Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter ll

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Last week it seemed rather monotonous, like it resembled its previous week, and the long-awaited Castle Siege has finally arrived. And guess what? Squadron led by Voyager won easily, as in the previous week, without any guild, like Assasins or LegendS, daring to even try to fight such a force. Also, on Sunday things seemed quiet, and I say they seemed quiet because they hid a storm inside the most appreciated and respected guild on the server, all players without guild dreamed to get there, or if not in the main guild at least in the secondary guild, Squadron even recruited a few players in this secondary guild (Addicted ) and the other guilds seemed afraid to try to shake off this force that has dominated the server since its first week of life.

So it is Sunday, in the air is a silence that announces nothing special, this silence haunts the server that seemed asleep and that nothing spectacular can happen, and yet a light breeze announces a horrific scandal that shakes this legendary guild called Squadron from the ground and the first signs be seen in the top 10. I was just checking this top when I saw that two of the five heroes leading reset ranking were out of  Squadron : the first Summoner  on the server (RuSuLeTzZz) and the first elf (Sparkle) had no guild.

Within few hours all the members of this party were out of Squadron. I tried to investigate, to find out what happened, but all I could find out was that they were expelled because of internal fights. Some questions started to appear : The real reason they were expelled by Voyager is because they were selfish? Or did they come out because they believed themselves superior? They have not been seen in the Valley of Loren at any castle siege so far and darkyo has remained outside the Squadron for a long time at server start.

After only one day, a new guild was born, or better said reborn because I have seen this guild name in the past on this server. Guild name is RAMPAGE and the master is the first Dark Lord on the server,  RedBuLL. Another day or two passed and another five of the top 10 members(mafy, Ganacci, WhiteBK, Fatman and Trompeta)  left inside, have been excluded from this guild that holds the supremacy of the server. Were they also excluded by Voyager? Or they left Squadron to join their friends in RAMPAGE guild ? But if they gave up the Squadron to join RAMPAGE, why didn't they join this guild yet?  RAMPAGE already looks like a strong guild (it's number one in the top guilds) but if these 5 heroes join, the balance would lean in their favor. 

As for the Assassins, what I don't understand is that although they have very active players like KAMA3 , DIEEEEEE or UbivAshKa, who kill the golden's as if they had a spot with them, they have not yet actively participated in the Castle Siege. Was it because Land of Trial  had no value until now? Or because they don't have enough active members?

Legends seem to be stable but without great ambitions, probably building in the medium or long term because they have not been, until now, seen as a guild that has the courage to fight for supremacy.

Another question comes to my mind, Shinigami is an alt ? He is very active in invasions and if he does not have a guild so far, it is probably because he wants to do everything by himself or because it is an alt!?

Judging by the signs, Squadron seems to be struggling hard with the curse and remaining without 10 top players will have problems defending the castle this week, IF any of the 3 guilds mentioned above will have the courage to face them.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  53

Good stuff. My 2 cents here: defending Castle at this early stages is much more easier than attacking. You need to outpower your oppenent 2 to 1 to take the throne.

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

@Teranu if you ask me, the experience I have accumulated tells me that it is just about organization and you can easily take castle siege even at the same power level

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!