Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter Vll

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  153

@Colossusur from attack guild , and u was in that 4 party player , ur sucking to much rampage D about all this crap ur writing LOL , ur as useless as them 4 that was dying from 3-5 hits from everyones dmg

pls just be quiet x)

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

@Reporterdon't listen to them. The only guild you should favor is FCKUALL !!! The name is adequate so on one else will complain anymore 😎

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

True or not, rumours or facts, I can just sincerely congrats @Reporter for such articles, he's shaking the spirits from the ground and creates some spicey content, much better than we really thought that such concept can bring.

Just like in the "real" news, you shouldn't blame him for anything he writes (he is free to write whatever he wants) and just discuss on the theme.

Meanwhile, get some 🍿🍿and keep the decence in your comments, @Gion will clean them.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Content Count:  2,019

Ty, @ADMIN. I was about to go through these replies and give some warnings. 

Everyone, you have time until after the event to edit your Posts where you are cursing, BL, etc

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Content Count:  73

This articles seems like gossip since I ve joined. 80% gossip 20% good and interesting phrases. Maybe focus more on the preparation of CS, strategies, key points and weaknesses of each strategy for the newcomers and build an article that can help people prepare for this sort of fights. 

No1 actually cares that devex left or rusuletz or how 'incompetent' Squadron was in the last attempts, or how bad our strategy was. 

Focus on explaining the strategy and strenght & weaknesses better. Increase the usefulness of the article. At the moment is just a good gossip laugh. 

Peace ✌️ 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

37 minutes ago, hAse said:

This articles seems like gossip since I ve joined. 80% gossip 20% good and interesting phrases. Maybe focus more on the preparation of CS, strategies, key points and weaknesses of each strategy for the newcomers and build an article that can help people prepare for this sort of fights. 

No1 actually cares that devex left or rusuletz or how 'incompetent' Squadron was in the last attempts, or how bad our strategy was. 

Focus on explaining the strategy and strenght & weaknesses better. Increase the usefulness of the article. At the moment is just a good gossip laugh. 

Peace ✌️ 

Do you know that these “flying rumors” in most cases prove to be true? In most of the articles, I revealed the strategies that I deduced from what I saw during the fights or that were revealed to me by the players. Sometimes the truth hurts, but this is my job ... to bring the truth to light, no matter how painful it may be to some or the other.

For example: One of the rumors turned out to be true immediately after Chukundah denied it. Chukundah said that ATTACK did not help the Squadron as there was no trace of an agreement between the guilds (this is what I understood from what he wrote) and those in the ATTACK say clearly and loudly that it was an agreement, maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle but a core of truth is in both variants.

From all the flame here I understand that Squadron requested the help of ATTACK, but they were disappointed by their contribution, and they did not keep their word, I do not say for sure this happened, but with this impression I have remained until this moment. Like I deduced that the Assassins helped Rampage because there were rumors that they would help, and they did it giving a player at Castle Siege. I have fun writing articles and I will continue to do it in my own way, but also I am open to tips that help me improve my articles.

PS: When the information is not very clear I mention its rumor.

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Content Count:  119

@darkyo Why I didn't felt any help from anyone? Sure I will give GM boxes to everyone, but why you don't mention the Assasins guild who held switches for you when we tried to register in the past CS (not the one who was past Sunday), and very strange they didn't took it when you were trying to register? All you know is to cry when you are losing :) 

p.s.

for the record, we were 24 players as well and won vs RAMPAGE with more than 6k points advance, so basically you are worthless sitting on the throne, amigos :). I kinda knew you gonna cry all over so I took this SS in the middle of the CS where you actually couldn't register for more than 30 minutes. It seems when ADMIN applied the changes with the DMG in Castle you are nothing than bunch of bald babies who can't do a shit where there is REAL fight happening

gTONXCN.jpg

• Content Count:  53

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

@darkyo Why I didn't felt any help from anyone? Sure I will give GM boxes to everyone, but why you don't mention the Assasins guild who held switches for you when we tried to register in the past CS (not the one who was past Sunday), and very strange they didn't took it when you were trying to register? All you know is to cry when you are losing :) 

p.s.

for the record, we were 24 players as well and won vs RAMPAGE with more than 6k points advance, so basically you are worthless sitting on the throne, amigos :). I kinda knew you gonna cry all over so I took this SS in the middle of the CS where you actually couldn't register for more than 30 minutes. It seems when ADMIN applied the changes with the DMG in Castle you are nothing than bunch of bald babies who can't do a shit where there is REAL fight happening

