Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Inception Server-Instant DC when trying to choose server

Mitsakos

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  51

Goodmorning. I'm having a problem. When I try to connect to Inception server I get instant DC the moment I click on the server.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GQh6HCSn9KN7eUitnOjk2tgXaPElwAdO/view?usp=sharing 
    I suspect it has something to do with having both accounts on /offattack.
    But in Phoenix if you had accounts with /offattack the 1st time you were about to put your username and password, it was saying "account already logged in" and actually you were dcing this account, if you tried a 2nd time entering everything would be fine. Also, if you tried to bypass the limit of available IPs in the beginning the small anti-hack window had a yellow color, notifing you, which in our case here doesn't happen, as you can clearly see here. 
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uLzqFY_pt76NAjT7Lvo6LN8VW8t66UiP/view?usp=sharing
    So actually, I'm locked outside of my accounts if that's the case. Else, I dunno :P 
    Some help please :D :D 
    EDIT: Just adding that both my accounts have VIP enabled. (Dunno if that helps in investigation more but anyway)

Update and temprorary solution: Tell a friend of yours who is in game to dc your characters manually, with /dcfriend command. It worked for me. But we got a problem it seems :D 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

Hi there,

Yes, you can't really leave 2 chars in off-attack without manual intervention (disconnect by dcfriend or disconnect by us).

And I'm pretty sure it can't be fixed because the IP limit is acting before anything else, so after reaching 2 acc on ip connected it will just disconnect you, not letting you disconnect the off-char first.

We'll think about a solution but I doubt will find one, so either 1 off-attack or 2 off-attacks with manual intervention.

Cheers

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

I dunno if it's possible, but just a suggestion i thought @ADMIN, is to be able to disconnect your account from website maybe? Somehow?

3 minutes ago, Mitsakos said:

I dunno if it's possible, but just a suggestion i thought @ADMIN, is to be able to disconnect your account from website maybe? Somehow?

It is not working because you need to send an actual packet to disconnect a char in game, which website can't do :)

I am speaking with devs if we can find a work-around, but for now my statement remains up 😛

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  1

Same problem.

I did  leave my 2 chars in off-attack without manual intervention

@ADMIN please help me to disconnect my 2 chars.

1st Char name: DarkWiz

2nd char name: MBeauty

Thanks,

You still need?

I've found a solution, and on my own tests, it does work :)

I'll probably release it live later on today, but would like you guys to test it out as well on test server.

Basically, the solution I've found is to have the limit on connections to 3 on server-side (client side still 2) - so you can d.c your off-attacks - but make a manual check of accounts connected on IP after you enter the character. So, if you have 2 accounts online on the IP when you enter the 3rd character, it will close the game on your 3rd character (in 90% of cases, it will close the game on the last entered character, but in case of server disconnects/maintenances the order will be random until you enter manually the first 2 again).

It's not that beautiful as I would hope to, but at least it's something to fix the problem. :)

Looking forward your feedback from test-server.

26 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I've found a solution, and on my own tests, it does work :)

I'll probably release it live later on today, but would like you guys to test it out as well on test server.

Basically, the solution I've found is to have the limit on connections to 3 (so you can d.c your off-attacks) but make a manual check of accounts connected on IP after you enter the character. So, if you have 2 accounts online on the IP when you enter the 3rd character, it will close the game on your 3rd character (in 90% of cases, it will close the game on the last entered character, but in case of server disconnects/maintenances the order will be random until you enter manually the first 2 again).

It's not that beautiful as I would hope to, but at least it's something to fix the problem. :)

Looking forward your feedback from test-server.

Great news anyway!
    Will do some extend testing form home later where I have 2 pcs to see how this thing interacts with multiple IPs from the single same local netowrk also. :D