Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Zutto

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This interview is about Zutto, one of the best Blade Knight player that OldSquad ever had, I am trying to get this interview since Phoenix, and I finally got it. Probably we have different active time hours :P since I am "hunting" him  down for months. So let's hear what this nice guy has to say: 

Reporter: " You are the first player on Hall of Fame, Arena Tournament, and Castle Siege rankings, most of the players say that you are one of the best Blade Knight player that was seen on OldSquad , Congratulations!!! "

Reporter: " How did you manage to achieve that fast so many hall of fame trophies? Can you reveal us "the secret"?  "

Zutto: "Thanks, I try to only aim for the "pvp"... trophies, so not a lot of work really :) . Isn't really any secret behind it, I mean ..Play a class you like and stick with it. "

Reporter: " Do you have a permanent party ?  How many members (real players ) does it have? Can you name them?"

Zutto: "I do have a perma, and I am so happy for it. 5 members: "Boyager, Oklahoma, Trippy and FkinGCunT "

Reporter: " Can you tell us a short story about how you guys got together?"

Zutto: "Ohh, feels like ages ago, and to be honest I don't remember the whole story. I started Oldsquad a few years back now, alone, not knowing anyone on the server. I think i played with DEADCATS back then, but somehow I met up with Squadron, and they adopted me like a stray kitten :P , ever since then I've been playing with them."

Reporter: "How much time do you spend/day playing mu OldSquad (average)? "

Zutto: " I would say about 4 h - ish."

Reporter :"When did you started to play Mu Online? "

Zutto: "I started on wigle, back in 2003? Miss those times :)  "

Reporter : "How you found OldSquad ?"

Zutto: "Searched on top 100 mu servers and it came up around 2017.  "

Reporter :"What nicknames you had in past?""

Zutto: "Always Zutto. " 

Reporter: "Do you have any VIP activated? You have this VIP since you started Inception?"

Zutto: "Yes, I got VIP, used it since start.  "

Reporter: "What type of VIP and why? " 

Zutto: " Hunter, just because of higher exp bonus." 

Reporter: "But, do you think dealer is not good ? " 

Zutto : " Dealer is great actually, but I wanna squeez extra exp out :)

Reporter :"Because you are the best Blade Knight on the server to reset, can you reveal us a few tips about Blade Knight pvp build? Can you reveal your stats ?"(Zutto was first Blade Knight on reset rankings when I interviewed him).

Zutto: "Tip I would give to practice your combo, get used to your atk speed and play with sound, I can't combo without sound :D, I wouldn't want to reveal my build, If still working on it myslef, I usually don't like high stats builds.  " 

Reporter :"What advice would you give to a player playing on this server for the first time, what should he do to get to the top places? How he should build stats on Blade Knight on beginning  ?"

Zutto: "Try to find a stable party, it will be so much easier that way, then forget about going on top sets,try to go for a common easy one with good opt and as a BK, you have to find a build that suits your playstyle. "

Reporter :"What strategy do you have for the future?"

Zutto: "To keep what we doing now, farm Icarus and keep doing resets, and keep try help each other gear in the guild... and ofc keep RAMPAGE out of lot :)  "

Reporter :"Do you think there is a character in the game that can beat your BK in a 1 versus 1?

Zutto: "There are for sure classes I fear, I tend to have problem with wizards and MGs, but any specific person right now, nope. It's still so early."

Reporter:" Do you think Blade Knight has any weakness versus another character in player versus player?"

Zutto :" Hmm, well, weakness would be I say that it takes more to be "good" at BK compared to some other classes, we usually don't out dmg we outlast battles."

Reporter :"You are number one Blade Knight in our reset rankings and your permanent party is divided into the top, FKingCunt and Trippy are close to you but Voyager and Oklahoma were left behind, what happened?

Zutto: "Yeah, we had a rough start, Oklahoma and Voy keept dying, loosing time at spot, so they fell behind, we decided to hammer without them, reset solo etc. Isn't really good, Oklahoma and Voy would have a hard time ... "

Reporter: "They were not enough active? " 

Zutto: " To catch up with us, we try to cover each other, but sometimes it ain't possible, but from now on, I think we aim to reset together :) 

Reporter: " You learned from the other party this lesson? If I remember right you over passed them since resets started but always you were left behind" 

Zutto: " We always knew we can't catch them, it was just lucky for a short moment " 

Reporter: "Are they not catchable? "

Zutto : " For us, at least, we ain't as active as them :) , they got good team to cover most of the day."

