Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

trololo

380 items is a problem ? solution ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 380 items is a problem ? solution ?

• Disable 380 options from 1-2 month
      • Add in bok +5 just 380 items
      • All its fine, no need changes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
    • Poll closed on 10/22/2019 at 05:48 AM

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  40

36 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@Shuryk your friends helped them to win cs now why you complain? your guild and your mates helped Rampage to win. Maybe if you and the people that helped them to win will make a guild and start to compete  and instead of 2 guild we will have 3/4 maybe even more will be a better game

It was only KAMA3 in our guild cause he really wanted to fight at CS. We did him a favour and by doing that he helped us too but we did not ask for it and it was only him there`s no need for a plural there. Just wanted to make things clear.

/edit: I voted for putting 380 items in bok+5 but with the mention that they should be with fewer options than Lord Mix like @alegzander said and with another mention that im voting this option only because a lot of people revolted about it and i don`t like this energy on the server but in my oppinion things are fine the way they are.

• Content Count:  352

24 minutes ago, alegzander said:

@Shuryk your friends helped them to win cs now why you complain? your guild and your mates helped Rampage to win. Maybe if you and the people that helped them to win will make a guild and start to compete  and instead of 2 guild we will have 3/4 maybe even more will be a better game

Mate, rly????? , no difference who win CS, if squadron win that CS situation will be much bad, coz ur guid farm guardian 3 weeks. 

Pls, don't write me about macro, and global balance, I know what nobody don't  see the horror of the whole situation. Sry but all ppls is blind here. 

• Content Count:  7

How u can let ppl have 380exc fi theres not even GD DM Darksoul etc in boks yet??... i dont want to blame s1 but this is real fail.. if you wanna keep that items in senior for Cs winners while rest of server cant get it another month or more then do it, But then allow Bok +5 items like DM GD right now for all so atleast s1 can compare those + +200def item sets..

An

4 hours ago, Shuryk said:

Most in this community I hate the fact that every message the admin, ppls add likes and thank's.  Yes,the work has been done, and it is large, but the community is blind, community naive and stupid(excuse me for the expression but it is a fact)

And again, Admin here post rly trash post, and all ppls like it, coz all is ztupid and blind, Everyone wants to lick his ass. 

Rly I will come tomorrow home and 90% I will leave this server, coz community here is fucking asholes 

• Content Count:  153

5 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

And again, Admin here post rly trash post, and all ppls like it, coz all is ztupid and blind, Everyone wants to lick his ass. 

Rly I will come tomorrow home and 90% I will leave this server, coz community here is fucking asholes 

not just here , also in other post about hes video from other CS 🤣

finaly ive read something good from you

• Content Count:  73

I think admin really doesn't understand the snowball that will happen with that lord mix.

It''s only funny the fact he think his ideas are better and superior in general. But in general almost all the server is playing this game for years. We've been through lot's of db's and configuration. But that's life between 4 walls :D. We cannot argue to much.

10 minutes ago, uask4it said:

It was only KAMA3 in our guild cause he really wanted to fight at CS. We did him a favour and by doing that he helped us too but we did not ask for it and it was only him there`s no need for a plural there. Just wanted to make things clear.

/edit: I voted for putting 380 items in bok+5, but with the mention that they should be with fewer options than at Lord Mix, like @alegzander said and with another mention that im voting these only because a lot of people revolted about this and i don`t like this energy on the server but in my oppinion things are fine the way they are.

Kama3 fighting wit us jut him what to change situation on server, we don't participle Because you refused to accept our help. We agreed that we join to you with 1-2 party and in the end for us there was no place

2 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

Kama3 fighting wit us jut him what to change situation on server, we don't participle Because you refused to accept our help. We agreed that we join to you with 1-2 party and in the end for us there was no place

yea thats what i was explaining to Alegzander that we were fine on our own. There were talks about making an alliance but in the end we decided to go alone, KAMA3 had a special desire to play CS :) 

• Content Count:  54

Although i'm in Rampage, i wouldn't mind you adding 380ilvl from bok+5 with max 1 option and 25% luck. It would still make the castle relevant, and would put a stop to ppl QQing.

edit: maybe ppl would start playing the game and be less AFK than also

edit2:In my  opinion, the only thing that was wrong here is that we only had 25% xp for the first ministage. 35-50% would have been better.

• Content Count:  73

I still fail to see how the mid game will be balanced

3 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Did anyone said anything that "2 boxes may be too powerful"?

Mate, srsly, no one's here don't know how game will progress, To accuse someone of not knowing how progress would go is stupid.

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, Shuryk said:

Mate, reward is rly different, don't compare 380exe+ options with simple exe items. 

P.s.im not home now, I be waiting ur opinion in that theme and make a conclusion for me, sry but u rly don't understand completely situation. 

P. S. In Phoenix senior items its stronger like bok items with ~5-10%, here difference is much higher. 

What you don't see is that that difference in Phoenix for 2k stats is huge, here for such stats (not saying 48k, we're not at that point, but even 10-15k stats is huge).

380 options are also not tweaked for high stats, so their impact is very low compared to Phoenix.

1 hour ago, hAse said:

I think admin really doesn't understand the snowball that will happen with that lord mix.

It''s only funny the fact he think his ideas are better and superior in general. But in general almost all the server is playing this game for years. We've been through lot's of db's and configuration. But that's life between 4 walls :D. We cannot argue to much.

I am not fighting with anyone, and never said that my ideas are better or superior, I just wrote facts, which I wait to be argued and proved wrong.

