Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter Vll

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

1st of all its clear that u r from Rampage side and thats why u know so many things about them and their members and nothing about squadron. for example u wrote last week about devex and that he left and wanted join rampage..... things that arent true at all.

i also guess u r blind or u forgot the cs before 2 weeks when Assasins started this "antigame" but u didnt write shit about this.. just now u r writing. And dont say me that Assasins was really fighting for cs with just 1 pt and focus only 1 switch.. there is also video upaloaded from one Assasins member in your last topic that shows that they were just focused to keep switch and not let Sk0pT take it. they were also leaving switches when Rampage was attacking. i know that very good cause i played 2 hours in switch and i saw everything.

About ATTACK guild they mostly gave points to Rampage than helped squadron. or u saw any ATTACK member keeping switch too? and about deals and LM i guess u also got no idea if there was a deal or if ATTACK wanted just play cs for fun or what ever..

and btw.. u could write about these last crap no dmg cs (in which all players used only moving skills and there was not pvp at all) and "force" admin to change it (like he did) and make game better but noooooo u still keep writing unreal gossips.

but anyway GZ cause u r writing like a real reporter.. just random unreal things and rumors.

PS. its Sk0pT and not scopt.. u keep writing it wrong from your last topic.

sorry for my bad english! have fun all!

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

You know what's funny? So far I was accused by Rampage people of being a Squadron :) 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

i think u r even funnier than this :)

and nope.. u r not rampage neither squadron. u have just some mid 6-7rr char in different guilds and u ask things and u write them as u want.. but thats ok.. i like it in fact! u were just too much aggressive this time vs squadron and voyager just cause they played smarter and they didnt left cs in luck and in moving skills and thats why i decided to write u..

• Content Count:  153

On 11/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, Reporter said:

they managed to bring about 20 warriors to the battlefield

he ones from ATTACK passed for their part, like PlayBoys, these two guilds only made anti-game throughout the fight in favor of Squadron sabotaging RAMPAGE.

funny how u can count how many were from rampage , and u dont mention how many were from attack , which was 3 to 5 players that were constantly dying due to lower reset + gear , they didnt help us in anything at all , even gave more points to rampage by killing theyr GM and those 2-3 weaker players , that was basicly farm points for them, and we barely focused them, and if u spectated whole cs u can see them saying us to stop killing them after,

and about playbois , also 2 weaker players as stamp not even compared to the power of rampage gear+reset who easily die whit focus , so there was minimum impact whit this.

but they cannot be very proud of this success because their ambition combined with incompetence from the past forced them to resort to tricks that are not exactly admirable

getting MG's and BK's from assasins at 1 cs , and gathering all DL's BK's MG's SM's possible because no one in cs die and winning by cyclones , thunders, horses is an admirable win? u say we used "other guilds help" , and what about them whole game in cc , events , cw , cs?

@Reporteroverall what u have typed  in this is completly pathetic

u also forgot to mention how much our kill score from the players of our guild increased , and for sure wasnt from those 4 players from attack , and 2 from playbois ;)

• Content Count:  4

Dunno whats true and whats not as i just joined the game 2 days ago.. But its nice to have such a post  regarding a castle siege makes for an interesting and creative read lol ( unlike anything i have seen in the games i have played so far ) Its a nice concept.

• Content Count:  8

guys this are just news ... real or fake he's doing his job really good to put some intrigue in his topics and between his readers.... you know how it is paparazzi 😁

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  325

Nice one:) good to see some drama,

Lets spice things up :) yey

• Content Count:  40

2 hours ago, KostisPoutou said:

1st of all its clear that u r from Rampage side and thats why u know so many things about them and their members and nothing about squadron. for example u wrote last week about devex and that he left and wanted join rampage..... things that arent true at all.

i also guess u r blind or u forgot the cs before 2 weeks when Assasins started this "antigame" but u didnt write shit about this.. just now u r writing. And dont say me that Assasins was really fighting for cs with just 1 pt and focus only 1 switch.. there is also video upaloaded from one Assasins member in your last topic that shows that they were just focused to keep switch and not let Sk0pT take it. they were also leaving switches when Rampage was attacking. i know that very good cause i played 2 hours in switch and i saw everything.

About ATTACK guild they mostly gave points to Rampage than helped squadron. or u saw any ATTACK member keeping switch too? and about deals and LM i guess u also got no idea if there was a deal or if ATTACK wanted just play cs for fun or what ever..

and btw.. u could write about these last crap no dmg cs (in which all players used only moving skills and there was not pvp at all) and "force" admin to change it (like he did) and make game better but noooooo u still keep writing unreal gossips.

but anyway GZ cause u r writing like a real reporter.. just random unreal things and rumors.