Reporter: " Some players say it's impossible to have so much successful combos, they say that you use macro or some softwares to help you. How do you comment on these statements?"

Zutto: "This one I heard pretty much everyday for one that never plays BK it might be hard to land combos, but at the atk speed we are talking about it is a child play, it's 3 buttons :)   "

Reporter: "What happened to the other two top parties, why they left Squadron? Is it true that they were expelled because they were selfish? "

Zutto: "Well, I try to stay out of things like this, I will call them red and mafy party, mafy left because red party left, they been friends for ages and wanted to play together, Red and his friends in my opinion wasn't playing as guild. "

Reporter: "So, they were selfish?" 

Zutto :" To me, you cannot KS guild members on Invasion's, It's called helping." 

Reporter: That's bad, they KS own guild? " 

Zutto : " I mean, if you can't accept others helping to kill golden's and you don't want to follow simple rules we have, It's not going to work out, and it didn't. We share everything, we don't sell, I am not saying they refused to share stuff but it was always with an attitude... Even tough, they did help us a lot but I think actually was good in the end, now we have more competition on the server." 

Reporter :" Does Squadron have an enemy guild?"

Zutto: " No, not yet I would say. But that might change later on :) 

Reporter: " What about RAMPAGE, because the guild's founders were expelled from the Squadron, aren't they your enemies?"

Zutto: "I wouldn't say it's an enemy guild, not in my eyes at least, it's competition :)  "

Reporter :" Do you think Squadron has the power to defeat any guild at Castle Siege this week?""

Zutto: " At the current state, yes. But that could change in few days, Rampage already made some big changes, and yeah, I think they are a new guild with a lot of new people that needs to learn play in a team. And I don't think that they prepared for this CS, they didn't really had any people for switches" 

Reporter: "So they are Noobs ?" 

Zutto: " Maybe they thought they could win like that or they just didn't had the right people tonight." 

Reporter: " They were close at start, what made the difference? What strategy did Squadron adapted when you saw that you are losing?" 

Zutto : " Someone em.....Boyager was telling us to kill "Rampage", we are still trying to find that player named "Rampage" :)  Strategy changed a bit during the game, we noticed how weak their "stampers" were, so was easy for just a few players to pick them off, while others focused on RedBuLL , then the typical: stack on switches, etc." 

Reporter :" Does Squadron guild have rules related to drop, invasion, sharing/selling things, etc. ?"

Zutto: "We try to keep everything inside guild, 90% of the stuff is given away free or for a small symbolic fee, but it's quite simple : you help guild out, give items and items shall be given back :)  "

Reporter: "Why you do not have wings level 2 yet? 

Zutto: " Just my luck, always late for wings level 2. We have a few wings lvl 2 but no bk so far :( "

Reporter :" Do you read the News Paper ? "

Zutto: " I do, and keep hearing voices :D "

Reporter: "You are Zutto from Phoenix server, right?" 

Zutto : " That's right." 

Reporter : "Have you read the Castle is Cursed chapters?"

Zutto: "Yes, I did. "

Reporter :"Do you believe in superstitions? Do you think that the Castle is Cursed?"

Zutto: "Greed can do a lot to a man, but I am not sure if I can call it a curse yet. If it's a curse, we will break it ! "

Reporter :"But have you seen what happened to the guilds that held the castle? If it is not the "curse" (which can be defined by greed, selfishness and pride), what could it be to destroy the most of the guilds in that way?"

Zutto: " That's a good question, and I'm not sure what else it could be just yet, if it truly is cursed ... We will find out soon, won't we?"

Reporter:" So, you do believe in the Curse, so your guild is searching for antidote?" 

Zutto :" I'm not gonna jinx anything, but time will tell" 

Reporter :"What do you suggest to improve on NewsPaper?"

Zutto: "I think someone mentioned it before, maybe. It was in last one? I can't remember but drama is always fun to read :)  "

Reporter: "But always is drama, server starts too soon and ends too early" 

Zutto : "What do you mean?" 

Reporter  "I mean servers are not long time playable anymore but never mind it is my thinking ^^, let's move on" 

Reporter: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like this server?"

Zutto: "I would put it as an 8, always are ways for improvement :)  "

Reporter:" Like? " 

Zutto :" Biggest one is version, Admin spoke briefly about it before, but I think it's time to move on, older versions sure has its charm, but to go bigger we need something new." 

