Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

trololo

380 items is a problem ? solution ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. 380 items is a problem ? solution ?

• Disable 380 options from 1-2 month
      • Add in bok +5 just 380 items
      • All its fine, no need changes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
    • Poll closed on 10/22/2019 at 05:48 AM

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  352

OK guys, I'm drunk but I know what's happen here, if admin thint what it's no gread problem its OK, good luck guys in future. 

I will leave

• Content Count:  58

On Max50rr after 3 months of playing, after many attempts at Senior, and I had CS two months, I managed only one player to dress him in full 380set.
    Here after 6 days, rusuletz has a full top set.
    bravo guys for a hardship, but i think its too early for this set...

P.S.  I have been icarus for 3 weeks, and dont have wings 2 level :D

lapudoa5280.png

• Content Count:  1

I really don't understand why you guys complain about lord mix just now?

You had all the  data from the begin ,but none of you complain about this issue because you didn't fucking care about it.

In my opinion 2box per day are to much because the drop isn't random ,it drops item for class who drop the box so...this is the main problem.

But how i said ,this complaint should have been discussed before the server start ,not now.

This is a hard server and as it is possible that in a month there is already a set dk exe oO, I think the solution should be that, the Lord make the items but that they are random for all players, it is more uncomfortable to form a set that way, knowing that that box always throws 2 items of your race.

on the other hand the server is only based on the CS? because if so it is very boring where is the upload lvl or hunt?

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,018
    • Device:  Windows

Btw, my personal opinion is that the 380 set will boost the Castle Owners to compete against Socket Sets(which can be crafted by any player) in mid-late game. 

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  73

37 minutes ago, Gion said:

Btw, my personal opinion is that the 380 set will boost the Castle Owners to compete against Socket Sets(which can be crafted by any player) in mid-late game. 

Ye but this is different. It takes time to get atlest 3 socket set vs days for 1 full 380 set.

• Content Count:  48

I am curious ,if now at 5 rr we have 380 level set ....what we will do at 15-20 rr? just level up?

Pends+edr  are present 

Acc are present ,

Rings are present 

Fenrir is present 

+11 mid game sets are present 

and now lv 380 items 

...all at 5 rr

Will this server have enough activity untill 25-30 rr? just think about it ,and then make changes that need to be done .Cuz as I see the server ,at 10 rr will be socket sets ,and is over.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  150

1 minute ago, Colossus said:

I am curious ,if now at 5 rr we have 380 level set ....what we will do at 15-20 rr? just level up?

Pends+edr  are present 

Acc are present ,

Rings are present 

Fenrir is present 

+11 mid game sets are present 

and now lv 380 items 

...all at 5 rr

Will this server have enough activity untill 25-30 rr? just think about it ,and then make changes that need to be done .Cuz as I see the server ,at 10 rr will be socket sets ,and is over.

how many people have 380 set? its just one..one for 1 week. What is this lame ass argument "what we will do till 20rr"

Peace is an illusion

• Content Count:  53

Man that set was pure luck is bot so easy to make 380 with good opt

1 hour ago, darkyo said:

Man that set was pure luck is bot so easy to make 380 with good opt

Mate, is pure unlucky to don't get minim 1 top option between 3, and u have 100% chance to get 1 top opt if item drop with 4 slots.

Items have in sum 6 options, 3 top opt(dd, ref, HP) , 2farm (dsr, zen) 1 bad(mana) where u see here luck to get bad options?? 

• Content Count:  54

there are around 150 ppl with 5 resets. where were u yestarday at CS? afk i presume. 

• Content Count:  53

Dieee wants in bok 5 for solo hunt no team player

15 minutes ago, minimal.ro said:

there are around 150 ppl with 5 resets. where were u yestarday at CS? afk i presume. 

Offline. 

13 minutes ago, darkyo said:

Dieee wants in bok 5 for solo hunt no team player

I want to advise you not to dissemble and enroll in courses of primitive mathematics, which you skipped at school

I suppose all the grumbles are mostly because of the fact that nobody calculated it and expected 380 setes to be "released" even before BoK+5 :D  For now that is quite "OP" but after week or two the difference will not be so huge anymore, so probably not needed to make a drama about that. However it's still quite too easy to gather full 380 set when you have not so expensive Lord MIx and you can even chose which class items will be dropped. It should be a tip for future to maybe change it but not much can be done now ;) 

Hi, Now im home and have a feel time for normal discusion.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, ADMIN said:

Ehm, let's get to the facts.

