Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
Voyager

PVParena v2

PVParena shall be reworked fully with monthly resets of HOF badges and rewards in the end of the month?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. PVParena shall be reworked fully with monthly resets of HOF badges and rewards in the end of the month?

• Yes, this event should be reworked to a different way like other events.
    • No, leave it as it is.

Hey guys!

Since most of you played here from few years, probably realized in certain moment PVParena became useless and waste of time and people do not bother to even enter there. 
I will get straight to the point - why @ADMIN doesn't make some changes on PVParena as well as he did on multiple other events?
My suggestion is to rework it and if the game files allows it to be in two stages:
First stage will be the same as it is now, after there are only 6-8 players left they continue to battle each other for the 1st place. In all PVParenas everyone who have high gear/rr/ml or whatsoever focus the easiest to be killed targets and avoid fighting with players with similar gear/stats to them which kinda can't show who is the best PVP char in the specific PVParena. With the two stages, the remaining 6-8 players will be with equal stats/gear and will pronounce the winner.

If this can happen probably the whole system must be reworked and decrease the amount of deaths needed to eliminate a certain player (this will decrease the play time of first stage and the event wont take ~30 min for all stages).

Prizes must be reworked as well. HOF badges must be in seasons (like gens, HOF badges must be resetting monthly and there should be a monthly reward to the top classes who have the badge).

In addition you can even organize a tournaments 3v3 or 5v5 or even 1v1 "King of the ring" and the winning teams can also earn a HOF badge. I am leaving the rest to your imagination, for sure you can bring some fresh and cool ideas for all of this.

In any situation who the will weaker, agree that if will remain 2 BK 2 mg, you will to beat those same mg.

What do you mean? Current PVParena is based on killing the lowbies, instead fighting with players on same level as you are to "Deserve" the HOF badge.

34 minutes ago, Voyager said:

What do you mean? Current PVParena is based on killing the lowbies, instead fighting with players on same level as you are to "Deserve" the HOF badge.

Mate, in any case u will be have in arena someone with less rr, items or usles class, unique solution is to make progressive arena 1 vs 1, who will lose duel=eliminated, who won, going next round.

For example me, all times when i join arena i hope what zutto dont comming, for him all chars is less, and in your version i all time will be eliminated in first round, and zutto, darky, you will going in next stage coz u dont die, u are tanks.

Thats the point, to eliminate the lower players at the first stage and fight with the people with your skill level.

you think you're stronger ? and on what principle ? because you put a lot of HP, you can't kill no one, zutto doesn't kill you because you're temates ? 

Great idea, best, what is the diference of ur idea and old version remind me please ? 

There is no point in improving an event that is easily abusable by guilds/friends for the "improved" reward (not killing each-other and focus-killing others). Enjoy the free credits as it is and that's all it can bring.

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs

38 minutes ago, ADMIN said:

There is no point in improving an event that is easily abusable by guilds/friends for the "improved" reward (not killing each-other and focus-killing others). Enjoy the free credits as it is and that's all it can bring.

It is sad that in this edition many players quit so early just because DL is broken, SMG not compatible to other classes and for 2 weeks we have nothing else to do except, IT once per day, spam DS/BC and thats all. It is really sad that you are not doing something to entertain people and keep them busy. You can lock the topic, I am done trying to improve the server.

I think you are really wrong when you say that we don't do "something" to keep the players busy. What about the last patches? IT rework? Gens Rework? And all the small , but not-so-small features. And what about the next upcoming patches? Mercenary rework, etc.

Do you know how hard is it to implement these things without source code access? Not even talking about testing them. 

You don't have to be upset or say things like you are done trying to improve the server.

Just sayin`..

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'

Explaining it like this makes it totally diferent. ADMIN sounded like he doesn't care about the PVParena at all. Your explonation brings more detailed info which is tree times acceptable than his.
Thanks.