Reveal hidden contents

gTONXCN.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂    you're so funny :))) 24 ppls, i didnt cry , i know for fact what u did at cs because with 1 guild its impossible to win but how u like , i dont think that 2cheeks and ken will agree with this strategy .... but keep dreaming u won i told you gg :)) p.s. i wanted to do the same only me alone to keep one sw but my party told me not to do this because is a coward strategy seems that they were right about you all the time

• Content Count:  352

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

Why I didn't felt any help from anyone? Sure I will give GM boxes to everyone, but why you don't mention the Assasins guild who held switches for you when we tried to register in the past CS (not the one who was past Sunday), and very strange they didn't took it when you were trying to register? All you know is to cry when you are losing :) 

stop talking nonsense, is there evidence ? or do you want to justify yourself with these lies ? play silently in your "balanced" castle and don't touch us

• Content Count:  48

Reporter,you are doing a great job .If they don't like ,let them write an essay about CS tactics and post it here .Good job and keep your work ,you do a very good job and have talent in this .

• Content Count:  58

Very nice article!
    Squadron's are liars ,BITCHES i can say!
    I have 2 things to say:

After we help squadron ,they trick us ,but that's no problem ,on sunday RAMPAGE will win .Me and My guild won't help anyone!

From now on ,who want our help ,should pay us before,it was clear that were we helped ,they won !
    When those "5"players come they make the difference enough to decide the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KEEP CALM AND ENJOY.

• Content Count:  14

28 minutes ago, ZaZaX said:

Very nice article!
    I have 2 things to say:

After we help squadron ,they trick us ,but that's no problem ,on sunday RAMPAGE will win .Me and My guild won't help anyone!

From now on ,who want our help ,should pay us before,it was clear that were we helped ,they won !
    When those "5"players come they make the difference enough to decide the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KEEP CALM AND ENJOY.

When those "5"players come they make the difference enough to decide the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   🤣🤣😂😂🤣

• Content Count:  119

@darkyo I don't owe an explonation to  people like you, who are selfish and play their own game when you are in certain guild. Have we cried all over the forum on few pages when we lost 3 CS's from you? All I can say that you won with the DL + BK cyclone meta and now since 90% of your guild is in tank modo can't do a shit and kill anyone, you can just complain. @nd6ncghj why you are hiding, mister? 

• Content Count:  58

2 hours ago, BALR said:

When those "5"players come they make the difference enough to decide the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   🤣🤣😂😂🤣

• Content Count:  2,019

Ok, from now on, the insults will get warn up.

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

On 11/7/2019 at 8:07 PM, ZaZaX said:

Very nice article!
    I have 2 things to say:

KEEP CALM AND ENJOY.

fuck me , amazing help by those "5 players" to decide the winner .. i saw the difference this cs indeed on whos the strongest ... 1guild vs 2+high rr members from assasins and still lose 🤣🤣🤣

@uask4it @ZaZaX gj guys , jokes on you 🤣

29 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

fuck me , amazing help by those "5 players" to decide the winner .. i saw the difference this cs indeed on whos the strongest ... 1guild vs 2+high rr members from assasins and still lose 🤣🤣🤣

@uask4it @ZaZaX gj guys , jokes on you 🤣

I'm sure you know perfectly well how the system works in the castle, you're just playing to the public. No matter how many strong players have gathered at the place if the event looks like shit.Trash DL with full vit play antigame and get non stop Switch. Strongest MG could not kill no one, FKinGCunT which so defended his friend Zutto beat all event with Power slash with 200 DMG.

Write and further here renounce all on stilts to which our dear admin will listen and this project dies before than you thought.

32 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

I'm sure you know perfectly well how the system works in the castle, you're just playing to the public. No matter how many strong players have gathered at the place if the event looks like shit.Trash DL with full vit play antigame and get non stop Switch. Strongest MG could not kill no one, FKinGCunT which so defended his friend Zutto beat all event with Power slash with 200 DMG.

Write and further here renounce all on stilts to which our dear admin will listen and this project dies before than you thought.

ive never read something so pathetic like u just writed LOL

3 minutes ago, Chukundah said:

ive never read something so pathetic like u just writed LOL

have chief clown community its jokes not ended ?