Reporter :"If you could ask ADMIN any questions, what would be the most important ones that comes through your mind ? "

Zutto: "Free Chuk :D , No but seriously... What are your plans right now if your got any to work out the speed issue classes are having?  "

This was Zutto's interview, a nice guy, a top Blade Knight player (probably the best that OldSquad ever had). Thank you, Zutto, for time and patience, good luck!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

On 10/2/2019 at 11:36 PM, Reporter said:

Reporter: " How did you manage to achieve that fast so many hall of fame trophies? Can you reveal us "the secret"?  "

just a mistake of the admin and a bit of luck

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  73

44 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

just a mistake of the admin and a bit of luck

traaaaash bk :)

8 minutes ago, Zutto said:

traaaaash bk :)

oh, yes, its third reason :D 

@ADMIN I already wrote to you about this in private, now I will write here that would understand me the rest.

In primarily under "mistake" I had in view that BK in the first 24 hours had already combo (Death Stab drop in LT7 with medium drop) and the rest could obtain their Pvp skill only through week (low to medium drop) this situation allowed him win the first 2 from 3 arenas, + gave a good burst in further. And yes, i assume what that's situations is my mistake too coz i not feedback it.

The second "mistake" is a huge DMG, the first 1-2 weeks of BK oneshot everyone. CS ranking shows us that 116/0 its a little stupid for that server and admin's hard work(not sarcasm) and i dont see the reason to participate on that "event" to be a "punching bag".

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150
    • Device:  Windows

12 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

@ADMIN I already wrote to you about this in private, now I will write here that would understand me the rest.

In primarily under "mistake" I had in view that BK in the first 24 hours had already combo (Death Stab drop in LT7 with medium drop) and the rest could obtain their Pvp skill only through week (low to medium drop) this situation allowed him win the first 2 from 3 arenas, + gave a good burst in further. And yes, i assume what that's situations is my mistake too coz i not feedback it.

The second "mistake" is a huge DMG, the first 1-2 weeks of BK oneshot everyone. CS ranking shows us that 116/0 its a little stupid for that server and admin's hard work(not sarcasm) and i dont see the reason to participate on that "event" to be a "punching bag".

i agree, BKs are way too tanky and deal massive dmg 1v1 (and even 1v5 for example as combo is AoE skill i believe), this should not happen...

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  119

14 hours ago, Shuryk said:

the first 24 hours had already combo (Death Stab drop in LT7 with medium drop) and the rest could obtain their Pvp skill only through week (low to medium drop) this situation allowed him win the first 2 from 3 arenas, + gave a good burst in further. And yes, i assume what that's situations is my mistake too coz i not feedback it.

There were other BK's, why don't you check their stats? :)

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

14 hours ago, Shuryk said:

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

i agree, BKs are way too tanky and deal massive dmg 1v1 (and even 1v5 for example as combo is AoE skill i believe), this should not happen...

I usually ignore characters discussions but I should make things clear about BK, because you're misunderstanding way too much.

So, let's be 100% objective now, and forget about your own characters and just look at the bigger picture.

BK, as a character, does struggle the hardest from all characters at Hunt and even PvM. It's the least wanted in parties and the lowest DPS on hunts. PvM rankings does clearly shows that.

BK's without permanent parties or guilds to help them gear up and level-ul are really hard to keep up with the rest of characters, especially in the long run.

BK's without at least decent combo skills are even trash on PvP, except of hunt/pvm (which means like 70% of game).

So, under this circumstances, how can you not be THE BEST on PvP, when you have both gear, combo skills and ofc, a bit of LUCK?

Why would any average BK players would ever play BK if they won't know that the "struggle" will be worth it and they will shine on PvP at least?

Yes, there are exceptions like Zutto that also was very active himself and had an entire guild to help him gear-up/level-up, apart from his combo-skills.

But how many Zutto's are on server? Until now, only one. Rest of BK's are just decent or worse.

Imagine if under this conditions, Zutto's wouldn't shine on PvP, what about rest of BK's? They would be completely useless.

Ok, now moving forward, BK vs any other class from game, does NEED to perfectly manage 5 BUTTONS, in order to be good, while rest of classes mostly manage 2 buttons.

Going further, let's take the SMG as example now. He's top hunter while also 2nd pvp class currently after BK. So SMG currently does enjoy both gears/credits and etc. from hunt and also PvP things. Why would not be fair for good BK's to be better than a Character that is already Top hunter and much better at PvM?

Ofc, things will change as game progress, because, if we look at SMG, he may be better now, but other classes are also upgrading their class-buffs during progression, while SMG does not have any extra benefits, and also missing the Helm item for extra options later on (like 7% extra ddi).