More than that, I was the one to set low rewards for CS, including low ancient drop, few spots, small erohim reward and a classic Senior, in order to have things fine.

Then people ARGUED that it is not enough, so I just followed players feedback instead my own initial idea and buffed Senior rewards.

I repeat again, this rewards are not something that CAME OVER NIGHT, they were announced and informed about LONG TIME AGO, nobody said anything about them, why now after CONCURENCE is winning them we start to complain? I am 1000% that if you had the CS and those mixes you wouldn't say a thing about them, and just enjoy them. Because this is how CS works, only 1 GUILD can win, and it's like 5-8% of server, of course that those that lose or not even participate (92-95% of server) will just complain.

If it was something added after game has started, I would understand any complain, and would highly support them, but not when you knew about them but only when some people have them you complain.

It's the same your guild did for sd pots and other things related to CS, when you won first CS-es, none of you complained about them or anything related to CS, as fast as someone else won the CS, you started to complain about them and accuse a trash gameplay at CS. This things are telling a lot about you guys.

And now, because I am basing on facts, let's talk about the "balance" that you keep saying that can't be, with such items.

I will put here some screens from test-server, I didn't made individual screen with each stats and etc. for both chars, but you can go there anytime and do the same tests like I do and see with your own eyes.

Context:
    Attacker = SM 6k ENE 3k AGI small wings and non-exc platina staff + 9.
    Target = SM 2k agility 5k vit using:
    1. Sphinx set + 9 + l + dd + hp
    2. Venom Mist Set + 9 + l + dd + hp + 380 option.

Some screens:

Screen(10_19-18-30)-0005.jpgScreen(10_19-18-30)-0006.jpgScreen(10_19-18-31)-0014.jpgScreen(10_19-18-31)-0015.jpg

If 1k extra SD and a "barely-seen" deff difference in PvP is unbalanced then I am just a retard that can't understand what balance means, and I apologize for it.
    Oh, and that's for current stats, I don't wanna imagine at higher stats, how the difference actually look like.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

6 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I am 1000% that if you had the CS and those mixes you wouldn't say a thing about them, and just enjoy them

Idk about rest, but I want balance game in all situations. I will be report, mb not public, but in pm 100%

33 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

Mate, srsly, no one's here don't know how game will progress, To accuse someone of not knowing how progress would go is stupid.

Excuse me DIE, but Senior was released 6 days ago. You had 30 days to see "how game will progress", and argue about Senior Mix.

1 minute ago, ADMIN said:

Excuse me DIE, but Senior was released 6 days ago. You had 30 days to see "how game will progress", and argue about Senior Mix.

This is my fault, but it doesn't undo the problem

3 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

This is my fault, but it doesn't undo the problem

It's not about you, it's about everyone. If people thought that there is a "problem" with such Senior Mix, they should have spoken before an actual release, not after a guild is winning it and getting their PROMISED rewards. That's not objective, it's just subjective. If anyone would write anything with 2 days before Senior Mix like: Guys, maybe 2 boxes is too much at this stage for Lord Mix? We would then have a real discussion, as it was 100% objective without anyone having the rewards yet. Now it's just subjective for the losers/rest.

And no offense, but I don't consider it a problem. It's a high-motivation reward for people to join CS, if not by building loyal and good guilds, at least for rewards, with random players that don't know each-other just to compete for the rewards, not for having a real guild. And trust me, any guild vs 2 guilds can't handle the numbers, no matter how many resets/gears they have.

And once again, test their balance on PvP on Test-Server, then we can complain together about "balance".

• Content Count:  53

I think people don't understand how our guild prepared for this cs .... all guild was farming and everything we managed to make sets for everyone ( mostly rusu who was thinking every minute for sets and tryed his best to gear others) when all the server was sleeping we manage to stay and farm farm farm everything was for guild .  It is normal if all of you like individual play and afk to lose the cs and the rewards . Now that u see 1 guild is more better than others all started to cry . But you forgot that u can use everthing at cs . 

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

And no offense, but I don't consider it a problem. It's a high-motivation reward for people to join CS, if not by building loyal and good guilds, at least for rewards, with random players that don't know each-other just to compete for the rewards, not for having a real guild. And trust me, any guild vs 2 guilds can't handle the numbers, no matter how many resets/gears they have.

Nope, problem is rly great, 380make a huge impact in game. And about concurrence, 1 good player can make a more impact like 1 guild andbi don't lie here. In ur server it's normal. 

15 minutes ago, Shuryk said:

Nope, problem is rly great, 380make a huge impact in game. And about concurrence, 1 good player can make a more impact like 1 guild andbi don't lie here. In ur server it's normal. 

Thats normal in any server. When experienced and very active players go ahead in ranks, its possible for 1 of them to compete against multiple others. Thats the way things go, if the others are not as experienced or equally important - active they will stick behind and cannot contest the top. Especially for this reason on this server there are stages, which help the ones left behind. And DIEEEEEE you want to quit cause you don`t agree with lord mix, but you didn`t come at CS, you are not even in a guild you are out of it cause you don`t want to share your items or whatever other bullshit, your menthality excludes CS out of the game and now you are upset that the rewards on the thing you don`t like/care about are too high. If your menthality was pro CS you would be inside the guild talking with your mates about strategies on how to win CS considering that anything is allowd even coming with 2 guilds against 1. Its pretty pathetic to complain about something being this and that with you not even trying to do it.

When there is competition no prize is big enough so you should consider showing some @Shuryk

"prize too big i quit i quit ......"  get over it gather 2 guilds and come show me you`re good, don`t tell me you quit