Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Why i (will ) quit ,

Ammodytes

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  19

In the past 2 weeks players quit playing on this server , and probably , many others will do. If is any reason that can be addressed , please , share your reasons here. Maybe dev's /owner will do something to prevent this in next project 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  47

I think there's no reason to be upset. It's just the natural cycle of Mu servers. This edition has been running for almost 4 months now, and there are still hundreds of active players. That's amazing for a private server and there's a lot of effort that's been put into this. Phoenix still gets constant updates and incentives for new players to join. Also, it's summer, so it's normal that people are not so active as during winter.

The number of players will slowly fade, yes, but there's a new edition on it's way and there's still a lot of stuff to do on Phoenix. That's the best part about this game (server). You get bored, you take a break, and if you feel like playing again there's always an interesting edition going on.

• Content Count:  231

At its peak, Phoenix had around 550 online characters. Till this day, after 4 months, we still have ~37x -40x online characters, this shows how stable this server is. Regarding why people are stopping, I believe there are a couple of reasons:

• It's the nature circle of MU, you get bored after awhile.
    • No character progression due to RNG factors and bad economy. This happens very frequently. I knew a few players who left because of chaos globin. At one point, I considered stop playing because I failed 3rd wings 6 times in a row in 2 days. I offered like 3 condor feathers+2flame+jwl/credits, nobody wants to sell me. This server is very very bad in term of economy. Particularly, people here tend to hold on their valuable items and ask for ridiculous price. 
    • The classes they played are weak. Some of us are very competitive, some tried very hard but their character was weak no matter what, so they left.
    • Life stuff especially if you are a lone player. My team has 4 players but we mostly have had only 2 players active. I went on 3 week vacations, another took 2 weeks, and another took 2 weeks. It's summer.
    • New server is open in around 1-2 months. I will stick around Phoenix though, reset server is not my taste anymore.

Nevertheless, this is the most stable season that OldSquad has. In previous seasons, the online counter usually reduces by half after 2 months. Of course, there are a lot of room for improvement, such as making the game pace faster and improving economy. Now it is 4th month but no player with full socket set, only one player has 4th wings, a lot of people who played since the beginning still do not have 3rd wings, etc.

At the end of the day, stick around and have fun man. You always have Trau in this server.

Pro PvAFK player!

Agree with Trau. I also faild 3 times at w3 , 3 times at Fernir , not even at black fernir , faild 3 times on red , first fernir , with 50% chance .I cant stop wonder what happens  when i will try to Black Fernir where succes rate is 30% ?!  Mu should be a fun game , where you experience everything , from the +13-15 , from w2-w3-w4 ,from red fernir - golden fernir , not in 3-4 months  to be able to try ONCE on one or two items .Yes , server is nice , best server i saw , but that does not mean i have to play on such server and dont feel the game in full. I know ADMIN dont like to get mtas for many items , by farming. Well , this game is a FARM fest. Days / weeks for making lvl 400. Weeks / months  for ML...

If next project will have same chances like Phoenix have , same drop , same Goblin chances , im out. I wont stress myself anymore

• Content Count:  34

I dont agree with u.
    I burned 0/7 feanrir, made 1/8w3 and 2/16 feathers.
    Can u imagine burn feather 9x in a row ? I did this.
    I got w3 clean for me when i was 4rr and 400 lvl, now ppl at 1rr want w3 and its crazy.
    I like this server coz nothing here is easy soo plz stop cry about CM till u fial 9x feather in a row :)

Sir , yes Sir :))

• Content Count:  30

Killua - 0/10 -feathers :)  in a row.  0/4 - wings :)  and i'm still playing.  It is a very good server anyway. 

a97cd1490bc94e8873af67fe4864688819b6ef68c2368e20250eb84f9dbd816e_1.jpg.e779e261faecae007cc49f0b8a4905ab.jpg

• Content Count:  352

1/15 wings       1/6 feather    4/ 8 or 10 fenrir's.   2/4 black fenrir's.

Well the point is I'm still here. I understand that there are players who left due to RNG, happens every season.

Pro PvAFK player!

GL guys then. Really apreciate ppl like you and hate ppl like me. Im not use to be chineze farmer . I already "left" the building. Went on more greener pastures :))

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  51

Well truth to be told,  I was a bit upset yesterday for various reasons and tired and wanted to just destroy my gear and quit this server. It was just a bad day in mU continent. I failed one million combinations in goblin, my party was dismissed inside DS, i couldnt find a spot to afk, in crywolf I had zero drops :P and everything just sucked. BUT when i tried to upgrade my exc daybreaker ON purpose to be lost, it went to +11. So at the end of the day, and after some more sleep it was all good with a big smile on face. What i'm trying to say here is that it's only natural for people to quit for various reasons which all people above stated correctly. But for me MU overall is a game played with friends, and doing small and big things together! Ofc I know we can't beat any of the whale guild in Crywolf event but we use to  make a party and join the event everytime! So If you ever feel you want to play again "hardcore" and do mid/end stuff and events (with fails tho :P)  or just log in and have small chit-chat while farming <insert random stuff> ,whatever may be the case, you are always welcome to our guild  IMMORTAL! 

Ty Mit , but as i said , i dont want to stress myself anymore. Really like party with you guys...forgot. Valhalla here. Regards to Tempest

Very sad to hear you go.

Pro PvAFK player!

Maybe ill be back . If next project will be less items prohibited , ill be back for sure. Anyway , ty for your kind words Trau