Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Energy Elves as we know them - In or Out?

ADMIN

Energy Elves as we know them - In or Out?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the best option

• Option 1 - Keep EE's as they always were - a must-have secondary char in order to progress/compete.
      • Option 2 - More details on topic info.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
    • Poll closed on 09/01/2019 at 08:59 PM

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hello,

Based on this topic https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3311-futureee/ we decided to bring it up to the vote as it's an important concept that can change everything we know about MU (into a better thing, in my opinion).

So, please bring your votes (asap) and any other observations so we can prepare the concept for Inception (if you want it).

The idea is simple, do you want EE's to be out of "must-have-secondary-char" line?

The first option is no, keep it as it was - nothing will change related to EE's.

But, the second option is to remove the EE build as we know it and to integrate it into a Hybrid-AE build.

That means, EE buffs will be useless on normal server (1), so you won't need EE's in order to level up or compete to PvP Events.

For that, entire content will be adjusted (mobs, bosses, etc.) for such change, having lower dmg/def/hp as they used to, especially on low resets maps.

More than that, the limit of accounts per IP+HWID will also be reduced to 2 instead of 3 (to match the new no-ee-need change).

The second part of the idea is to implement the EE into a Hybrid-AE build. So, giving new options to AE players for their builds (instead of blindly going for full agi & vit). 

What that means?

Buffs will be decent on server 20 (mainly CS) - so guilds should encourage Hybrid-AE's so they can push their chance at CS, at the cost of lower solo-impact on gameplay. 

More than that, Ice Arrow would be part of Hybrid Build, so only by having 5000-8000 energy you would unblock & use Ice Arrow - so not only getting EE buffs for CS as Hybrid-AE but also unlocking your strongest CC spell for other kind of support on both Server 1 and CS.

Poll will close on 1st of September at 23:59.

The winner option must have at least 70%+ votes in order to be applied.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  153

i still like the idea of not having any EE related buffs in cs , no heal ,sd ,dmg and deff , just a normal AGI elf

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

I think it would be interesting to try this new thing out and see if it works or not.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  43

This will be huge quality of life improvement!

• Content Count:  445

Would be great without any buffs from EE. Just imagine a cs without elves who spam sd recovery on main chars. In this way any good chars can be killed and in my opinion the teams will win the cs, not the best players.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

I don't understand why to change something that works for ages. This is very interesting idea but it needs time to change all monsters / bosses / events etc to adjust to non-ee scenario. Then it obviously needs to be tested as this would be a big change and for sure there would be some unexpected problems. Imo there is not enough time to change everything and test it, so shouldn't be implemented on Inception as this is your leading project. The idea itself is nice but if you really want to implement it - do it on max50rr server first. 

• Content Count:  2,019

Can I vote too? 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

21 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

I don't understand why to change something that works for ages. This is very interesting idea but it needs time to change all monsters / bosses / events etc to adjust to non-ee scenario. Then it obviously needs to be tested as this would be a big change and for sure there would be some unexpected problems. Imo there is not enough time to change everything and test it, so shouldn't be implemented on Inception as this is your leading project. The idea itself is nice but if you really want to implement it - do it on max50rr server first. 

I think it's worth to take a risk and improve, as for possible problems you mention, there are plenty already with existing state of EE.

• Content Count:  73

18 minutes ago, Gion said:

Can I vote too? 

Depends on what you vote :D 

10 hours ago, Mynd33 said:

This will be huge quality of life improvement!

Couldnt agree more

36 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

I dont think it works at all. Its always a chore to play EE and it gives good advantage in both PvE and PvP versus players who dont have EE or dont want to play it. Nobody likes it and almost all of the players who are playing EE have other main char. I think this is the right time to try this, there is still plenty of time to test it and make adjustments.

Edited by Cerberus

Peace is an illusion

I forgot to mention one more pro for this - elf wings demand will actually be balanced now. All previous servers were kind of ridiculous - supply and demand for elf wings was crazy because everyone had buffer and agility elfs suffered a lot, there were not enough wings and price was really high. But with this change it will be fixed.

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  3

8 hours ago, losiu03 said:

Nie rozumiem, dlaczego zmieniać coś, co działa od wieków. To bardzo interesujący pomysł, ale potrzebuje czasu, aby zmienić wszystkie potwory / bossów / wydarzenia itp., Aby dostosować się do scenariusza innego niż ee. Następnie oczywiście należy go przetestować, ponieważ byłaby to duża zmiana i na pewno pojawią się nieoczekiwane problemy. Imo nie ma wystarczająco dużo czasu, aby wszystko zmienić i przetestować, więc nie należy go wdrażać w programie Inception, ponieważ jest to Twój wiodący projekt. Sam pomysł jest fajny, ale jeśli naprawdę chcesz go zaimplementować - zrób to najpierw na serwerze max50rr. 

I agree 100 percent, why change something that has always been good

• Content Count:  73

1 minute ago, Kaspar said:

You can never move forward if you keep looking back. I'm not sure we been playing the same game, Since i share a totaly different view :)

• Content Count:  3,929

If we had to think about "why to change something that was always good" we would still have a shitty CS where people attack in last 5 minutes to get crown and go back to spots. Such argument would never be good, at least not for us.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

20 minut temu ADMIN powiedział:

Gdybyśmy musieli pomyśleć „po czym przenieść coś, co zawsze było dobre”, nadal mielibyśmy gówno CS, w których ludzie atakują w ciągu ostatnich 5 minut, aby zdobyć koronę i wrócić do miejsc. Taki argument nigdy nie był dobry dobry, a może nie dla nas.

Removing the ene elfe option and changes in Cs are two different things you can't compare:) Think about whether you have enough time to set everything correctly

• Content Count:  153

still have 2 weeks to test everything whitout EE , and we can test it too if admin open a test server 1 week before start

41 minutes ago, Kaspar said:

Saying it ''works / always been good'' is delusional statement as 90% of people who been playing here for long time clearly don't agree with you. You never know until you try, don't be sacred to test new things if you want to improve.

I just expressed my opinion, it's a stupid idea for me, that's all. I'll play anyway :)

• Content Count:  445

Without EE heal add hp recovery will be a very important option for wings, pendants and rings. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  10

Wow nice ideea with the New ELF'S!!