Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

[Interview] Legion

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

This interview is about Legion, a name that was already a Legend as game player, and became bigger as Game Manager, behind that name it is a man passionate about this game, like many of us, who sacrificed his time to help the admin team (which is not very numerous) to make MuOnline great again. Because he was a top player, a respected and appreciated Game Master, he deserves to have a proper withdrawal , with an interview!! Even if this retirement is temporary, I say temporary because this game flows in our veins and sooner or later we will all give up but in the end we will all be back, especially if we find a nice server with dedicated and professional team like OldSquad is, so let's see what he has to say:

Reporter: "Hello, Legion! "

Reporter : " I want to thank you on behalf of all players who know who you are and also for those who do not know you at all, because you helped (behind the curtain) to improve the game and many had no idea! " 

Legion: "I'm glad that you appreciate it, I would like to thank you also for this time spent together, it was worth to sacrifice my time to improve this project as much as I could, but please don't forget that I'm only a part of it, there was a lot of staff members who added something from themselves, so that what we can experience now is also their contribution. I would like to thank all of these people for that, I would like to thank you @Reporter for great job you're doing and especially for @Gion & @ADMIN for their hard work.  " 

Reporter : " Thank you! "

Reporter: " Are you from Poland? Can you tell us your real name?" 

Legion:" Yeah, that's not a secret that I'm from Poland. My real name is Matthew."

Reporter :" How old are you ?" 

Legion : " 25. "

Reporter :" When did you started to play muonline?" 

Legion :" It was around 2005"

Reporter : " Can you tell us a short story about how you got to play the OldSquad server? "(Here I mean what friends you had, what permanent party friends, what achievements you had as a player and in what big guilds you were a member, from when you started and until you became a Game Master)

Legion:" Everything began with a friend invitation, when I did join this community I earned a lot of new friendships. I joined polish guild named GROM, where I met my constant party members, that was one of the greatest journey with MuOnline in my life. I won't talk about my achievements, tbh they doesn't matter for me, everything is about quality of gameplay & awesome community, neither guildnames which I swiched after leaving GROM doesn't matter, they're just names, I always played with people who I did like the most, never based on nationality."

Reporter : " From my experience, when you decided to be a Game Master it was already a step towards giving up the game , how was it for you? What made you want to join the Old Squad staff?" 

Legion : " Actually, I decided to join OS team to improve game experience for players, It wasn't easy to play while many people did know about my GM status and blamed me for abusing my rights, the thing is I had to be between players to have knowledge about everything what's going on, to improve something I had to have 1st person view on most of the things while @ADMIN is not playing from long time ago and I had to became some kind of voice of the community there. It was just my decision to join OS team as i knew I can separate playing aspect from being a GM."

Reporter :" So while you were GM you were a player too? That means u were Admins "eyes and ears". That is something nice, but what benefits u had? Can you tell us what was your in game player name? 😛  " 

Legion :"It was Aryman mostly except Legion, the only benefit I had was a VIP status."

Reporter : " In the topic where you announced your retirement, you said :  <<Trust me or not, but I threw a meat at him few times per week for the first months I played here with multiple of reasons, about class stats, game mechanics , minor bugs , cheats that were working, unbalance etc etc...>> Can you be more explicit? Can you give us some examples?"

Legion:" There were Cheats which were working before protection upgrade with speed rules & coords skipping, right now it's much better, while cheats doesn't work cuz of the upgrades. It was also about class balance, mostly about PvM & PvP aspects for specific classes - for eg. BK PvM low DMG while High DMG on PvP, AE reverse of BK, SM being almost immortal due of MS+teleport w/o CD . It was also about boss fights, bugged cords on selupan , NM drops etc.. etc..., There was a lot of stuff which has been fixed since I joined OS team that I could keep writing whole day about it."

Reporter : " You also said At the end, after I started to understand his hard job, I decided to try find out a solutions and suggest them instead of blaming him that something doesn't work."  

Legion : "  Yeah, that's the part where I would like to suggest every single person who's reading this to try put yourself on his place. hundreds of people asking you questions, blaming for smth that doesn't work, tons of people abusing rules& using minor bugs with hope no one will notice, so many things he has to take care of. It's piece of hard work for sure. He is also a human so you should respect that."

Reporter : " I would like to move our attention to the time you spent as a player, there are many questions that come to mind many of them are related to the GR0M guild." 

Reporter : " How does it feel being part of this guild? How was the atmosphere in it? Is it true that ProBSB and his permanent party members were dictators? Did all the top items go to them until they were equipped then the attention turned to the others?" 

Legion : " At beginning everything was okay but there was few toxic persons so from time to time there were argues between people. ProBSB wasn't dictator & the gear was spreaded between constant parties, ofc main pt always wanted best items and that was one of reasons that made our pt leave this guild."

Reporter : " I know that you and your permanent party left the GR0M guild, so that's what made you to do this ? " 

Legion :" As I mentioned, firstly it was about the items, secondly it was about the situation where one of mine pt members did quarrel with main pt, so the decision was made."

Reporter : " Which guild did you join after leaving GR0M? "'

Legion : " I don't even remember exact name of guild I joined straight after leaving GROM, there were many guilds I played for, I switched them frequently to keep server balance."

Reporter : " I heard rumors saying that after you and your party permanently left the GROM they started losing important battles at Castle Siege and the big bosses, are they right? " 

Legion :" Mine party was one of the strongest in GROM so for sure It wasn't easy for them while we did stand against our previous guild."

Reporter : " Which were the most beautiful moments spent on Old Squad, moments that made you feel proud of yourself as a player? But as a Game Master ? "

Legion : "There were plenty of them, as a player every single battle won, the size of it didn't matter, every hunted boss, crafts that were made successfully, but the most important thing was the players I had around me, especially in my party. Being a GM there were mostly improvements that made the project better, it was good feeling to see people appreciate for the job we were doing."

Reporter:" There are rumors that the GR0M guild had a "traitor", which revealed to the admin all the dirty things they were doing, is it true? If so, do you know who he is? Can you name him? If it is not true do you know how the facts happened?How did Admin get to know all the miseries that they did"

Legion: "I won't touch the past, there is no point to talk about it."

Reporter : "Do you know that since you are no longer between us  there is a new rule? If you bring someone who sells for real money char / account / item / that player receives for free what he wanted to buy, Admin gives him free and the seller gets ban IP + all accounts ? Do you know if it can set a precedent?Is this decision normal for our server? What is your opinion about this?

Legion: "I know about it, it's clear that this kind of actions aren't welcome. I do agree with this system."

Thank you very much Legion for accepting this interview, I wish you success in everything you do on a personal and family levels, good luck and I expect you to come back as a player and as a Game Master!!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  34

Cheers bro :)
    GROM - i love how this guild was prepared for cs, i hate toxic feelings inside :(