Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

aRF & CS

trololo

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  12

Soo whats the point in playing on this svr when 1 entire alliance had the Cs since the first week and everyone is full in 380 sets with OP Wing 3(witch there are way too many end game wings3)and 2 allis couldn't take it?Gues i can delete the svr,ty for the video!

• Content Count:  120

12 minutes ago, Season said:

Soo whats the point in playing on this svr when 1 entire alliance had the Cs since the first week and everyone is full in 380 sets with OP Wing 3(witch there are way too many end game wings3)and 2 allis couldn't take it?Gues i can delete the svr,ty for the video!

You must be joking

10 minutes ago, TOMMYskillfiger said:

You must be joking

Am i wrong?As a new player do you actualy belive that i will have the slightest of chances to even kill them?Might be possible if i trow my wallet at that online goblin and the pay2win vips to get close to them.If im wrong then please care to explain to a new player what would i possibly have to gain if i continue to play on this svr with all the newbie help crap and "real play to win" mechanics that there are on the server?

21 hours ago, Voyager said:

Cry is free

Nobody cryes here,just stating an obvios and having a normal conversation,if you are incapable of doing that then please * off somewhere else.

Edited by Gion
    bl

• Content Count:  352

@Season Mate, don't waste time communicating with this r*****h, these are the people on the forum who are unable to constructively discuss any issue.

• Content Count:  53

[UPDATED] RF Defence gain formula is now AGI/5 from AGI/7 (so he can be able to survive in maps like rest of chars).

15000 =  3000 def  and bonus def set 13 ++ 20% total def + set 500-600 def 3600 + 760 bonus = 4360 now 

15000 = 2140 def  and bonus def set 13 ++20% total def +set 500-600  def  2740 + 548 bonus =2688 before 

The problem with arf is not about dmg is about hes def and range u cannot kill him, on the other server arf was good too on dmg but with low def so u can kill him 50% of times before he came near you 

• Content Count:  53

1 hour ago, Season said:

Yes true i think the rate for op w3 is too big ... already 4 w3 FO  from what i know 

I don't want to sound like "that guy" but whats with that attack speed on the rf with fennir? I mean a rf with 15k agi dosen't even come close to the way he hits with darkside.Again i don't want to be the guy thats says "hey hes cheating" but it does look weird the way he hits.

• Content Count:  58

You had RFs too , whats the problem ?  DIEEEEEEEEEEEE changed class to RF without even testing different builds on RF and screaming on video about meta .... really ? Guy with 1 Mirror buff crying about unfair fights, LMAO ,  just unskilled players, nothing else. Peace 

img

• Content Count:  48

If you ask ,i can tell u is about PvM defense .As you know there is PvM defense and PvP Defense .Also for the rest that are complaining vRF vs aRF.From the first day that test server was on ,you could have checked the delay in chain drive ,vs attack speed in dark side ,so why do you complain? cuz you were to lazy to test?

• Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

i could totally understand if people were crying ONLY about RFs and as i said and drakyo also saying this buff on RF def formula is kinda too much now.. but crying for CS.. OMG guys!! u have also same number of RF. and if not go and make more!

what this Season guy writing are all no sense.. we didnt have castle from 1st week. we are not full of LM sets. just 3-4 so far. same number with Rampage sets (not our problem if they made sets just for MGs) and about 2 allies.. it was again 1 vs 1+Attack guild 1 party that really doing good work focusing just squadron.

About Crieeeeeeeeeee.. i have no words.. Okla said everything already.. he just like to cry as usual..

6 minutes ago, Colossus said:

If you ask ,i can tell u is about PvM defense .As you know there is PvM defense and PvP Defense .Also for the rest that are complaining vRF vs aRF.From the first day that test server was on ,you could have checked the delay in chain drive ,vs attack speed in dark side ,so why do you complain? cuz you were to lazy to test?

Everyone is missing the point it seems.All you se is "they are attacking us and cry and bla bla".Im talking about the new player experince on the server and the reason to continue playing as a new player with arrogant nubheds like you 2 and as for tha Okla guy ,you my friend have something with your attack speed thats wrong.You seem to attack like a 30k agility on the cs server but why do you seem to hit like a 10-15k agility in Blood Castel and in the spot?Everyone that watches that video can tell that something is off with that rf and if you think its normal then you are just dennying it.

• Content Count:  58

4 minutes ago, Season said:

Everyone is missing the point it seems.All you se is "they are attacking us and cry and bla bla".Im talking about the new player experince on the server and the reason to continue playing as a new player with arrogant nubheds like you 2 and as for tha Okla guy ,you my friend have something with your attack speed thats wrong.You seem to attack like a 30k agility on the cs server but why do you seem to hit like a 10-15k agility in Blood Castel and in the spot?Everyone that watches that video can tell that something is off with that rf and if you think its normal then you are just dennying it.

Then ask admin to test me for cheats. Not gonna teach noobs how to play RF and explain everything. Peace

img

Just now, Green said:

Then ask admin to test me for cheats. Not gonna teach noobs how to play RF.

This has nothing to do with "teach noobs how to play rf" you aren't anything out of the ordinary so no point in acting like a big shot.Im asking a simple question as to why in the video you seem to attack like a mad man and outside of it you don't.

• Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

Season bro.. u r too noob or just stupid.. u r embarrassing yourself.. plz stop writing.. its last time im answering cause it seems its waste of time. 

1. what can "old" players do for the new players? trying to lose? or what? donate them items? what??? suggest something! admin already buffed exp from 0rr till 15rr so they can lvl up really fast and catch up. + squadron lost many old players and always joining new blood and help them with items etc etc.

2. wtf is this attack to okla?? u can report him to admin anytime but u r again so noob and u just gonna waste his time too. u know there like 4-5 buffs that can inc your speed right? or u think okla using all these buffs in bc too?

really dude.. stop posting..

• Content Count:  48

1.you got the wrong guy .I am not in the video .

2.you cant expect to beat no one if you are lower rr ,so make rr and make a set and a build .Build does everything here ,this server is Hard style ,so get along .Get 30 rr and show us u are good .

3.Arf truly hits insane with fenrir ,but same for SM and other classes ,so again dont cry for this one 

4 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

Season bro.. u r too noob or just stupid.. u r embarrassing yourself.. plz stop writing.. its last time im answering cause it seems its waste of time. 

1. what can "old" players do for the new players? trying to lose? or what? donate them items? what??? suggest something! admin already buffed exp from 0rr till 15rr so they can lvl up really fast and catch up. + squadron lost many old players and always joining new blood and help them with items etc etc.

2. wtf is this attack to okla?? u can report him to admin anytime but u r again so noob and u just gonna waste his time too. u know there like 4-5 buffs that can inc your speed right? or u think okla using all these buffs in bc too?

really dude.. stop posting..

I honestly don't know why do i even try to have a constructive conversation with you clowns.You are  so offende that some one is asking some questions ,that in my eyes don't look so well or benefit new players in the long run, and if you aren't capable of anwsering one simple question instead of avoiding it then please stop wasting my time also.

7 minutes ago, Colossus said:

1.you got the wrong guy .I am not in the video .

2.you cant expect to beat no one if you are lower rr ,so make rr and make a set and a build .Build does everything here ,this server is Hard style ,so get along .Get 30 rr and show us u are good .

3.Arf truly hits insane with fenrir ,but same for SM and other classes ,so again dont cry for this one 

Nobody cryes here.You all have a serious problem with that word seriously now.