Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Why people quit game before getting full gear&stats?

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

The question is a controversial one, and it has always woken up my interest, and I think it is not just me ... I have seen on forum and in game all sorts of reasons that made some players give up before reaching or at least approaching the maximum of character. In my opinion, MuOldSquad is the most stable private server with the most interesting stuff that can be brought to the season 6 with constant updates and a team of administrators who change things on a one-shot basis to develop and thank the majority. 

Until now, the main responses I have discovered to this question are (order of the answers is just random) : 

1. People are on vacation and they have closed their computers. 
    2. Some players gave up the game after they lost the items, risking them at Goblin. 
    3. Other players gave up playing because, I quote, "I do not have anything to prove. I've come to the best version of my character and I'm knocking all"  although I doubt this because I have not seen any player full Resets, full Master Levels and end game items... have any of you saw any char like this?? 
    4. There is also the effect of the flock, some have quit just because others have quit, well ... it is the stupidest reason I've heard, but it does exists! 
    5. There are players who have quit just because ADMIN has not fulfilled their wishes (to personalize MuOldSquad according to their personal will)
    6. Some players quit because the admin announced the opening of a new server, although it made the announcement a few months before, the effect was seen pretty quickly, these players are only server start players, they are always "strong" at the beginning of the server but they give up when things are getting harder. My question for all those player is -Why do you even start if  you know you won't go until the end ? 
    7. Some players have quit because they have no time to play, basically they are just the only players of the above mentioned that I understand them :) (except players from number 1) 

Do you know any other reasons? If u do just reply to this article . 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  51

Hello there! Don't misjudge my words, I don't intend to be mean or something, but similar posts about "why somebody should quit" are already up by players. The reasons vary but as Admin recently wrote as a reply to another similar thread (which I cant find ATM) "Nobody cares why you are leaving". So, the remaining ones, let's move with our gaming here and keep things rolling. Now, if you are doing this for statistics I find it a bit faulty and I would suggest to make a form (like in google sheets or something) where people who left/leaving could spend a few minutes to write down some stuff. Again, don't misjudge me please I mean not to offend this post :)

/Mitsakos

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  231

It's mostly that people opt for mid game play. Whatever they said but I observed that when they started losing, they decided to quit.

Pro PvAFK player!

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019
    • Device:  Windows

7 minutes ago, Trâu said:

It's mostly that people opt for mid game play. Whatever they said but I observed that when they started losing, they decided to quit.

Subscribe

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

how many people so many opinions :D

• Content Count:  445

We need a new season. Its boring to play s6 in 2019.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  150

These are the 3 major reasons IMO:

• This server is somewhat influenced by the pay to win option "donate". You give too much credits for donations. I still don't know why it's called "donate" when its clearly "buy credits". When you donate you don't get anything in return. Why don't you do a little experiment - remove the credits option from "donate" and see how much people care about this server. I'm guessing the "donations" will drop to 5%.
    • With every single patch the admins are creating more and more difference between active and semi-active/non-active/AFK players and these players are the majority in most cases.When ~50 players (out of lets say 200) get 90% of the items, there is something wrong
    • 2nd reason leads to this: full items and max resets/stats are too hard to get for the normies therefore they quit

Of course, not everyone will agree with this and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

SADLY (no real competition), this is the best server I have ever played and as much as I hate it and criticize it, I love it and I want it to improve.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  47

I'm one of the ones that quit before the server ended, and i keep in contact with other people that did so too (NONE guild).

I suppose it isn't worth investigating too much into this, because tbh there's plenty of reasons:

- it's summer, people want to chill on the beach, not grind Devil Square

- most mu players are 25/30 +, we need a break from time to time to deal with real life shit

- the old mu server model where people played the same DB for 2-3 years is simply not viable anymore, mostly because of the previous reason. i think OS does a very good job about this, bringing something fresh every 4-6 months.

To all the haters, don't take it the wrong way. NONE will most likely be back, but now it's summer, time to chill :)