Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter lV

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  40

I think you are misinformed because guild Assasins did not help us. We were 25 members of RAMPAGE and its true that one of us was KAMA3, who is an Assasins member but when he joined we were expecting him to stay with us. it was RAMPAGE vs Squadron.

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Hmm....I just said that the Assassins helped Rampage, I didn't say how many ... if it is misinterpreted, I will edit the article to be clear as crystal.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930
    • Device:  Windows

It was pretty fun to watch, this CS, especially that I personally didn't knew who will win until the very end.

Will be even better after the next patch when sd pots will be nerfed to the ground, when stage is over.

Congrats to both guilds. Looking forward to see a 3rd one to make it even more spicey.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  352

28 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Will be even better after the next patch when sd pots will be nerfed to the ground, when stage is over.

Finally)

• Content Count:  153

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

It was pretty fun to watch, this CS, especially that I personally didn't knew who will win until the very end.

Yes very fun castle siege , who has the most MG's DL's BK's whit cyclone and horse wins 🤣

never seen such ridicolous  gameplay

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

6 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

Yes very fun castle siege , who has the most MG's DL's BK's whit cyclone and horse wins 🤣

never seen such ridicolous  gameplay

Just write global mu online castle siege on youtube.

I will help you with one random vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxcGfpOOGo

Now wipe your tears!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  73

13 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I will help you with one random vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxcGfpOOGo

Now wipe your tears!

See? Even in ur video they do not use SD Pots. Every event it's owned by the one who has more atm. :D 

Now wipe your tears!

@ADMIN

U showing me a video where the castle siege is not the same system as here and the only ones who win is the last minute of registering LOL , and most of them are DL which has cooldowns on HORSE SKILL , not like CYCLONE THAT CAN BE SPAMMED WHIT NO CD's.

AND

i also saw players dying in that gameplay , which in this castle siege i barely saw no one dying beside the ones who has 3 or 2 resets , because of the sd pots making everyone invicbile whit 4,5rr's , since when ME as SUMMONER CAN TANK 10-15 PPL ATTACKING ME in a switch and never died?

next cs is the same , full sd pots on 4,5rr's chars , no one dies , and gather all  bk mg's possible to spam cyclones in switch's , WHITOUT KILLING NO ONE WHOLE CS :) , whos gather's the most will win , have u ever seen any castle sieges like this in oldsquad? i dont , and dnt come whit those bullshit videos were system is different , and sd pots dont recover half sd , and players where players areimmortal whit same rr's.

telling me to wipe my tears like i give any fuck about lose or win , now everything i say u just come whit those ironic jokes ^^

so now i can also say to be quiet and dont be pathetic trying to argument something which u dont have any reason about this.

Now , after u nerf SD pots , then sure its a better and enjoyable castle siege to play :)

What's wrong, guys? when your Guild owned CS, and had the Immortal BK all squadrons spam here, that's fine. But now that anyone can make SD pots and create competition do you cry ?

I am against SD pots, but in this post I want to highlight how people are two-faced and greedy.

again whit crying and "wype my tear" , whats next ? ,dont know if u just retarded persons or trying to piss someone or wtv, im just stating facts about the current gameplay of castle siege , im not "crying" about anything

22 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

again whit crying and "wype my tear" , whats next ? ,dont know if u just retarded persons or trying to piss someone or wtv, im just stating facts about the current gameplay of castle siege , im not "crying" about anything

sry mate ur retard level are unattainable, you and ur friends Squadron talk about current gameplay just if that in in our interest.

We understand that you don`t know how to lose @Chukundah but man pls stop crying its getting ridiculous.  And related to you saying to DIEEEEEEE that he says the same shit- dude u are telling me for more than 1 week now " fix your hair ", Oklahoma saying " no lifers " over and over again. Get over it you poor children and stop being so hypocritical and lame. Cheers!

I have a new indian hair business ,they cut theyr hair , i buy and sell , i know u need some since u got those entries worse than volverine has, i also now a good dermatologist to fix ur junkie ass face for all those drugs u using 🤮

PM me for deals , is promotion seasing now

You must be funny inside your head since you keep it going with this bullshit that doesn`t hurt anyone. Its nice to be child but not when you have grown-up body cause its called disease in this situation. I might be using " drugs " but your brain is the one that`s fucked up mate. Btw the " drugs " i use is actually weed, which can be considered a drug only by a communist, a cop or a retard who has no idea how and what to do with it( you are part of the last cathegory since i know you are a weed dealer, you are one of the retards who had no idea what to do with it and started selling it to children). You brag about selling drugs and how is fun to be you but actually your life`s a struggle and i feel pity for the ones close to you. Cheers promoter!

someone got triggered 🤣

This is what u ppl deserve , when someone is only talking about the current game issues , and gameplay of server , and every single of u dont know how to have a common sense conversation whitout coming to say that is only "crying" and not to know "how to lose" .

Have conversations about Castle siege being bad after you win it. You had CS 3 weeks and didn`t say shit now you lose it and its bad. I know you are stupid but some of us aren`t, try to put this information inside your little brain and try glue it there or something.

quote me where i only mentioned my guild in this issue whit cyclones and sd pots x)

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  457

Squadron, how can you keep one like him in the guild? I feel ashamed even myself.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.