Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE

I am in bc 5 which requires a certain level , but this guy its way smaller lvl than me like200 and I see him in bc 5 beside me ? He can accept party , the party recognize him as he is really beside me

https://ibb.co/tY9pWGJ

I'm pretty sure it's just a visual bug, I saw one more case like this.

You can check the actual map anytime on website, if it's same like in game, then it's not just a visual bug.

Last time one char was showing in a screenshot in bc3-5 (can't remember) with level like 80, but he was actually in BC1.

Your party mate confirmed as well that he can't see him, and that you have a visual bug.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

Yes true sir my party mate couldn't see him , only me . I could party him too so yeah I thought this would go here for bug section. 

Yes, this is visual bug only. I've seen it many times before and I was surprised seeing more than 20 people in BC :D

yeah,but the worst part in this bug is when there are like 17 players in BC ,cuz parties get messed up .U can party that Ghost character and enter in a party from different BC .Also those Ghost characters fill the space in a 5/5 party ,so some characters stay out of party .All till the BC starts .

so it's not just a visual(graphic) bug if you are able to party him and actually interact with him. 🙂 

I'm pretty sure you can't actually interract with those chars (you may be able to request them party but they can't accept the request).

Buuuut, I think this is what is causing that "bugged" request window in BC/DS, you are requesting party/trade to a "bugged" character from another map, which is bugging his window/client, it kinda makes sense, can't confirm it at all.

I don't really know if he can accept or not the requests. I mean if he receive the request and manually has to press ok ,I don't know if its working that way, but I assume he  had /re auto and I just sent him a party cause I saw him there beside me in bc5 and  he was in our party and the party recognized him as being part of it and also beside us(same map, coord) like the party is not showing him in other map. You guys may know better what sort of bug this is but yeah thanks for fast reply.bye-bye 

2 minutes ago, PUDGE said:

I don't really know if he can accept or not the requests. I mean if he receive the request and manually has to press ok ,I don't know if its working that way, but I assume he  had /re auto and I just sent him a party cause I saw him there beside me in bc5 and  he was in our party and the party recognized him as being part of it and also beside us(same map, coord) like the party is not showing him in other map. You guys may know better what sort of bug this is but yeah thanks for fast reply.bye-bye 

Yes, makes sense, /re auto is directly accepting the party, that's why I suggested /re auto or /re off to those that are having that window bug in bc/ds, so it can't happen to them.

I'll investigate what can actually trigger this bug.