Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter Vll

Reporter

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  153

18 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

have chief clown community its jokes not ended ?

cant understand engrish

• Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

so tell me nd6ncghj..

1st. why u speak about TRASH DLs  and about no dmg CS NOW?? i didnt see anyone of u complain when Rampage won cs twice by using trash DLs spamming earthquake skill.  about dmg cs is much better now.. i see bk with 470 kills, and MGs RFs SUMM with 200+++ kills.

2nd. why u mention this Antigame strategy now and not before when Assasins did it. and dont say again that they didnt.. its pretty obvious now.. they even deleted their guild to join and help u again. so again u r the one who started antigaming and we just replied to this. dont even wanna mention the fact about this useless Zazax (the cs winner decider) and the fact that u spammed kill them and earn 25...80 points for free.

dude.. the truth is.. we lost cs before and we didnt say shit. only 1 time voyager spoke with admin about one bug that moved him in lore ring and thats all. u lost now 2 times cs and u keep posting shits without end.

just learn to lose! kisses! cya next sunday!

• Content Count:  352

31 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

so tell me nd6ncghj..

1st. why u speak now about TRASH DLs  and about no dmg CS NOW?? i didnt see anyone of u complain when Rampage won cs twice be using trash DLs spamming earthquake skill.  about dmg cs is much better now.. i see bk with 470 kills, and MGs RFs SUMM with 200+++ kills.

2nd. why u mention this Antigame strategy now and not before when Assasins did it. and dont say again that we didnt.. its pretty obvious now.. they even deleted their guild to join and help u. so again u r the one who started antigaming and we just replied to this. dont even wanna mention the fact about this useless Zazax (the cs winner decider) and the fact that u spammed kill them and earn 25...80 points for free.

dude.. the truth is.. we lost cs before and we didnt say shit. only 1 time voyager spoke with admin about one bug that moved him in lore ring and thats all. u lost now 2 times cs and u keep posting shits without end.

just learn to lose! kisses! cya next sunday!

1.hey, u rly play Mu or u talk about another game ? Earthquake its rly trash skill, but i dont talk about him, i talk about Sk0pT, who comming with 3rd guild and just stay on Swich when Rempage whant to register not letting them register. About score, that score is from all CS, for example me, in that CS make ~30 PK, its str MG with "TOP" DPS make shit 30 PK in 2h....

2. please prove that we (assassins) play anti-game ? in the last CS (2 weeks ago) we play for us and we wanted more to win the squadron than Rampage, u just trashtalk, just lier.

Union with someone and play the second guild in the castle is 2 completely different things

• Content Count:  60

so prove that skopt helped squadron and he didnt just have fun for himshelf.

prove that attack helped squadron last cs as they say and this time helped rampage

i dont even know why u care so much about rampage and cs if u r assassin. if this guild exist anymore. 

14 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

so prove that skopt helped squadron and he didnt just have fun for himshelf.

prove that attack helped squadron last cs as they say and this time helped rampage

i dont even know why u care so much about rampage and cs if u r assassin. if this guild exist anymore. 

Confirmation. Now MG stats are not relevant and all frames can be published.

can you ask your clan mates to translate our conversation, and you realize that if not us in the worst case, we wanted to win squadron

I care about the game as a whole which is not true of most communities. I also want to enjoy the game and not to come to the event and only run around not being able to kill someone.

I offered to align dps Fire Slash to make same DPS from another skill like summoner lighting ? we have Spiral Slash(CS) and Fire strike but admin dont care about that

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,930

It's funny how people's real characters are showing up only when they lose or when they're not relevant.

You're kinda pathetic mr DIEE, you're saying "trash gameplay" when it's exactly the same CS gameplay (probably even better currently) that Phoenix had, not a single difference. Same earthquakes/moving skills, same "killability" (even worse than now) and everything that CS does have.

Why you never cried on Phoenix? Simple, you were part of the "winning side", with only 26 deaths and 564 kills on the same character (MG). Now you're not relevant anymore and start to trash-talk.

Please, avoid mentioning me in your comments, idk if I should laugh or cry.

image.png

Gameplay is the same for everyone, and anyone can find any excuses when losing, accusing others instead of looking at themselves. If somebody managed to win on any meta (good or bad) he just deserve the win. 3-4 CS'es ago when Squadron cried about "moving meta" I made few screens of guilds characters (during CS) from both Rampage and Squadron, and guess what? Squadron did had both more DL's (7 vs 5) and both overall more characters able to move, using cyclone/lightning abilities (20 vs 18). Still, Rampage won, under same circumstances, with even lower "force" on that meta, but ofc, blame the game instead of themselves.

