Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Old Squad Soccer League!!

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Hello, OldSquaders !

Amazing event is coming!!!!!After the Soccer League and the Mini Tournament were announced, some Soccer games took place on the test server. The Stuns were shared between the players (using spells), alongside with Curses and Buffs, which are random. It was fun, challenging, and it seems that we (or the reward) have convinced the people playing on this server to at least try to play the Soccer at the Mini Tournament, at this moment 9 teams already registered. 

I have no patience until we discover the most talented players on the server, are there any Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi among us? If they are, and they play on OldSquad, they cannot hide from Reporter. I need their autographs and maybe interviews! If none of these football masters can be found here, I am convinced that we will find true SUPER STARS among our players, at their feet, the young Elves and the Summoners will throw roses , they will do everything to get their attention, and some will even faint !!  

After I saw these 9 registered teams I feel like this weekend we will see Europe League Quarter Finals and after Admin will bring this wonderful event on main server OldSquad , the Champions League will start!!!!!!!! I hope that until weekend comes, all the players will be in good shape, they all need training for that,  so will be "no injuries" on official games, also I hope that all players that will play this weekend  will  read game rules, so Admin should not show "yellow" or "red cards" after those matches.

Here are some screenshots from the "Training Ground":

https://imgur.com/a/lwkL1QC

Special thanks to 1GoD, WhiteRaven, Iwant2Fap, Ciello, Zbyszek, AdoRa, Gaffney, Chukundah and to all the players who involved in this event and helped Admin to release it!!

Do you think you are in a good shape? Do you think that your skilled with the Ball? Do you want to be a superstar? Find 2 friends and  register here (until next Friday 20:00 server time): https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3432-mini-soccer-tournament/?tab=comments#comment-31474

See ya "on the stadium", guys, and good luck for all the participants!!!  

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!