Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Phoenix Curse "History of Castle Lords and Guilds"

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to write this chronology from the first day since Inception started, it's about the History of Guilds and Lords who ruled over Phoenix in the most important and impactful moments of the server, I will do this also about Inception after this server will finish its first edition just as Phoenix is now. 

Castle is Cursed? Chapter l 
          BDSM supremacy, the guild that gave rise to conflicts in Phoenix

Until now, all the guilds who lost castle seems to tilt , let me tell you the stories of the castle, and of guilds who dominated the server, because winning Castle Siege  is the only proof a team (guild) needs to say "we are the leaders of this server". 

First guild to own the Castle on Phoenix was BDSM . They held the crown for several weeks and they lost the castle in MuPPeTS favor, Evangelion (the guild master of BDSM) disbanded the guild a short time after that defeat. One of the reasons was: internal fights  ripped them apart because they divided in two different guilds, half of them followed Evangelion and merged with Catarina`s team, so that's how a new guild was born :Smurf. Read full chapter here https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3123-the-castle-is-cursed/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter ll  
          MuPPeTs, the second guild that dominated the server buried by the Curse

Two days passed since the last Castle Siege was disputed. The remains of an epic war can still be seen in Valley of Loren's battle field,.In front and behind  the castle gates, you can "hear" the silence that gives you the creeps that "stains your skin", and on the famous bridge, dried blood spots are still covering the stones on which it's built.

The past week was an intense one and a lot of things happened since I have posted the last article about the Guilds involved in the fight for supremacy, I will relate bellow only the most important ones...Read full chapter here https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3149-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-ii/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter lll  
    The first signs of weakness of the guild None and  Smurf GUILD on the heights of glory, the most prestigious period for them.

Last week was a kind of silent one, until a shadow came from past to hunt the top rankings reset players, a silent war started by Trau and his crew against those strong heroes, and the traces of midnight silent battles were seen every morning in safe zones.... The other wars for Main Events such as Invasions and Bosses were balanced, fights between NONE and Smurf were equal, pray divided between them.

Read full chapter here : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3182-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-lll/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter lV 

The NONE guild recovers, probably uses the antidote and returns to supremacy

Last Saturday was a pretty unbalanced fight during the Castle Siege, but still a lot of things happened, so here are the most important ones:

Smurf tried to defend the throne even tough they seem to have no chance from the very first minute, they resisted about 30 minutes, then their defense collapsed. Smurf didn't gave up and tried to attack more than half an hour after NONE took the crown, even if NONE had twice as many active players than them.  

Read full chapter here :https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3202-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-lv/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter V 

Guild NONE is on the wave, they are beginning to believe themselves invincible

I missed the last Castle Siege, so I started to ask questions here and there about what happened, and the short story sounds like this:  At the last castle siege, NONE crushed Smurf from the beginning to "the end"  (if you can say that, because the fight lasted for like 30-45 minutes).

When I tried to reach NONE side version, I found first Coco online , he redirected me to Krass and Tool, as Krass was the voice during the last fight, and Tool is an important member of  the guild, who takes part in their strategy build. I started a short interview with them to figure our their point of view.

Read full chapter here : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3221-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-v/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter Vl 

Guild NONE shivers and Smurf puts Yami back on the Throne 

Many things happened since Chapter V was written, so I will start to say that there were fights disputed on 2 major fronts , one front was forum, and the other one was in game. In game, HOSTILE disbanded alliance and NONE got weaker (or at least this was what I thought), but on the other side, in game, Smurf guild was more silent than ever (they replied to NONE attacks on forum) ,but in game, they barely got 1 party active on most of Big Bosses, and even when they were more than one party, they still lost most of the fights vs NONE...

Even so, it was an active week for both guilds, with all the noise, especially on forum,  NONE waked up a sleepy giant... rumors says that this was their intention, to wake up Smurf guild provoking, and trying to humiliate them on forum, on bosses fights, and on all possible ways, they made even a funny video (the best I ever saw), check it out here :https://www.captiongenerator.com/1427602/Yami-wants-to-win-CS

But Sunday came fast and Castle Siege started ...Read full chapter here:  https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3233-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-vl/                                                       

Castle is Cursed? Chapter Vll

Guild Smurf weakened by the curse, Aqvila crowned again

NONE is not far away, as they lost again The Castle, and now they are probably confused as they where so confident that no one can take "The Crown" from them, and some of them are probably asking themselves "Why HOSTILE had to leave? " .

Signs of future shows dark clouds above both guilds and a Curse which seems to have no sleep until victims are buried ...

Full chapter here : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3241-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-vll/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter Vlll

A new force rises to face the NONE guild

Some interesting moves were made last week on the "chess boards" of the leaders involved in the battle for the server supremacy. Those who want to preserve and defend the throne have tried and prepared defensive moves, and those who yearn for this throne that brings glory but, at the same time, a ruthless curse,  have prepared the offensive, an offensive that has not been seen on the battlefield in Valley of Loren for a long time....

Last week, a new guild came to light over the grave of the guilds who took part in the last castle siege. WhiteRaven created the guild PRiME, and initially recruited most of the Smurf/Void members, the guild of which... Read full chapter here https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3263-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-vlll/ 

Castle is Cursed? Chapter lX

The first signs of weakness of the Phoenix server

Summer came and we all can feel its effect on server, as it is normal for this period, some players closed down computers and went in vacations to relax, I see some players thinking that server dies but those are false rumors, I don't see any player with full stats or fully equipped , next edition will start in more than 1 month so still a lot of work for our players here. I don't see any reason to quit in the middle of a server life , yes maybe some players did quit but players were quitting since server started it is not something new, so stop spamming guys and dare to make guilds strong enough to challenge NONE, play events and get maximum gear! 

A new fight for Castle approaching,  this week some wars were started on server and safe zones became more populated than ever... Full chapter here : https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3271-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-lx/

Castle is Cursed? Chapter X

WhiteRaven sits on the throne after a controversial fight

Another episode of Castle Siege was written by the strongest players on this server, who, of course, worked hard to build the strongest guilds on Phoenix: 

PRiME started the assault in the first minutes. It was a rapid assault like a thunder, before the warriors from NONE grouped themselves, the crown was on WhiteRaven's head, then PRiME started their defensive, a controversial defense strategy because some voices say the Valkyrie people came to fight with the intention of helping  PRiME. 

The fight has been tight even though the score has not shown it. NONE, the guild who has "wiped the floor" in the past few weeks with PRiME players... read full chapter here: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3282-the-castle-is-cursed-chapter-x/                                                                                                                                                 

Castle is Cursed? Chapter Xl

The end of NONE guild brings end to mid-game period on Phoenix

I am walking through Valley of Loren, I am near bridge and the silence is harsh. It is that silence that makes you quake, gives you creeps, and makes you tremble, I don't even know why, is it, maybe, the thought that everything was lost? Everything seems lost in the void of big dreams and high hopes, the sun is setting, but shadows and whispers are rising with the coming of the night ... Everything is cold, so cold ...but when I pass through the first gate of the walls that surround the castle, a flash of memory makes me stop. I remember!! Ohh, I remember the last fight! A fight that made these gates quake, I remember that NONE attacked last time on Phoenix ...

Full chapter here: https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3292-castle-is-cursed-chapter-xl/

Epilogue

Phoenix was a server that brought OldSquad to a new era, it was meant to bring the rebirth of OldSquad from its ashes and it worked, it was a stable server, without major fluctuations of online players, without major bugs or problems that cannot be fixed, it was a balanced server , a perfect combination between server with resets and non reset, had both and I am convinced that it will be successful in the future.

I will close this true and fascinating story with a few words from Gion :

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen ! First of all, I would like to thank you, it was an amazing database, and it was like this thanks to you ! Phoenix was indeed, as Reporter stated, a comeback from its own ashes. A comeback of MU Continent, with a whole new Concept, the so called <<Boosted NonReset>> having 10 optional resets, with kinda low rewards. The concept, alongside the database, was a success, even tho we are looking forward to implement more stable and longer-lasting databases. We would love to see our players exploring the whole game, and we hope that the Inception Project will satisfy you :)

Phoenix had also the most populated OSGM Events ever, and I would like to thank you again for this !

Special thanks to ADMIN and Reporter !

Best regards,

Gion, OS Staff"

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!