to get him out of sleep,is still fun in a group.

also yami spotting/losing used to be fun for the next week preps,everyone staying 400 to tryhard bosses while the enemy resets after winning.

see you on sunday,hide your ees.

ThrustRF

• Content Count:  134

there isnt immortal DL. just poor organization and bad target choice.

ee healing Aquila while everyone trying to kill him, why not before choose 2 dps pvp who focus only ee ?

Uhhhh very hard, top tactics .. UUUUUUU ...

i guess pl party was leading PRIME ...

• Content Count:  16

50 minutes ago, weew said:

there isnt immortal DL. just poor organization and bad target choice.

ee healing Aquila while everyone trying to kill him, why not before choose 2 dps pvp who focus only ee ?

Uhhhh very hard, top tactics .. UUUUUUU ...

i guess pl party was leading PRIME ...

the dl was is immortal for past 2 cs,we can focus him yes but it takes 5-10 of us depends who they are,and then it takes a minute or 2,you cant do that midfight if he can gallop away most of the time to heal/we get killed whiel 10 of us are on 1 guy and all hes friends can freely target us then,you don't kill tanks first,ever. the target focus is ok hes a tank but not a priority,esp if hes afk on a lever.

EE never heal in cs,very rare on themselves i guess when targeted.

ee healing gm? that gm will be oneshot within seconds,heal has no effect,ee has to give the GM SD restore.

we did,and so did Prime have people whose only job/priority was to attack EE on sight,and we often made a call to kill someone based on enemy ee(we know whos ee is in whos party etc) gets killed.

what Prime did,was what i wanted to do,an unkillable GM who can ignore the top GM killer=iced.

they definitely had their head and the best players  in the game.

im not sure who you are,but could learn a few things it seems,maybe try a CS this weekend.

every move we made,they acted on,and forced us to act on,everything kept changing til the very end.i was piloting my rf+my ee,and doing a good job on both at once just to maybe push it to a win.

not to mention the crazy guild dedication to get some of us leveled to 400 for cs,myself hitting 400 30 minutes late to it,tnx to getting an auto party from guys i expected to meet in cs,while they afked kanturu,but SM as GM has its downside of -5 ppl,very solid strat tho.

we expected to get wiped after we saw 5 ish? guilds piled into 1,the fight was HARD,for both sides,the hardest fight so far,and the most balanced,like finally getting equal teams in IT(yet to happen).

12 minutes ago, drolnomed said:

m not sure who you are,but could learn a few things it seems,maybe try a CS this weekend.

I have been on 75% CS'es  on OS in last 3 years. I know how ex-smurfs playing cs, kinda listening and after starts doing chaos... And have to remind them ( shout a bit in TS ), and that happened last cs ( atleast after darkmaster told me )

Maybe i will come and get some people from outside just to have more people. 

But again, who and for who i should do that ? 

I spent tons of time getting smirfs together, incested time / creds in yami and prioritized him in main pt over my dl. And after got backstabbed and get fed up with " behind back " gameplay... 

Show me people and maybe i will think ...

And i'm dedicated as fuck if the goal is worth of that. I wanted make 1 little 10 y/o girl to smile. I did everything to get for her that damn golden fenrir.

• Content Count:  3

I'm not surprised, the strategy they used against NONE was invented by NONE anyways. :) 

It's still a very good battle + NONE deserved that win.

mark-vicious-01_zps99394e9c.gif

• Content Count:  231

As my mom used to say, losers are losers.

Pro PvAFK player!

1 hour ago, Khaizer said:

I'm not surprised, the strategy they used against NONE was invented by NONE anyways. :)

It's still a very good battle + NONE deserved that win.

And what kinda strategy it was ?

Trying enter throne room for 1 h without destroying angel statues ?

• Content Count:  20

As my mom used to say, losers are losers.

heard that a lot didnt u ? :D

• Content Count:  231

You win some you lose some!

Pro PvAFK player!

• Content Count:  3

4 hours ago, izidorius said:

heard that a lot didnt u ? :D

+ + + HAHAHAHAHA

mark-vicious-01_zps99394e9c.gif