Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

aRF & CS

trololo

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  325

anyway, if you guys rf are a little honest, even you were not expecting to be that good...

• Group:  Administrators
    • Content Count:  2,019
    • Device:  Windows

@Season + 3 warn points for BL

@KostisPoutou +3 warn points for Insults

Small things:

@nd6ncghj +1 warn point 

@Green +1 warn point

@Voyager +1 warn point

I wanna ask you some shit, but you might tell me a lie
    But, ayy, I barely care
    I no longer live in my feelings, shit, I'm barely there 
    I can never live in New York 'cause I can't carry there
    They say I can't live in my city 'cause it's crazy there
    I'm like "Shit, that's everywhere"

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  48

Personally i did test it in end game ,and tested it to moon and back for end game .Everything will be more balanced .I expected to be this way ,cuz agi vit str gives dmg to RF while now ,rest of the classes add vit ,or agi ,or ene .We permanently receive damage ,but in end game ,it will be balanced .It is true that i didnt test it for 15-20 rr .But thats it .sBK had his first rr and also still now can be good ,aSM is also good now , sMG had its resets  so people should stop complaining .Lets remember at 5-10 rr when MG had so high attack speed that you had no chance to hit him back .... 

• Content Count:  445

@Green excuse me for telling you, just read your posts from this topic. You say nothing with many words.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  58

6 minutes ago, Mu3rTe said:

anyway, if you guys rf are a little honest, even you were not expecting to be that good...

At this point aRFs are OP without a doubt,   BUT what about early game sMG in PVP AND in PVM ? I didnt see CRYYYYYYYY making threads about MG too powerful, please nerf it, cause he was playing it and was a happy kebab.  I was basically trash for first 1,5 month,  having best gear at that time. Fair price to pay to become strong mid-late game. Dont you think ?

img

• Content Count:  352

5 minutes ago, Green said:

At this point aRFs are OP without a doubt,   BUT what about early game sMG in PVP AND in PVM ? I didnt see CRYYYYYYYY making threads about MG too powerful, please nerf it, cause he was playing it and was a happy kebab.  I was basically trash for first 1,5 month,  having best gear at that time. Fair price to pay to become strong mid-late game. Dont you think ?

mate why u trashtalk now ? sMG was good only in case if he was on couple of RR more or had better items than have rest, and even so BK killed him with 3-4 combo.

SM and summ was weak for the most part for lack of good staff

8 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

mate why u trashtalk now ? sMG was good only in case if he was on couple of RR more or had better items than have rest, and even so BK killed him with 3-4 combo.

sMG with good build could 1v1 anyone in game with SAME RESETS, except Zutto + sMG had best PVM dmg, pure facts not trashtalk, you confuse me, mister. 

img

29 minutes ago, nd6ncghj said:

Oh yeah, i forgot, why you didnt report kundun bug and had all early kunduns in game ? m ? :) 

img

• Content Count:  34

Two cents from me:

I have a little petition for Admin and his stuff.
    I remember case on Phoenix when after one updates U make DL with raven soo OP.
    We told it many times but u all said - ITS NOT BUG
    Two week later u add new patch with remove dmg of raven, but u did it after half serv quit.

@Zutto remember it ? We were both on spot in swamp (it was battle map) , only 2BKwo EE
    When came full pt with EE they have a big issues to kill us (u were on Dragon set+15+dd+hp, me on DK)
    but u know what happened when came 1rr 17 mlvl DL with zen set....
    BK 180mlvl and BK 160mlvl with top geers was killed by ONE DL with 17mlvl with 1rr and with ZEN set :)
    And if some1 doesnt know - they killed both of us in 10 sec :)

GUYS its no matter if its BK, RF, DL or other class. 
    Ppl will quit if u cant make balance in game.

I dont think soo problem is that Oklahoma is ATM best pvp player on serv. Normal ppl never cry about that. Some1 have to be top1. Now is Oklahoma time.
    I dont think soo ppl cry about Oklahoma and his dmg, no1 will leave serv coz Okla is top ^^
    But if u make in top10 pvp players all ppl with RF - i know 1 thing, ppl will leave and they will be right. 

SOO PLEASE, dont destroy this serv like u destroyed it with Raven bug on DL ^^
    MAKE MU GREAT AGAIN !