As a conclusion, everyone can play BK, but not everyone can have the same success with it. If some have, they deserve it.

Everyone is free to say whatever and want the best for his character / blame the losses on other characters, but this is the reality, just like in WoW (one of the biggest and best MMO's) some characters are better than others at different things, some are just decent at everything, some are better/worst in early/mid/late game. If a game like that does work like this, what you except from MU?

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

34 minutes ago, Voyager said:

There were other BK's, why don't you check their stats? :)

I not I take in attention those who came in the non exe brass set +11, but even have them statistics on many better than have rest.

You just compare skill to gear, please :)

• Content Count:  53

Is not 5 buttons combo is simple macro everybody knows to play bk like this so is more simple  to play bk than other classes u just hold click on target and macro do everthing for you ... normal bk has already 5-6k min vit and can kill chars with 1.5k vit in 2 3 combos 

• Content Count:  58

16 minutes ago, darkyo said:

Is not 5 buttons combo is simple macro everybody knows to play bk like this so is more simple  to play bk than other classes u just hold click on target and macro do everthing for you ... normal bk has already 5-6k min vit and can kill chars with 1.5k vit in 2 3 combos 

Then why RUSU cant hit combo ? 😁

img

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

BK, as a character, does struggle the hardest from all characters at Hunt and even PvM. It's the least wanted in parties and the lowest DPS on hunts. PvM rankings does clearly shows that.

theoretically if we exclude Non-pvp event's BK can borrow 90% just, then that these not enjoy this not my the problem.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

So, under this circumstances, how can you not be THE BEST on PvP, when you have both gear, combo skills and ofc, a bit of LUCK?

1 on 1, but not 1 against all, otherwise why need was so much forces, time and investments that would remake every class separately if can be was to leave all standard ?

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Why would any average BK players would ever play BK if they won't know that the "struggle" will be worth it and they will shine on PvP at least?

every chooses class in dependence from desires and needs, my a favorite class this SM and AE, but I they here not play only because they not fit my needs, because they maximally remade and not similar on the that was before

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Yes, there are exceptions like Zutto that also was very active himself and had an entire guild to help him gear-up/level-up, apart from his combo-skills.

But how many Zutto's are on server? Until now, only one. Rest of BK's are just decent or worse.

Imagine if under this conditions, Zutto's wouldn't shine on PvP, what about rest of BK's? They would be completely useless.

if the problem isn't BK, prove it to me. Make an identical BK, or better, watch him in real time through remote access.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Going further, let's take the SMG as example now. He's top hunter while also 2nd pvp class currently after BK. So SMG currently does enjoy both gears/credits and etc. from hunt and also PvP things. Why would not be fair for good BK's to be better than a Character that is already Top hunter and much better at PvM?

I'm mg, im not best but im a good,and I'm fighting on equal footing with other classes, Summ \ SM \ DL also kill me as and I their. The statistics of PVM I do not take into account because everyone has different opportunities to go to events+ has a huge influence random.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Ofc, things will change as game progress, because, if we look at SMG, he may be better now, but other classes are also upgrading their class-buffs during progression, while SMG does not have any extra benefits, and also missing the Helm item for extra options later on (like 7% extra ddi).

like 11%ddi, 4%HP, 5%ref, and personal buff (I just corrected).

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

As a conclusion, everyone can play BK, but not everyone can have the same success with it. If some have, they deserve it.

if who the good in his fact this not means that must suffer the rest, I their conclusions always do objectively and their I do referring on my experience and surveillance.

and if BK is now so good what killed anyone one-shot what shall we say when he will have 20% bypass+ huge speed+stern??? I remember on Phoenix he kill 2 partyes solo when 10 him temates just kill bosses.

And i no have proof but here, on test server BK full have 100-130k DMG with combo and a huge HP coz 2 full BMG cant kill they. MB we have ppls on forum who can confirm my words.

16 minutes ago, Green said:

maybe because not all people are corrupt like someone

• Content Count:  53

21 minutes ago, Green said:

Rusu is not using macro . And yes its very simple for bk to play with macro. But no skill . 

Here we go again with the macro :)) 

and if we have such a great player who presses 5 buttons on the keyboard that no one else can, what chance is there that the other 400 real people are just morons ?

I can mention you another player with fast fingers = Mboopi.

• Content Count:  153

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

WORSE - rusuletz

i wonder what class hes good whit 🤔

lets see in few days when he change race again