Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter l

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

As you probably already expected, when you saw the title of this article, this is the first chapter in the history of the top guilds fighting for Inception supremacy. That being said, let me tell you what has happened so far since Inception started : 

Squadron guild easily took the first castle siege and relaxed, the main party members didn't even show their views inside Valey of Loren at this first siege. I have asked here and there and this is what I heard: some people say that they aren't actually inside guild since darkyo didn't joined Squadron yet, these voices say that they are selfish and full of experience, knowing that no guild on the server will even be able to scratch the force that Squadron has, they have remained relaxed on the spot, especially since Land of Trial has no value at this time.

Other gossips and rumors say that the second party in this guild is nothing worse, being selfish and not expecting members of the same party after giving reset, just to reach the others from the top, even if they are from the same guild. But always all the jealous mouths speak evil of the powerful and it is clear that the Squadron can only be defeated by being caught on the wrong foot, otherwise the only chance is for the Assassins and Legends guilds to unite. Saying these I reach, and I agree with the Chukundah who said in the previous article that any guild is likely to recover the not-so-big difference between the Squadron and the others.
    Assassins are doing well, they are already climbing to the most important top rankings and are becoming stronger, but I do not believe the whispers that are heard and I do not think that Legends and Assassins are thinking of uniting, from what I know. Although fewer in number than Squadron, they are very well organized and very active, some whispers I have caught flying say that some of them are truck drivers, and that they play remotely from tablets or directly from laptops, so, they are active, united and experienced "old" players on OldSquad, all they have to do is continue to ambitiously climb to the top and they will be serious competitors for Squadron. 
    PRiME guild kept its core from Phoenix, but had a slow start, we will see how it will evolve in the near future.  Latin and TheRiper guilds are newly formed and, as you can see, they started having reset players. These are good signs that show that they will strengthen and that they will probably have a word to say in the battle for the server  supremacy.

Related to the guild LegendS, I can say that at this Castle Siege came 3 or 4 players, who probably got bored and tried some little "pvp fun", but without having any hope that they could take the castle from the hands of the Squadron. I heard rumors that they have players in the guild with a lot of experience, I think this guild has a healthy start and that we will hear from them for a long time from now on and that they have the opportunity to recruit and develop the top players.

Immortal guild seems to have missed the start but grows steadily and surely, it is the first server they play from the beginning so they still have to learn, but I am confident that in the future they will fight the titans and will probably become one among the guilds that move the pieces on this chessboard called Castle Siege.

I hope these guilds will reach Squadron's power, and I hope to see a permanent fight between at least three guilds with similar powers, and the best to join the laurels of victory and the riches of the land of trials. 

Regarding The Curse, so far, the following questions are seeking answers, which surely time will gradually reveal to us: Will this arrogance not shake Squadron from the ground? Do these brave warriors not invoke the curse of the castle thinking they can defeat it? Are they sufficiently united? Does Voyager have the antidote?

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

On 9/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, Reporter said:

some whispers I have caught flying say that some of them are truck drivers, and that they play remotely from tablets or directly from laptops

Mate, you make my day.  :D 

On 9/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, Reporter said:

I agree with the Chukundah who said in the previous article that any guild is likely to recover the not-so-big difference between the Squadron and the others

mathematically, you and Chukundah are right, but we're talking about a game here. In the next couple of weeks, maybe a month 1-2 of top parties kill all 350 "real players"

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  46
    • Device:  Windows

@RedBuLL is a truck driver from what heard also :D but his tablet don`t have signal all the time...that why he is not on much...:))) 

• Content Count:  119

I think that @Reporter is hearing the voices in his head 😁

• Content Count:  445

@alegzander is that a joke ? Hahaha

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  46

@RedBuLL reporter said that he heard a bird :)))) I wonder who can be :D

13 hours ago, int24rain said:

I think that @Reporter is hearing the voices in his head 😁

original.jpg