Now, if Squadron won with a new "strategy" congrats to them, any guild can do the same, the gameplay is absolutely the same for everyone.

And ofc that TANKS will barely die at CS, this is why they are TANKS and not KILLERS, they are made to keep the switches/crown with 95% UPTIME (ofc, if both guilds are similar in power). If TANKS would easily die, then I don't wanna imagine how normal chars would play the CS, not even saying lower reset chars that would be practically useless.

Yes, the bad thing about killability was that any char (build) was able to "tank", which wasn't intended, but that's it.

The CS gameplay and what is deciding who win and who lose is based on a sensible combination of 3 aspects:
    Good tanks for switch & crown.
    Good amount of killers to farm extra points and put pressure on the tanks.
    Good amount of disturbers to gain extra time for defenders (DL's, cyclones, ice, ice arrow, sleep, lightning).

And then, the key aspects which are communication and strategy (you can have 10 DL's on switch, if there is no organisation/communication between their cooldowns they will never get the tank out of the SW).

Now you should all play more and write less, learn from mistakes and stop finding excuses when you lose, I'm pretty sure you're all mature enough to take a lose just like you take a win, else you'll just look bad in the eyes of the players.

Peace.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

In Phoenix Fire Slash BUG in CS took about 10-20% of the time,here is 90%, u can hit normal just in moments when u run in throne room, that see a lot off ppls, but no one dont talk about it.  

In phoenix u dont put 1/3 of all ur stats in vit because otherwise u will not survive. .

In Phoenix i have a good score coz i know to play, here my score is bad because it's all the fault of balance, which dictates the style of play,

Here to kill even a secondary character can only be 3-5 people.

Reason why here top characters have good score is gap when they have more rr like other 1-5 reset, that gap make a gread impact from start CS, only 2 times the fight was equal and then no one could kill each other like that CS. 

And again, reason why here Earthquake make so big impact is coz u cant kill DL-s, u cant kill no one.

The reason why I know this and you don't is that I play here,you don't, I talk to people and read what they write, you don't. And no one dont write here coz he scare of reaction of this community.

And I hope at the age of 23 you start thinking with your head and not making decisions just because you have a "button".

31 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

In Phoenix Fire Slash BUG in CS took about 10-20% of the time,here is 90%, u can hit normal just in moments when u run in throne room, that see a lot off ppls, but no one dont talk about it.  

In phoenix u dont put 1/3 of all ur stats in vit because otherwise u will not survive. .

In Phoenix i have a good score coz i know to play, here my score is bad because it's all the fault of balance, which dictates the style of play,

Here to kill even a secondary character can only be 3-5 people.

Reason why here top characters have good score is gap when they have more rr like other 1-5 reset, that gap make a gread impact from start CS, only 2 times the fight was equal and then no one could kill each other like that CS. 

And again, reason why here Earthquake make so big impact is coz u cant kill DL-s, u cant kill no one.

The reason why I know this and you don't is that I play here,you don't, I talk to people and read what they write, you don't. And no one dont write here coz he scare of reaction of this community.

You are again writing just to make sure you have something to write.

Let's see about fire slash bug: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2525-fire-slash-bug/?tab=comments#comment-27250 - it was always here, and always the same, when there are multiple targets in MG range, again talking trash.

Not putting stats on VIT? Lul, most tanks had enough VIT to TANK, some even TANK+DMG.

"I know to play", hah, so on Phoenix you had 560+ kills and 26 DEATHS as MG because you were "SKILLED"? Ok, I'll take it, so why you're crying about BALANCE now then, if the ppl with good score just know to play? Like you say you did as well.

Castle Siege is a TEAM PLAY Event (ofc, something you don't know in your solo gameplay). Event is designed for tons of players, ofc that you need multiple chars to kill others, it's not your 5v5 war event where you just blindly kill 1v1 players.

Same TANKS DL's on Phoenix were unkillable, just like here, again you're just trash-talking.

I am pretty sure I know more about first 4 CS'es (missed last 2) than you know about your last CS.

Your arguments and complaints are just trash, when you have something better come again please.

You're even more pathetic talking about my age, I'm pretty sure that what life experience I have at my age you won't have in your 50s, so let's keep the personal things out of discussions.

30 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Let's see about fire slash bug: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/2525-fire-slash-bug/?tab=comments#comment-27250 - it was always here, and always the same, when there are multiple targets in MG range, again talking trash.

Trash? did you play my MG on castle ? how did I achieve this statistic if you claim there was a bug  and im lier ?

