Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

aRF & CS

trololo

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

im reading all your posts. u dont ask shit. the only question is whats the point of playing here? when did u started? 3-4 weeks ago or what? and u wanna be equal with players that are 24/7 online from 1st day that server opened? or u wanna hunt bosses and items solo without guild or win cs with 1-2 parties? for real.. what are u asking? explain me.. i really dont get u.. u r speaking for RFs, CS, new players, Okla.. u r just crying for everything here.. so plz just do exactly what u wrote in your 1st post in this topic.

• Content Count:  352

20 minutes ago, Green said:

You had RFs too , whats the problem ?  DIEEEEEEEEEEEE changed class to RF without even testing different builds on RF and screaming on video about meta .... really ? Guy with 1 Mirror buff crying about unfair fights, LMAO ,  just unskilled players, nothing else. Peace 

listen here clown, now explain me why you compare me with u ? I wrote something about the vRF ?  is he good or bad ? nope!!!

unlike you morons, I have been arguing that the reverse in better side, because now aRF kills all with 3-4 strikes not giving even 10% chance any class on competition. And I write here only because the rest, including your teammates are silent or playing your Comedy on the forum, I confirmed this with screenshots. it's not my fault they're stupid and can't express their opinions in public.

• Content Count:  58

But you had RFs in team as well , why they didnt kill us ? Maybe trash builds like yours ? Ever wondered ?

img

A guy with brass set getting mad when he gets killed by better geared and better built character.  Funnneeey

img

• Content Count:  12

10 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

im reading all your posts. u dont ask shit. the only question is whats the point of playing here? when did u started? 3-4 weeks ago or what? and u wanna be equal with players that are 24/7 online from 1st day that server opened? or u wanna hunt bosses and items solo without guild or win cs with 1-2 parties? for real.. what are u asking? explain me.. i really dont get u.. u r speaking for RFs, CS, new players, Okla.. u r just crying for everything here.. so plz just do exactly what u wrote in your 1st post in this topic.

Im getting tired of repeating myself.

What can a new player achive in long term without dumping hes wallet on the market and  premium benefits?May i remind you that unlike some of you not everyone has the time to play 24/7.Even if this is "hardstyle" everyone ,from my understanding, can play however he likes.

As a long time player of this game Oklahoma's attack speed looks off the charts for a 17 rr char with 4 points per level,with a quick math he has around 27k points,id say he has at most 18k agility from how he stands.From what i se he hits like a full agility rf on that fennir.If there are potions or what ever to increace the AS then please clarefy,thats what iv been asking here but you all seem to avoid the anwser for whatever reason.

14 hours ago, Green said:

A guy with brass set getting mad when he gets killed by better geared and better built character.  Funnneeey

its telling me s**t who stole guild member items and credits ?

Just now, nd6ncghj said:

its telling me shit who stole guild member items and credits ?

How is that related to be unskilled player in game ? 

img

well, you're comparing our items, I just pointed out their origin

Just now, nd6ncghj said:

well, you're comparing our items, I just pointed out their origin

So you think 7 reset BK had Phoenix Soul set and PSS ?  OK :D

img

Like a kid - trying to lead discussion into another topic just to avoid him being wrong and beaten

img

3 minutes ago, Green said:

Like a kid - trying to lead discussion into another topic just to avoid him being wrong and beaten

I will repeat, you this subject began not I. Here speech about your set not resisted, I discuss here about DMG

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  325

35 minutes ago, Season said:

Im getting tired of repeating myself.

What can a new player achive in long term without dumping hes wallet on the market and  premium benefits?May i remind you that unlike some of you not everyone has the time to play 24/7.Even if this is "hardstyle" everyone ,from my understanding, can play however he likes.

As a long time player of this game Oklahoma's attack speed looks off the charts for a 17 rr char with 4 points per level,with a quick math he has around 27k points,id say he has at most 18k agility from how he stands.From what i se he hits like a full agility rf on that fennir.If there are potions or what ever to increace the AS then please clarefy,thats what iv been asking here but you all seem to avoid the anwser for whatever reason.

so, to answer your question, if you, as a new player want to have any impact, you should play atleast 1 month 24/7 to recover the lvl/reset different.

Assuming that after 1 month, you somehow, you are on par with the resets, than you must spend 1 more month, to recover the items gaps.

So, as a new player, i suggest you make some friends, and be active, gain their trust, and mb they will have some account to share for you to play CS.

