Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Discussions about Inception

ADMIN

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

On 8/27/2019 at 2:03 PM, ADMIN said:

380 items will only be achieved on Senior Mix (as well boosted to 2 boxes instead of 1)

maybe would you change your mind ? A lot of ppls will play, and u add only 1 place where u can farm that items. 

my proposal is quite objective, besides it was on the previous editions of Max 30

• Content Count:  43
    • Device:  Windows

If EE changes roll out and off-attack time is increased so you can actually use it when you work/sleep, it will be best edition hands down!

• Content Count:  40

1. Why not make 2 accounts per IP? And make add 1 more if subscribed to VIP.
    2. Earn credits from mercenary squad instead of in game items - will make more interesting
    3. Separate credits that can be used to upgrade items and buying items - to balance PaytoWin strategy
    4. Require certain donation when setting up and maintaining guild..Like you need to pay 500 credits to create a guild and in order for the guild to stay, they need to come up with 10credits x number of people in guild every week. That means all players in-guild need to donate 10 credits if they are serious in joining guild. -Server will benefit in this strategy
    5. Reduce the price to hide player info in site - A few to 0 is using this option. If you'll reduce it to let's say to 100 credits a week, more people will use it.
    6. Add the marriage feature? :)
    7. Add semi-block option to IP for toxic people? Might help in reducing A-hole players. Then add an option to unblock it for a certain amount of credits. They might as well help in maintaining the server than nothing. Also add cap on who many times they can unblock it.

• Content Count:  1

Great changes that are worth to come back, but please change off-attack default to atleast 8hr for all busy people xD, we are not at school anymore and can't play 24/7.

• Content Count:  56
    • Device:  Android

Hunter vip for free to all the busy people sounds better for me

@Tekashi69 idk if you are serious or not. We asked just for  +3/+4 hours to existing off-attack limit THATS ALL. We don't need any other benefts like xp buff, mg/dl/rf from lvl1 etc.

@ADMIN

Considering this is 30RR with stat cap of 42k which is approximately 18 times more compared to Non-reset, will there be any changes to ''''flat bonuses'''' (purple option / seeds /master tree / ancient-set bonuses etc)?

I am really concerned, because most seeds, master tree talents and guardian options will offer little to no value and become useless. 🤔

• Content Count:  153

@ADMIN about the 7k ene needed for the AE to use ice arrow

for a supportive AE i guess its ok , but for a full DPS AE that goes agi str and vit , how does she get to use the best skill she has for pvp? its kinda unbalanced in that aspect for pure AE , u should make some changes for those u play pure AE and have a need to use her best skill in pvp

also , why does fire slash requires ENE (( while being a strenght based dmg skill )) to lvl up his % ?

I'm more concerned about the buff "EE" on the cs server, I sure with such a strong buff who will have at least one "EE", will win the castle with 1 PT vs 1-2 guilds

Just now, Shuryk said:

I'm more concerned about the buff "EE" on the cs server, I sure with such a strong buff who will have at least one "EE", will win the castle with 1 PT vs 1-2 guilds

yes , ppl will just make alt EE and go full ene on her to use on cs ..its just better to remove all her spells , and make a AE whit her ice arrow as normal like it was .. this hybrid , alt making EE for cs , and 7k ene for ice arrow is just non sense , specially for a pure AE wanting to use ice arrow and need to waste points on ene

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445

Anyway heal and sd recov should be able to be used by themself on srv20.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

49 minutes ago, Mynd33 said:

@ADMIN

Considering this is 30RR with stat cap of 42k which is approximately 18 times more compared to Non-reset, will there be any changes to ''''flat bonuses'''' (purple option / seeds /master tree / ancient-set bonuses etc)?

I am really concerned, because most seeds, master tree talents and guardian options will offer little to no value and become useless. 🤔

Most options scale up with damage/deff, no matter stats (double damage, dd, edr, crit, max hp, etc.). The rest of 'flat bonuses' are weaker of course, as they always were, but still adds up, there are no 100k damage as even if stats is higher, formulas are nerfed to keep decent values across deff/dmg/asr, etc. so even those flat bonuses will matter, but not same effect like on non reset.

