Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Castle is Cursed? Chapter X

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Another episode of Castle Siege was written by the strongest players on this server, who, of course, worked hard to build the strongest guilds on Phoenix: 

PRiME started the assault in the first minutes. It was a rapid assault like a thunder, before the warriors from NONE grouped themselves, the crown was on WhiteRaven's head, then PRiME started their defensive, a controversial defense strategy because some voices say the Valkyrie people came to fight with the intention of helping  PRiME. 

The fight has been tight even though the score has not shown it. NONE, the guild who has "wiped the floor" in the past few weeks with PRiME players on the battlefield is getting weaker, last week fighters of this great guild seemed to be focused only on hunting enemies on spots without anyone seeing them doing experience or anything else than initiating these little wars on the server. Those signs show the Curse began to be immune to the "secret recipe" with which NONE has managed to survive it so far, they are getting weaker, they bring less and less force to the battlefield, and, if you ask me , I think the victory of the Curse is near even, so NONE warriors did not give up, fighting to the end, they also successfully sealed several times. 

Castle Siege ended with the NONE guild losing, and PRiME celebrating its first victory against NONE, a victory shadowed by controversy and accusations, but isn't this the goal after all? Not showing the full power to the enemy, and this is what I saw on both sides. We are all witnessing the beginning of a new era, PRiME's era. 

I started a little investigation of these guards from Valkyrie Guild at the end of the siege. I had a word with both guild masters in the throne room, where, after a long time, Aqvila was a "guest" . Aqvila (Krass was on character at that time) said that Valkyrie brought one party at this Castle Siege , and he said that they had no other intention than to help PRiME. He also said that they blocked the switches so NONE can not register. On the other side , WhiteRaven said that Valkirye came to take the castle, not to make anti-game, but when they saw they have no chance, wanted to abandon fight so he offered them to join PRiME, he also said that those events took part in the first hour of Castle Siege.  I also talked to DIEEEEEEEE and he said that Sparkle, Almighty and Escape joined PRiME only after he was accused on post for anti-game. I've asked NONE if they had proofs, suggesting them to post prints or videos on the forum, but there seems to be no evidence, maybe yet.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  10

Krass=Down Sindrome