Otherwise 2 months madman, and you can make some difference.

to answer other quest, you have potion of soul +20 attacksped / ale +20 attack speed / scroll of quiness +40 attack speed + other  pumpking buff+10 attack speed+ elixir of agility +1000agility = so lets say you can make with a little effort 120 attack speed extra.

Also, i kinda agree that rf is now kinda op, but what to expect since different gear lvl + ml + fenrir.

That golden fenrir, i did not check last changes, but wasnt supposed to be un-tradable? i mean, i dont remmember Oklahoma winning OGSM.

14 hours ago, Green said:

I'm tired of explaining something. I think at least now you shut your mouth

18 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

I'm tired of explaining something to every piece of shit. I think at least now you shut your fucking mouth

You are testing that with full build  :D 

img

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  445
    • Device:  Windows

@ADMIN this is not supposed to be like that. Oklahoma is hitting me with 1,3k edr from 1 hit and as  agility rf he should  be just decent at pvp (as u wrote on chars build). What can I say about others? They dying instantly. I dont care if u do something, I just write this to help. If we win or lose the cs? I dont give a shit. 

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

8 hours ago, Mu3rTe said:

so, to answer your question, if you, as a new player want to have any impact, you should play atleast 1 month 24/7 to recover the lvl/reset different.

Assuming that after 1 month, you somehow, you are on par with the resets, than you must spend 1 more month, to recover the items gaps.

So, as a new player, i suggest you make some friends, and be active, gain their trust, and mb they will have some account to share for you to play CS.

Otherwise 2 months madman, and you can make some difference.

to answer other quest, you have potion of soul +20 attacksped / ale +20 attack speed / scroll of quiness +40 attack speed + other  pumpking buff+10 attack speed+ elixir of agility +1000agility = so lets say you can make with a little effort 120 attack speed extra.

Also, i kinda agree that rf is now kinda op, but what to expect since different gear lvl + ml + fenrir.

That golden fenrir, i did not check last changes, but wasnt supposed to be un-tradable? i mean, i dont remmember Oklahoma winning OGSM.

Thank you!Some one with a bit of decency and dosen't feel offended to anwser some questions like that Kostin dude tho in hes case i doubt he knew anything and prefered to trash talk,anw.

• Content Count:  119

@nd6ncghj, @Season - I strongly recommend you both to go get some personal lessons from xREDx about RF cause he is doing the same amount of DMG like Oklahoma except the PSS and the set from the Lord Mix. Please guys be realistic, you both haven't tested anything in test realm so far and complaining and crying over? DIEEE you suck with RF - deal with it, you have 0 experience and 0 knowledge how to build or how to play this character (we can see it on the video as a confirmation of my words) and blaming the formulas? Yes, there is something I can agree on - aRF should be PVM build and vRF should be PVP build. 

You both hide your names in the forum being pussies all over around so I can't ignore answering you or do a normal conversation with you cause your personal IQ of each of you is equal to your resets in game.

Cry is free

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

DMG like Oklahoma except the PSS and the set from the Lord Mix

in case you haven't noticed, I showed you the difference between Lord mix and my Brass set on the frame

14 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Yes, there is something I can agree on - aRF should be PVM build and vRF should be PVP build. 

at least once you wrote something really right

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

@nd6ncghj, @Season - I strongly recommend you both to go get some personal lessons from xREDx about RF cause he is doing the same amount of DMG like Oklahoma except the PSS and the set from the Lord Mix. Please guys be realistic, you both haven't tested anything in test realm so far and complaining and crying over? DIEEE you suck with RF - deal with it, you have 0 experience and 0 knowledge how to build or how to play this character (we can see it on the video as a confirmation of my words) and blaming the formulas? Yes, there is something I can agree on - aRF should be PVM build and vRF should be PVP build. 

You both hide your names in the forum being pussies all over around so I can't ignore answering you or do a normal conversation with you cause your personal IQ of each of you is equal to your resets in game.

Cry is free

Why so much hate and arrogance?Who do you think you are to speak in such a manner?Anwser is,nobody,iv said contless times that nobody cryes here and me personaly i just wanted some anwsers regarding the server  if it is worth for me to invest time in it.Clary its not worth doing it considring you prefer to insult ppl instead of talking like a normal person.And for the record,i have nothing to do with @nd6ncghj this topic just happened to get my atention and thought i could get some info from the players since im fairly new and so far im prety dissapointed in the community in how you chose to react and insult with "your personal IQ of each of you is equal to your resets in game" and so on.