28 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

@ADMIN about the 7k ene needed for the AE to use ice arrow

for a supportive AE i guess its ok , but for a full DPS AE that goes agi str and vit , how does she get to use the best skill she has for pvp? its kinda unbalanced in that aspect for pure AE , u should make some changes for those u play pure AE and have a need to use her best skill in pvp

also , why does fire slash requires ENE (( while being a strenght based dmg skill )) to lvl up his % ?

You have 3 choices, 42k stats and 27k max points in one stats (in stage3, 16k in stage2). Choose the best one for your AE. Ice arrow is not a main PvP skill, it's just a supportive skill that gives a lot of support power and takes up from the damage/hp.

1 minute ago, Shuryk said:

Buffs formulas on CS server are almost same as EE's used to have on 50RR where they were nerfed (hard), and around 40% of power they used to have on old max30rr edition on server1. 

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

14 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Buffs formulas on CS server are almost same as EE's used to have on 50RR where they were nerfed (hard), and around 40% of power they used to have on old max30rr edition on server1. 

So I insisted, or remove the buff altogether, or to leave standard. Because I am 100% sure that there are people with the ability to create a EE and ruin the game for everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

So I insisted, or remove the buff altogether, or to leave standard. Because I am 100% sure that there are people with the ability to create a EE and ruin the game for everyone else.

Yes .

Ofc that those guilds having 10-15% of the players interested in CS from server will have dedicated AE-EE for CS, that's part of the game and will stay as it is, the better strategies and sacrifices will always have an impact for such event, just like there are dedicated VIT-DL, VIT-BK (for switches/crown). When I presented you the poll I presented you most of the changes that may happen if it succeeds, not only removing EE from server1. When you voted you agreed with all of them, or you should have voted for "no", as opposite.

L.E: I clearly stated that my vision and idea was to have EE's out of the normal need for anyone that wants to level-up/compete on PvP/PvM events. I never said that I want them completely out-of-game, especially not out of CS, where things like that makes the difference from people that just go there and right-click + QQ randomly and people that treat such event with seriosity, making strategies and different builds to have an advantage there.

3 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Ofc that those guilds having 10-15% of the players interested in CS from server will have dedicated AE-EE for CS, that's part of the game and will stay as it is, the better strategies and sacrifices will always have an impact for such event, just like there are dedicated VIT-DL, VIT-BK (for switches/crown). When I presented you the poll I presented you most of the changes that may happen if it succeeds, not only removing EE from server1. When you voted you agreed with all of them, or you should have voted for "no", as opposite.

I don't think this vote is fair for that matter. You offered to leave it as it is or just your option.

2 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

I don't think this vote is fair for that matter. You offered to leave it as it is or just your option.

L.E: I clearly stated that my vision and idea was to have EE's out of the normal need for anyone that wants to level-up/compete on PvP/PvM events. I never said that I want them completely out-of-game, especially not out of CS, where things like that makes the difference from people that just go there and right-click + QQ randomly and people that treat such event with seriosity, making strategies and different builds to have an advantage there.

Ofc, that was exactly the poll, Option 1 - leave them as they are, option 2 - my changes.

I'm not afraid of innovation, understand me. I'm afraid that at some point people will realize that without "EE" they will not be able to play, but it will be too late to create a new hero. On this game and will end.

And in that moment you will solve, or to spoil the game for multiple people(possibly clan) by removing or loosening the EE or put a cross at the most important event in the game.

1 minute ago, Shuryk said:

I'm not afraid of innovation, understand me. I'm afraid that at some point people will realize that without "EE" they will not be able to play, but it will be too late to create a new hero. On this game and will end.

And in that moment you will solve, or to spoil the game for multiple people(possibly clan) by removing or loosening the EE or put a cross at the most important event in the game.

AE-EE will be part of CS just as VIT-DL, VIT-BK, ASM, EBK, EDL and ERF will be, for me the subject is closed. :)

80% of server won't care of such builds, and they'll just enjoy the changes, for the rest, good luck getting the best builds for winning the CS.