How Coco make that stats on cs ? how Catarina ? how zutto ?  diferit class, but all with good stats, all know to play. 

let's look at the statistics of your favourite Legion (Almighty   kills-235     Death Score-164), first set +15 on server, always +1-2rr more than me. you yourself said in an interview that you consult with him.

How mate? he stronger than my MG on phoenix but have so bad score....CowsGoMu, Maniacaes, top MG-s on server but everyone has a worse score than me.

Dear admin, mb i know better when i have bugs and when no. I dont tell what i no have that bug never, i too reportet about it in phoenix, but it didn't take 90% of Castle gameplay.

52 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Not putting stats on VIT? Lul, most tanks had enough VIT to TANK, some even TANK+DMG.

WTF? 

53 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

I know to play", hah, so on Phoenix you had 560+ kills and 26 DEATHS as MG because you were "SKILLED"? Ok, I'll take it, so why you're crying about BALANCE now then, if the ppl with good score just know to play? Like you say you did as well.

answer already

56 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

Same TANKS DL's on Phoenix were unkillable, just like here, again you're just trash-talking.

I donate credits for make aquila reset stats, we put full vit and he die from ~5 ppls, here u in 2 PT cant kill shit AE (hAse) near  Swich. What u talk about trash-talk ?

Just WhteRaven was unkillable coz he use permanent TP and 2-3 EE regen her SD+ Armor Helm Venom.

you showed my stats on Phoenix, they didn't help you. But she gave me the chance to prove that it was better before.

and when I talk about the trash community, your post is proof, for no reason, that you write Assholes like Green always will like ur post.

I'm not trying to convince you already, you see only the numbers, and I play them. If you think that's the way it should be, your right, I will always laugh when everything once again goes according to my plan

How can other MG's like Makiavelli and Exillia (different guilds, same reset or 1 reset higher than you) have such score with same char and same bug? How can they play around it and be relevant and you can only cry? 

You are speaking about killability on phoenix where most of your kills and top kills were made on poor EE's that doesn't exist here. You sumed up 500 kills in all CS'es (over 7-8 fully played), now here there are hundreds of kills already in only 3 relevant CS'es (first ones with sd pots can't be counted). 

I'm not going to lose more time with you, people already saw (and myself as well) your real character, everything else is can-can, you are good at writing, failing at playing when there is a real competition.

My last reply, gud luck.

32 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

How can other MG's like Makiavelli and Exillia (different guilds, same reset or 1 reset higher than you) have such score with same char and same bug? How can they play around it and be relevant and you can only cry? 

You are speaking about killability on phoenix where most of your kills and top kills were made on poor EE's that doesn't exist here. You sumed up 500 kills in all CS'es (over 7-8 fully played), now here there are hundreds of kills already in only 3 relevant CS'es (first ones with sd pots can't be counted). 

I'm not going to lose more time with you, people already saw (and myself as well) your real character, everything else is can-can, you are good at writing, failing at playing when there is a real competition.

My last reply, gud luck.

Maybe because they participated in all Cs-es? And I only in 1.5? In Phoenix, too, most, I participated in 2 captures in muPPetss then month or even more was without guilds, and in the composition of the NOONE I participated still in 3 cs. 

Np mate, I will see already whau u don't know nothing about ur own server. Coz u don't play except of me. 

• Content Count:  70
    • Device:  iPhone

Admin, please do him a favour and change his nick from DIEEEEEEE to CRYYYYYYY for free :)

54 minutes ago, losiu03 said:

Admin, please do him a favour and change his nick from DIEEEEEEE to CRYYYYYYY for free :)

Bullshit community with trash comments back from school

• Content Count:  73

14 hours ago, nd6ncghj said:

WTF? 

answer already

I donate credits for make aquila reset stats, we put full vit and he die from ~5 ppls, here u in 2 PT cant kill shit AE (hAse) near  Swich. What u talk about trash-talk ?

Just WhteRaven was unkillable coz he use permanent TP and 2-3 EE regen her SD+ Armor Helm Venom.

Shit AE :(

U couldn't kill me not even once in a duel, how's that shit. I'm just insane as AE 😆.

10 minutes ago, hAse said:

Shit AE :(

U couldn't kill me not even once in a duel, how's that shit. I'm just insane as AE 😆.

sry for expresion, I only wanted to emphasize that you not quite tank, and minimum 5 chars beat u simultaneously from 10

mate, most ridiculous in this situation that all know about problem MG, I have been arguing its solve, but me accuse in is that I crying, ostensibly I should will be reconciled and silenced, but in a similar situation with summ admin went them on meeting.

• Content Count:  119

DIEEE, please man, you are shaming yourself like this :)