Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Discussions about Inception

ADMIN

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445
    • Device:  Windows

You should think about heal&sd recovery buff. An EE already have a low defense and hp, dmg and def buffs almost doing nothing, they will be killed very fast. So if u want to not be annoying to play an EE on CS u should let them to use these buffs only for themselves.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

7 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

AE-EE will be part of CS just as VIT-DL, VIT-BK, ASM, EBK, EDL and ERF will be, for me the subject is closed. :)

80% of server won't care of such builds, and they'll just enjoy the changes, for the rest, good luck getting the best builds for winning the CS.

It's just my opinion and experience. The game will show which of us was right ;) 

• Content Count:  43

@ADMIN

Those ''flat bonuses'' make 60-70% of all bonuses. I don't see how seed+30 skill increase or MST 20/20 for 50 attack power/400hp is any useful when we will have 10k HP and 10k dmg. I understand its a lot of work to scale everything up, sadly that''s the drawback of all reset servers, because on Non-reset every master tree point and every bonus matters.

Maybe atleast guardian(purple) option can be scaled up and what about fruits - will stats they reset be increased proportionally to new stat cap ( x18) ?

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

You guys woke up too late. I complained about this EE idea in the poll's topic but only one person agreed with me. Now it's too late as people have already voted to remove EE's. Imo it's stupid idea and we are going to struggle with number of unexpected issues once the game develops.

@ADMIN if you are going to remove heal & sd buffs, you should also think about hp potions as without auto heal in parties people will need much more hp potions. I think you could increase number of hp potions in a single stack to 10 or something similar. I have mentioned about this before but you ignored me.. Think you are too busy :)

• Content Count:  42

Rings and pendants recovers ur hp, also weapons have opt that gives hp per kill in mob, as long whit the rest of ur party buffs from BK SM or RF , u can adjust the helper to heal u when needed, and also choose a spot that u can survive and level good, playing whitout EE is not a problem,  just play smart

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

We've removed the new 'anti-alt-farm feature' for Inception as it's not that good now after the new limit per ip and also because of the resets. That means drops are normal on low maps and you can also use helper as normal from level 1.

But, it will be 100% implemented on the next Phoenix as there it will work 100% as intended, due to the difficulty of the higher content for alts farm at any point of the game.

Also we want to let you know that the "revamp" of maps doesn't only mean the new distribution of gens/normal/non-pvp maps but also all types of maps (low, mid, high, very high) does have almost indentical attributes for mobs in terms of level (exp), dmg, hp and deff. As an example devias mobs are identical with kalima1, losttower1-3 with atlans1, etc.

You'll also notice a gap in attributes from a type of map to another (for example from low to mid), a higher raise in attributes to match the progress, compared to low increase of attributes compared to higher mobs but from same type of map (ex small increase between lt1 and lt4 mobs but bigger increase between karutan2 and raklion/vulcanus, etc.).

With all of the exp tweaks (party exp, vip exp, mobs exp, mercenary squad, gens bonus) we really think that will be a great race for the top for everyone involved, difference of course will be based on your activity and your party structure.

With that being said, we hope to release the test server somewhere on the next week, for everyone, which will remain active during Inception.

We're still working hard on everything and we'll continue to work until the very last day, so expect things to be changed/adjusted until then.

#MakeMUGreatAgain!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

6 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Also we want to let you know that the "revamp" of maps doesn't only mean the new distribution of gens/normal/non-pvp maps but also all types of maps (low, mid, high, very high) does have almost indentical attribites for mobs in terms of level (exp), dmg, hp and deff. As an example devias mobs are identical with kalima1, losttower1-3 with atlans1, etc.

That part little confuset me, what is the reason to change the Map if you can stay in devias for as long as possible and after go to the top Map ?

1 minute ago, Shuryk said:

That part little confuset me, what is the reason to change the Map if you can stay in devias for as long as possible and after go to the top Map ?

Different drops based on map, different distribution of higher mobs (for example in devias you have 2x Ice Queen spots, equivalent of Schriker from kalima1, so only ~4 spots of the same quality at the level of 'low maps'), and ofc, the amount of spots available on maps (for example, there is not enough space for everyone to level on devias only for too long, in first days).

• Content Count:  51

Btw guys, just curious, why lowered the total guild members a guild can have? What's the concept and thinking behind this?

20 minutes ago, Mitsakos said:

Btw guys, just curious, why lowered the total guild members a guild can have? What's the concept and thinking behind this?

CS competition, the lower the guild cap the more chances to have 4 constant competitive guilds at CS, instead of having most good chars on same guilds (1-2) with higher cap.

Depending on progress and how guilds will be established, the number can be raised or not.

• Content Count:  150

@ADMIN I have one suggestion for Inception. At Stage 3 - 20rr - Big Stage you can do a stat reset along with the 21st reset so anyone who was unsure about his stats or put too much points in one stat, can fix it.

Peace is an illusion

Interesting, considering if you mess up your stats its GG. Didn't play on old 30r myself, so actually have no idea about builds. Would like to know new reset-fruit values aswell. 

23 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

@ADMIN I have one suggestion for Inception. At Stage 3 - 20rr - Big Stage you can do a stat reset along with the 21st reset so anyone who was unsure about his stats or put too much points in one stat, can fix it.

That means basically free card for people that just go 0-20rr with full PvM build (EMG, ARF, etc.) and then just switching to PvP build (SMG, VRF, etc.).

It won't be possible.

For builds adjustments (and even full resets) you farm/buy reset fruits, 470 points reset per fruit.

470 for +1 fruit? Or all fruits will be fixed value? 

Only 1 type of fruit available, +15 one.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

27 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Only 1 type of fruit available, +15 one.

And how can we get these?

• Content Count:  150

@losiu03 boxes / events

Peace is an illusion

Why we cant use Explosion Blade / Sylph Wind Bow from w4?  this feature greatly devalues these items.

18 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

Why we cant use Explosion Blade / Sylph Wind Bow from w4?  this feature greatly devalues these items.

Info aren't updated for W4, it will be when w4 will be released.

I stated some of the new changes:

380 items will only be achieved on Senior Mix (as well boosted to 2 boxes instead of 1).

380 non exc will remain with a lower drop on Swamp but W4 mix will be made from Exc 380 items (any 380 item except RF ones, both set items and weapons).
    This will assure that CS rewards will remain important even in the latest stages of game, so you'll have to make senior mixes as well for W4.
    Due to that, the difficulty was also tuned down on the other part (wings level to +12 instead of +13), and it may be tuned down more depending on game progress, when w4 will be released.

8 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Info aren't updated for W4, it will be when w4 will be released.

I stated some of the new changes:

I a bit disagree with this policy, because 380 not only expendable material, 380 is last items in game, and with a good chance on full OTP.  The rest should be a chance to get the same items at least 1-2 options.

Mb u will change ur mind in future.