Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Top Strategies From Top Rankings part 2

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This is the second article in which I write about the top strategies from top rankings, and I created it because the other article was wrote a "long" time ago, and now the things are different on our top rankings, so let's see how our rankings looks like now. I have selected top 15 reset rankings and the most important top rankings on our server : 

image.png.90e0a8300e55867881e01af663e7f8a6.png

Top 15 reset rankings players

•     Almighty number1, Sparkle second, weew (Evangelion -no one knows why he changed nickname- ) the third, and  SomeNoob ranked fourth. They are members of the same permanent party since Phoenix started . From Almighty's interview I discovered that they are 4 individual players, those players build their strategy on experience and resets since server started. They don't have top gear , at least not yet, but if you ask me "why ?", I bet it is because they wasted time to get in top and they lost a lot of action. It will be interesting to see what happens to them now, as they have nothing else to do, except getting items. Those 4 players are in permanent party since server started , they were involved in most of Castle Siege's fights, they were key players in our Castle Siege history, were the founders of BDSM, first guild who owned Castle and kept it like 1 month on server start, but they didn't counted on main bosses fights until now. Some players, like WhiteRaven, respects and consider them top players, but there are also players like Ganja and some NONE members who said that those players are anti-gamers(not any proof for that, just hearsay).
    •   Ranked no 5 is Javaraya, a Rage Fighter player who seems to quit the game after he made max resets (was ranked number one because he also focused only on experience, I don't remember him to count on any boss fights also, that is why he probably didn't got any top gear, he didn't even made quest level 3 until he got 10 resets, he finally made quest, then quit game (some bad voices says that he have quit game after Almighty passed him on top rankings) 
    •  Ranked no 6 player is Zutto , he probably is the strongest character on our server. He is a strong tank and his combos are lethal. He was really active getting, decent gear and he has a secret build that makes him unbeatable. The only way to stop him is with summoner's sleep, or top Agility Elf's ice arrow. But if he escapes from those skills.... run as fast as you can!!  
    •  Ranked 7 and 8 are BuffYou and Catarina.  I am write about both because are owned by one player Catarina, this is a top summoner , a really active hunter and a strong Summoner on player versus player. He also has a top permanent party. When these guys are active no one can take a boss away from them. Catarina is also ranked no 1 on PVM rankings. 
    •  Ranked no 9, Impera , he is a member of Zutto's permanent party. He is another "old school player " with a huge history on OldSquad , he owns Curiosity, the EE from Zutto`s perma party. He had a fade activity, but Zutto compensated :) 
    •  Ranked no 10, 11 and 12 , Bufferka, ChiPis and Ultima, are probably some alts, it is one of the explanation why an EE with 9 resets doesn't finished quest level 3. Some "voices" told me that they are probably Catarina's crew alts and they used to be Icarus farmers in the past, other voices said that are only some players who wants to have fun without fighting with anyone. 
    •  Ranked no 13 is Escape, the EE from weew's permanent party , one of their alts.
    •  Ranked no 14 , Maniacaes, is a top mg on our server, since he is a part of Catarina's party, they got a lot of bosses and top gear . 
    •  Ranked no 15 and 16 ,  Mataaa and CocaCola,  two friends which play in same permanent party. CocaCola was a member of top guilds who were involved in the Castle Siege, and I didn't found out why Mataaa didn't joined in most of the guilds, in which CocaCola  used to be. While investigating, the "voices" told me that Mataaa is CocaCola's alt, but after some digging I found out that those are false rumors, Mataaa and CocaCola are the only ones still "alive " from their permanent party, and they are two different players. CocaCola lost a lot of gear at Goblin and that's the main reason he doesn't have a top set yet . 

Hall of Fame 

DIEEEEEEEE is our hero here being number one on Hall of Fame at this moment. He is a top Magic Gladiator, his build is secret, and a lot of Magic Gladiator players wonder how did he build stats or Master Level Skill Tree. He is probably the best Magic Gladiator at this moment, he used to fight alone vs a whole guild and win bosses, he is also a newbie helper since he and only a few players like killua made some interesting and funny events to help those new players to give them a boost on their start, which is very nice of them :)

Guild rankings 

1.  On those rankings NONE are leading. NONE is the guild that held the Castle for the most time, this guild seemed to have held its antidote against the curse of the castle, but now it started to pale. They lost the castle last week and the guild's activity has fallen sharply in the last 2 weeks. 
    2.  PRiME is ranked number two and at this moment they are the owners of the Castle.This strong guild kicked NONE last week, but some "voices" said that they got helped by Valkiry's who anti-gamed and helped PRiME to get the castle. This guild also has some strong players who can win any Castle Siege if they get a bit more united and organised.  
    3.  Ranked no 3 on guild rankings is Celula33, a new guild that started to grow, they were not involved into Castle Siege, yet, but we will see what future will bring.
    4.    Outlaws, the guild ranked no 4 , with Trau as guild master, is the most aggressive guild on the server. They are involved in a lot of fights, as we speak probably ^^, but didn't took part to the Castle Siege , not yet anyway.
    5.   Ranked no 5, IMMORTAL is another guild that got my attention, they are evolving and getting stronger with each day, they still need to learn OldSquad gameplay, but I think that in future they will play a decisive role in the major events on our server.  

Blood Castle  rankings 

The player who was most active on this event is killua, he started his adventure with Ganja since they were in BDSM guild, and continued to play this event even after his friend left game. He was the guild master of Lemuria, but he dissolved the guild and went in PRiME with his crew. He is the first BK ranked no 1 in Blood Castle (an event dominated by Agility Elf's).

Devil Square rankings 

Here we have GoldenLion, he is a top SM that became inactive lately, but he and SoulStrike's permanent party used to be very active, this is how they got decent gears, hunting top bosses and playing events. 

Chaos Castle & Castle Siege and Gens rankings

Here we have Coco, the king of Chaos Castle, he is a strong Soul Master with decent defense and good damage , he likes to use a lot of buffs during fights like lantern food or Mirror Event buffs, thing which definitely has said something. He is a very important NONE guild core player and one of the best Soul Masters on Phoenix. His stat build is a secret, as he didn't wanted to reveal it in his public interview.

Arena Tournament Ranking 

The master of this event was GeeReen (he also changed name in past from HerMajesty ). He was the most active arena tournament player, in this manner he won 10 Hall of Fame trophies, but it seems that he is going to quit, he also refused to be interviewed. 

Rumors says that he was involved in a scandal and he will not return as he was found guilty ?!?! 

This is only the "short version" but time is limited and I think it already this is a long article. If any of you wants more details can find them in the Interviews. 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New Article

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  231

They all say Trâu is a pussy because he cant play CS. I personally think it's true. Trau is a noob!

Pro PvAFK player!

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

@Reporter stop talking about we did bad for choosing the long run, i just still hope that players are not chickens, and stop play cause they know who they are! 

From what i see ocupation for making movies and funny pictures are better then actually play the game... Get out your thinger from ass and dare to challenge in game noobs

PS: keep dreaming with Evangelion&Sparkle, it's all u can do, trash talk with funny pictures and movies

ENJOY

• Content Count:  20

fily fily fily MAAAAN u have to chill out :D  You're gibing us foooood :D 

@salam 

This is the answer of the real Sparkle (my daughter) image.png.8d909b51f4319aba963da64c11f58c7b.png

• Content Count:  8

@salam u’re my hero

• Content Count:  9
    • Device:  Windows

i see soulstrike and zutto duel and the score is 10-8 i think only soulstrike can kill zutto in 1v1  but soulstrike only 1 combo bypass