PS. its Sk0pT and not scopt.. u keep writing it wrong from your last topic.

sorry for my bad english! have fun all!

you can hear in that video posted that at some point they say in romanian and i quote kill Makiavelli, kill Makiavelli. The only time we ever received help from Assassins was at first CS win of Rampage when 1 and ONLY 1 player from assassins joined to help Rampage- KAMA3. Nothing more to say, i won`t read it further.

Chukunda is ...

Edited by Gion
    bl

• Content Count:  53

@Reporter we were 23 players ... please count better next time... and @Voyager  give the gm box that u promis to players that helped you and let them in lot 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, uask4it said:

you can hear in that video posted that at some point they say in romanian and i quote kill Makiavelli, kill Makiavelli. The only time we ever received help from Assassins was at first CS win of Rampage when 1 and ONLY 1 player from assassins joined to help Rampage- KAMA3. Nothing more to say, i won`t read it further.

Chukunda *

as u know i still have hair business.

DM me for price.

Edited by Gion
    bl

• Content Count:  48

Chukundah it's funny how some members of your guild fits perfectly the character of your leader ^^.You've been crying all those weeks cuz u cant beat RAMPAGE and bla bla ,and then when we help u ,you came here and show how pridefull you are .Those 2 parties that took place in CS on your side were your front line ,slowing down RAMPAGE  at the entrance and weakening them .

Also talking about our GM's kill ,why dont you say how you and hase were killing him just to make points? You figured out thats a good way to make points and you did it .Maybe same things happened with Sk0pt's guild .You needed 2 guild to focus on killing 2 GM's  to get points and win ^^.And now you come here and cry even more cuz Reporter saw what you've done .So good strategy : make alliance to kill them and make points ...

I am  new to this server ,but the rumors about your character seem to be true ^^ 

7 minutes ago, Colossus said:

why dont you say how you and hase were killing him just to make points? You figured out thats a good way to make points and you did it .Maybe same things happened with Sk0pt's guild .You needed 2 guild to focus on killing 2 GM's  to get points and win ^^

if reporter talks honest , and he spectated whole cs,  he can count by 1hand how many times we killed any of theyr gm's , and can count from 2hands how many u killed they gm , and whitout mention theyr members , ur just trying to dodge the truth x)

You seem you ran out of words a bit after what i said .You are lame guys ... and you feel it .

• Content Count:  352

21 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

also guess u r blind or u forgot the cs before 2 weeks when Assasins started this "antigame" but u didnt write shit about this.. just now u r writing. And dont say me that Assasins was really fighting for cs with just 1 pt and focus only 1 switch.. there is also video upaloaded from one Assasins member in your last topic that shows that they were just focused to keep switch and not let Sk0pT take it. they were also leaving switches when Rampage was attacking. i know that very good cause i played 2 hours in switch and i saw everything.

We and carried fought for the castle, mean a good strategy based on 3 good mg and two full Vit Bk, our GM even spent 9K credits sake of this. The only reason why we performed poorly is balance, we ran like mouse in the water without being able to kill even weak heroes.

14 minutes ago, Colossus said:

slowing down RAMPAGE  at the entrance and weakening them

how can 4 players whit 5-7 rrs whitout pvp gear can weakning and slow players that has pvp gear and 9-10rrs at the entrance where u can simply ignore players and go in?

please continue :)

• Content Count:  53

22 minutes ago, Colossus said:

Chukundah it's funny how some members of your guild fits perfectly the character of your leader ^^.You've been crying all those weeks cuz u cant beat RAMPAGE and bla bla ,and then when we help u ,you came here and show how pridefull you are .Those 2 parties that took place in CS on your side were your front line ,slowing down RAMPAGE  at the entrance and weakening them .

Also talking about our GM's kill ,why dont you say how you and hase were killing him just to make points? You figured out thats a good way to make points and you did it .Maybe same things happened with Sk0pt's guild .You needed 2 guild to focus on killing 2 GM's  to get points and win ^^.And now you come here and cry even more cuz Reporter saw what you've done .So good strategy : make alliance to kill them and make points ...

I am  new to this server ,but the rumors about your character seem to be true ^^ 

U let me speechless . I am so happy about this 😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

how can 4 players whit 5-7 rrs whitout pvp gear can weakning and slow players that has pvp gear and 9-10rrs at the entrance where u can simply ignore players and go in?

please continue :)

if you could understand how ,you would do it would win cs alone .....but otherwise you ask 2 guild to help you ,and then show your so rumored character =))) and telling everyone that you did all :)) 

Also ,why were you crying that Assasins helped Rampage 2 CS's ago? if they did the same thing as us? staying at the entrance and slowing down and weakening?

You are so lame ,that you throw words against you =)) .Admin should make a top of Lamest excuses ,and there you will win it by being fair .