Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

trololo

380 items is a problem ? solution ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 380 items is a problem ? solution ?

• Disable 380 options from 1-2 month
      • Add in bok +5 just 380 items
      • All its fine, no need changes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
    • Poll closed on 10/22/2019 at 05:48 AM

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

How about changing the drop from bok+5 to bok+4 and adding only 380 to bok+5 ? because I don't see any other options, I was sure that would be a failure, but that would be so fast....

Another solution is to disable 380 options for 1-2 month, in special SD rec from armor. From 1 max 2 options(Bone/Brass/Spirit etc.) sets we can fight with 2-4 options last sets, vs 380 options we cant fight, and i dont see the reason to continue.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  70

So why we should go to Castle Siege anymore?  

3 minutes ago, filyman said:

So why we should go to Castle Siege anymore?  

yap mane, better to crush all economy in 1-2 weeks, with 2 LAST TOP tier items per day. Without any alternative, oh no sry soonest decision will through 3-4 weeks, can be will choose on Non-exe 380, although by the time already will 60+ items from senyor.

• Content Count:  73

Kinda agree,  2 380 item per lord mix in broken. And I do not say that cuz of Rampage or something, but it's common sense. Most of the ppl do not have ACC set finished and yet in 2 CS's we can have 2-3 ppl with 380 exe +3 obts+pink. 

The fact that you can choose which item do u want it's even worse. It should be random. Because in this case you can choose to gear up at least 1 member from guild each week. 

Most in this community I hate the fact that every message the admin, ppls add likes and thank's.  Yes,the work has been done, and it is large, but the community is blind, community naive and stupid(excuse me for the expression but it is a fact)

P.S. I told you it was going to be shit with the Senor.

P.S.S I will come home in 2 days and i will see reactions.

P.S.S.S I'm sorry if I offended anyone

• Content Count:  7

Hello, so this looks like bigg fail from admin side..exc+380 should be disabled atlealst 1more month or until top 5-10 hit atleast 10rr, i dont see point why winner of cs should have something that rest of server cant have and it makes em 20% more overpowered then rest of server.. For winners on cs there is LOT+erohim, and i dont see point why there should be aditional reward like this.. if u wanna aditional reward for Cs winners put some bonus exp to Lot, or give em some small amount of credits, and it still will be more fair then 3opt items with Jog.. Peace

• Content Count:  73

The idea is not only the 380 potion but the defense increase is huge. Just consider the book 3 set vs book 5 set and u will understand. 

• Content Count:  1

I agree this items needs to be removed from castle or at least change to random  1 item per day for right know when you didn’t even put golden +5 .

i farm around 250 +3+4 +19 Derkons

And i don’t have a full set with 2 opt

• Content Count:  58

totally agree.
    If you continue this way, those from CS will soon have top intems (exe 380/top acc intems), but the rest of the server dressed in kundun + 2 / + 3 / + 4.
    And it would be impossible for you to win CS against the enemy with such a top set.

lapudoa5280.png

• Content Count:  153

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

if u raised the reward of senior , why not make it harder to do it as well ? since u already cut the lot spots and lower the drop of ancients , why not lower the guardians and inc the price of making senior items?

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

When we asked for feedback on Phoenix, many of you said both on official topic and in private chats that CS rewards are not attractive enough, and it's only for fun. And that Senior Mix is useless, nobody use it.
    Even you, @Shuryk, stated the same, and I will quote you from this topic:

If u want to be honest, don't compare Phoenix and max30, second, I mention earlier what gd, dark soul etc. Nobody don't dress never. 

• Content Count:  46
    • Device:  Windows

Well ..this time what @ADMIN said is right...Nobody did not complain about lord mix before the game started..everyone supported the idea of this kind of server..Now that people are playing in small groups and they can`t gather into a guild to be able to compete it is no one fault..My name game It`s FKinGCunT and I play against Rampage..If they have better players and more active good to them..I think admin should leave the game as it stands and for everyone else who wants to have the lord mix and the castle to play more active and win the castle...It is frustrating to see people with full set 380 but maybe they were playing very hard and spent loads of their jwls/zen items and even credits to be able to make the sets. Some people expect to have items/jwl and castle with 0 effort...its not like that..Be more active and you can enjoy the reward. Enjoy the game and don`t forget :It`s just a game; All games have winners and loser. Its up to you if your a winner or a loser.

Peace .

• Content Count:  153

1 minute ago, alegzander said:

but maybe they were playing very hard and spent loads of their jwls/zen

not hard to gather 30s 30b 30guardians

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

2 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

If u want to be honest, don't compare Phoenix and max30, second, I mention earlier what gd, dark soul etc. Nobody don't dress never. 

Rewards are completely same. There is no exc 380 set in Phoenix, so the highest exc items are in Senior, on both Servers, bringing the advantage of the highest defence from game, and having the same options like rest of items.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

@Chukundah yes its not hard..but it`s harder to win cs..so for cs you need to spend a lot of time/jwls etc.

@Shuryk your friends helped them to win cs now why you complain? your guild and your mates helped Rampage to win. Maybe if you and the people that helped them to win will make a guild and start to compete  and instead of 2 guild we will have 3/4 maybe even more will be a better game

• Content Count:  13

I think that LM is too easy to make. @Chukundah  presented the best solution to this problem. Two 380 items from one LM and easy to get it make the diffrence between ppl who have castle and who want to get it  is too big. So guild  who fight about castle dont have  a chance to get it.   

Also @ADMIN the idea of droping 380 from box+5 its not a bad idea..but that should be with 1/2 opt and luck sometimes...to give advantage for the cs winners who can make Items with 3/4 opt

18 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Rewards are completely same. There is no exc 380 set in Phoenix, so the highest exc items are in Senior, on both Servers, bringing the advantage of the highest defence from game, and having the same options like rest of items.

Mate, reward is rly different, don't compare 380exe+ options with simple exe items. 

P.s.im not home now, I be waiting ur opinion in that theme and make a conclusion for me, sry but u rly don't understand completely situation. 

P. S. In Phoenix senior items its stronger like bok items with ~5-10%, here difference is much higher.