When we asked for feedback on Phoenix, many of you said both on official topic and in private chats that CS rewards are not attractive enough, and it's only for fun. And that Senior Mix is useless, nobody use it.
    Even you, @Shuryk, stated the same, and I will quote you from this topic: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3244-phoenix-mid-late-game-feedback

Facts, i like it.You compare 2 different servers with different settings and maximum stats. In phoenix will be gread to add from senior box non exe 380, 1 or 2 box and random drop (by the way here it would also gread)

Did anyone said anything that "2 boxes may be too powerful"?
    Nah, nobody said anything. Now people just waited to see "who win first CS with Senior Mix" in order to start complaining about them, whoever would won wouldn't say anything, of course.

Were this rewards added over night for special people? Nah, they were announced especially before, compared to other things, and they were always in Info before Senior Mix was even released, so plenty of time to argue about them.

Mb i dont say same but i accentuate what add from senior mix LAST tier items without alternative its a bad idea

Proof https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3314-discussions-about-inception/#

Now, let's move on to their importance.
    With all mixes completed in a week, you can barely gear-up 2 characters, if you're lucky enough to get at least 2 good options per item.
    I will still take the best scenarios, where 2 characters can be geared with at least 2 good options per item.
    That means 8 characters/month can be geared with 380 exc items with 2 good options.

Enough one of last Item on individual with air and this destroys All economy, all items depreciate, because TOP characters create economy buying RD, devine, Guardian, Storm crow Legendary etc.

How much time 380 will be the best?

EVER

When socket will be a thing? In around 2-3 months.
    How many chars will be geared in 380 until then? 24 at best. What means 24 chars? Around 4% of constantly active chars.

I dont know a 100% statistic, but I will share my observations. From first my project here (Max30) i see only 1 full soket set equp be mamed, and its first Max30, to be honest, there were more people but as it turned out at max 50 items were obtained through the BUG in the market, and they get ban for that

What are, in the end, the advantages of the 380 sets? ~450 extra defence compared to bok2 sets, rest of options are same. Not even SD recovery is a thing anymore (it is gone from gameplay on Inception as we saw the Phoenix problems with 380 recovery).
    Can anyone have them? Ofc, go for it, try your chances at CS and stop AFK-ing, top players gave their time in Stage in order for ENTIRE TOP 100 TO BE ON SAME RESET. No excuses to not participate at CS

Not defence make 380 sets better like other, but SD recovery, disable 380 options on top tier items and add from bok1-2  items and u will see what nobody dont dress DK,Venom etc.

Ok, this is the actual scenario, let's look at other scenario:

Let's assume Senior Mix was opened after 2 months instead of 1 month.
    Most of people (talking about the same top players) would already have good sets with 2 options at high +, not being worth for them to invest in senior mix, just for the extra defence, and taking into account that sockets were even closer, ancients were dropping out from gameplay and Erohim rewards having close to 0 impact, what was left for CS then.

I look forward to convince me that what I am saying is wrong, and I'll change w/e you want.

i will repeat no one dont hunt and dress on these items ever, in no one edition, no one guy, never. (Dark soul, Gread Dragon, Red Spirit etc.

But now,when from senyor dop 380 exe, all ppls will hunt that items. Diference bettwen  Gread Dragon and Dragon Knight is HUGE, and problem no is in def, but in opts what give 380 in special Armor and Helm.

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

Ehh your nick should be CRYYYYYYYY instead 🙄

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929

I'm sorry @Shuryk but I can't continue a discussion with you as long as you don't even read what I write, where I clearly said that SD RECOVERY IS OUT FROM GAME, and keep telling your own things.

This subject is closed for me, you can ofc continue it how much you want (available for everyone), or you can just start participating at CS to have a chance for such rewards, that were ANNOUNCED before everyone started from 0. Now that the current better players have them, congrats to them, they deserve them.

Peace!

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs