Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Discussions about latest patch

ADMIN

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  3,929
    • Device:  Windows

28 minutes ago, aiaiai said:

Chukundah , after killing a big monster slaughter something

Antidotes on vault.

10 minutes ago, Zutto said:

Dopple event,  how does entries work now?

currently is not open untill 2h + will it be open for everyone under a short period or close when 1 party enter and cooldown again?

It's 180m cooldown but it's not intended, will fix it after BC when I refresh. There will be 1 minute close time like rest of events.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  120

changes are good about antitodes and all that staff but yeah patch notes for changes about gameplay should be announced earlier imo

24 minutes ago, TOMMYskillfiger said:

changes are good about antitodes and all that staff but yeah patch notes for changes about gameplay should be announced earlier imo

Except of "CS AE tank build" that antidote would affect and for which I said I will let free antidotes on this last CS, the patch date doesn't matter. 

I announced part 2 since part 1, that will come in few days, I worked on it until the very last hour before the patch went live.

More than that, announcing antidote change prior to patch would have ment just extra useless manual work to delete antidotes from people that would have just stacked them on web warehouse on multiple accounts, after seeing patch info. Better safe than sorry.

I'm not your enemy, hands down.

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  118

12 hours ago, hAse said:

Why you do important changes right before  CS? I remember that when the SD pots problem was raised you said that will w8 for CS to pass.. 

What CS are you talking about? 😁

• Content Count:  352

Minim level to join IT now ? 181 lvl cant.

• Content Count:  120

19 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Except of "CS AE tank build" that antidote would affect and for which I said I will let free antidotes on this last CS, the patch date doesn't matter. 

I announced part 2 since part 1, that will come in few days, I worked on it until the very last hour before the patch went live.

More than that, announcing antidote change prior to patch would have ment just extra useless manual work to delete antidotes from people that would have just stacked them on web warehouse on multiple accounts, after seeing patch info. Better safe than sorry.

I'm not your enemy, hands down.

well yeah from this perspective you are correct i even tried to buy antitodes when i saw the changes xD but you could make them really expensive for a small period of time till patch so ppl who rly need them in the near future could buy them.btw i were not playing ae tank on cs but ee and imagine me with such a low def trying to escape from ice storm or anything without antitode even with antitode im almost half sd xD.lastly can sign of dimension drop be abit higher or im just unlucky? i got like 1/5 in 1 day solo spot and  i never said that you are my enemy im just trying to explain what im thinking kindly if its bad for the community or you personally ill dont bother to type on forum anymore and ill just play. peace

14 hours ago, nd6ncghj said:

Minim level to join IT now ? 181 lvl cant.

Doesn't matter level, will update it when clicking on NPC.

1 hour ago, TOMMYskillfiger said:

well yeah from this perspective you are correct i even tried to buy antitodes when i saw the changes xD but you could make them really expensive for a small period of time till patch so ppl who rly need them in the near future could buy them.btw i were not playing ae tank on cs but ee and imagine me with such a low def trying to escape from ice storm or anything without antitode even with antitode im almost half sd xD.lastly can sign of dimension drop be abit higher or im just unlucky? i got like 1/5 in 1 day solo spot and  i never said that you are my enemy im just trying to explain what im thinking kindly if its bad for the community or you personally ill dont bother to type on forum anymore and ill just play. peace

Drop will probaly be slightly increased.

The enemy thing wasn't for you personally, but for squadron as a guild considering this change like it was a change made against them, from an enemy. I just didn't thought it would affect CS builds in any way. You showed me an example that can hurt and I agreed with it and said it won't happen at this CS, that's it.

No hard feelings! Cheers.

1 hour ago, ADMIN said:

Doesn't matter level, will update it when clicking on NPC.

last morning i be 181 lvl and have in inventory IT 5 and 4, and when i click on "Mirage" nothing not happen. IT that morning 10/10 IT 4 and 8/10 IT 5

1 hour ago, nd6ncghj said:

last morning i be 181 lvl and have in inventory IT 5 and 4, and when i click on "Mirage" nothing not happen. IT that morning 10/10 IT 4 and 8/10 IT 5

I will try to reproduce it on test server. Screenshots would help.

• Content Count:  119

Still waiting you to nerf the level of monsters in IT - basically you hold the ball, you run away from people spamming QQQ to score the goal and you kill few mobs = voila, you have leveled up and your SD is fully refreshed so they will struggle again trying to kill you. This is abusable too. Second thing - you can set a limit of vitality in CS? Honestly there isn't a person able to kill me yet so I am freely scoring goal after goal after goal. My suggestion is to nerf vitality a bit so it can make the CS a bit interesting, however I regret doing this suggestion cause DL is so fucked up this season and you didn't fixed Chaotic so basically DL in PVP is completely useless. Waiting for your response to adjust things and hopefully you can find a way to fix Chaotic.

please mate, "dont shaming yourself like this"©Voyager.  u rly what to join to the club "my skill doesn't work correctly"  ?

4 hours ago, nd6ncghj said:

please mate, "dont shaming yourself like this"©Voyager.  u rly what to join to the club "my skill doesn't work correctly"  ?

I am not sure I understand your poor englando, DIEEEE.

We're waiting feedback about new gens system, and suggestions about rewards if you have any thoughts.

We want to release it officially in the next few days.

I don't like the new system where you can earn a points every minute staying on battle maps. The fun of having the fancy portrait will be gone if you do that (my opinion). May be you should remove the gen points per minute and add support gen points (when your party kills someone on gen map - all share the points).

• Content Count:  40

2 hours ago, ADMIN said:

We're waiting feedback about new gens system, and suggestions about rewards if you have any thoughts.

We want to release it officially in the next few days.

Great so far. It spread out the players leveling in different maps.

It minimizes also the risk of staying in battle maps.

I haven't seen how the raid works yet though.

Might be good to reward Demons, Imp or Panda(not sure if you have it here), DS/BC tickets

Increase the drop rate for DS/BC mats in battle maps. <--spots will clear out when players go to events. I would say win/win to all.

19 minutes ago, Cottonstar said:

Might be good to reward Demons, Imp or Panda(not sure if you have it here), DS/BC tickets

Increase the drop rate for DS/BC mats in battle maps. <--spots will clear out when players go to events. I would say win/win to all.

I like this idea, to increase BC/DS/IT mats in Battle Maps as well. 

• Content Count:  12

There is major problem with the lower ITs It is my third time trying to make IT +3 but there are no people at all. On top of that I'm loosing my invitation basically for nothing. Could we do something about that?

• Content Count:  60

about IT i have to agree with u Voyager.. its too easy with dl to add full vit and score every time without die even once. About cs i cant agree with u about add limit in char vit.

1st. there is points limit anyway 27k

2st. if u make dls useless in cs too.. there is no point for people make dls anymore.. i mean.. look aRFs, BKs, Summ, MGs, SMs.. they got all nice dmg. and then take a look of DLs and name just one DL in server that makes really nice dmg.. even as pvm or pvp DLs is weak. its just a tanky char and thats all.. and exping tanky DL is also hard and im sure u know that. and these 3-4 vit DLs in server made hard and just for one purpose.. CS..

3rd. we are speaking about DLs and not for other char.. i mean.. ok.. forget Bks with like 30k life.. lets talk about MGs for example.. sMG suppose to have broken dmg.. well.. it happened to be in same party with some of best MGs in server and guess what.. they got like 10-15k HP.. i mean wtf... and then we are speaking about DLs that cant be killed? how u want to kill DL if u play smg with 15k life?? or sm with same agil ene? i just see many people focus on agil and vit and get tankyness and thats find.. but they cant cry cause they cant kill each others in cs (that dmg in a little dec)

4th. about antidotes.. well antidotes were working too good.. i mean they made ice skills totally useless and u could buy them for free.. and there is a change that affects whole server and all guilds.. so im gonna say its a good change.  and as admin said thats why there are high lvl pend and rings.. same as earth rings vs horse etc etc.

just my opinion!

16 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

3rd. we are speaking about DLs and not for other char.. i mean.. ok.. forget Bks with like 30k life.. lets talk about MGs for example.. sMG suppose to have broken dmg.. well.. it happened to be in same party with some of best MGs in server and guess what.. they got like 10-15k HP.. i mean wtf... and then we are speaking about DLs that cant be killed? how u want to kill DL if u play smg with 15k life?? or sm with same agil ene? i just see many people focus on agil and vit and get tankyness and thats find.. but they cant cry cause they cant kill each others in cs (that dmg in a little dec)

all stat-build dictates of the game, if the game shows that you lack survivability you add points to vitality. Reason to put 5-10k hp if simple Cyclone BK hit 3k+ and combo 10-13k. and in sum if no have miss u have Cyclone+twisting=combo (3k+3k+10k= 16k DMG) yesterday on Kalima Oklahoma kill me from 2sek, if i comming near him witout SD he oneshot me (15kHP)full dd+ddi7. 

My prediction for the future is DL/SM/Sum 1/3 of all stats in vit,  MG 1/2.

Its just ans on ur post, nothing more.

45 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

and as admin said thats why there are high lvl pend and rings.. same as earth rings vs horse etc etc.

in mu work just Ice/Lighting/Poison rings/pendants, rest work just in costom servers or higer season, but not here.

• Content Count:  60

but u see? u dont think clear.. u say it alone. okla killed u in 2 sec.. that means your high HP doesnt helps u at all. so maybe if u had more dmg u could kill RFs 1st?? i will not disagree with u that RF has broken dmg right now.. but they are also easy to be killed (well admin even inc their def but they still die easy). so if u r dead anyway when your sd is gone whats the point keep adding vit in sMG? about BKs.. well BK was is and will always be  best pvp if u know to play him and make good set. but u r better pvm.. anyway i will not tell u how to build your char. i m just saying there is NO char that can be best in pvp, pvm, CS, boss etc etc. there is no char that can kill vDLs and BKs and also be tanky with 15k HP.  u need to find out for what purpose u making this char and then find good stats. this is balance.. 

PS. i was always playing in non rr servers. never liked rr server cause its kinda easy after some rr.. the only reason i like this server so far its just cause it gives u the chance to play with your stats and try different builds for different purpose..