• Content Count:  29

1 hour ago, killua said:

Two cents from me:

I have a little petition for Admin and his stuff.
    I remember case on Phoenix when after one updates U make DL with raven soo OP.
    We told it many times but u all said - ITS NOT BUG
    Two week later u add new patch with remove dmg of raven, but u did it after half serv quit.

@Zutto remember it ? We were both on spot in swamp (it was battle map) , only 2BKwo EE
    When came full pt with EE they have a big issues to kill us (u were on Dragon set+15+dd+hp, me on DK)
    but u know what happened when came 1rr 17 mlvl DL with zen set....
    BK 180mlvl and BK 160mlvl with top geers was killed by ONE DL with 17mlvl with 1rr and with ZEN set :)
    And if some1 doesnt know - they killed both of us in 10 sec :)

GUYS its no matter if its BK, RF, DL or other class. 
    Ppl will quit if u cant make balance in game.

I dont think soo problem is that Oklahoma is ATM best pvp player on serv. Normal ppl never cry about that. Some1 have to be top1. Now is Oklahoma time.
    I dont think soo ppl cry about Oklahoma and his dmg, no1 will leave serv coz Okla is top ^^
    But if u make in top10 pvp players all ppl with RF - i know 1 thing, ppl will leave and they will be right. 

SOO PLEASE, dont destroy this serv like u destroyed it with Raven bug on DL ^^
    MAKE MU GREAT AGAIN !

Don't worry ma dude,there already seems to be a slight decline in players and i suspect in the next few weeks/months even more will leave.

How badly do you want to lose?

If people will leave ,they will be the owners of MG's .Cuz they got used to being best character in pvp hunt cs ,and now they find a lot of reasons to keep their position .No one left when just MG was top ,lets remember ....just Zutto could compete with MG's ,and no one left .Now same for Oklahoma .He can be killed ,but if you guys don't use all buffs in CS while he does ,its your problems .You can get 120 more attack rate from buffs ...

All this trash talk just show how much need of appreciation some of you need and you don't make the difference between a game and real problems .Those kind of guys will always find a problem when they are not top .Try getting in top by not destroing your competition ,but by doing better than them .

Good luck with this topic !

• Content Count:  15

12 hours ago, darkyo said:

Max ref is 60% and max dd is same 60% u dont know to many thing about server drom what i see this means that full ene sum + ref it will be same 60% (+set is same 60% it dont adds more than 60% )

I am interested in this. As it might change my build. Have you tested it?

Can @ADMIN confirm the numbers? Thank you.

• Content Count:  34

xcited plz check first info about server on forum. u can find all details there.(anyway posted by admin) :)

• Content Count:  445

Im not sure about reflect, but dd is max 60%.

I always tell the truth, even when I lie.

• Content Count:  15

13 minutes ago, killua said:

:)

Thank you. I missed that one.

• Content Count:  53

The problem is not about okla is n1 on pvp the problem is and i repeat myself is that rf on agi is too op why are u throwing rocks on each other with no reason .... rf got an def buff this is all and the dmg and def on rf will scale until the end of the server but on stage i am sure admin will change something or he will see that was on bug on server so just wait for next patch and things will come back ...

You just hold your point that RF has Huge Def .Let me show you that in end game you have higher ,and you can beat him .

My SM with 12 rr ,9000 agi and 16 points in first defense ML ,has 4300 def rate.

My RF with 16 rr 16000 agi and 18 ML points in def has 5300 def rate.If i go till full agility ,RF defense will be approx. 7500 k. while a SM defense with 20 000 agi will be 9 k def rate.Lets not speak about BK which has highest def rate (ADMIN said very clear agi BK will be best in PvP) .Your only problem here ,is that your characters need vit/ene/str right now to deal pvp ,while aRF add agi and get damage too .But this thing will change .If u wanna beat us now ,go add agi ,otherwise you are crying for nothing .As I said before ,you say that RF is OP now .Same was sMG ,sBK and tank DL for CS ,the only difference is that we are not some crybabies and we waited for our characters to have upperhand .We know that in end game situation will change ,but please ,some of you need to use that test server ....otherwise you are just complaining.

ADDED AFTER EDIT:
    Also seriously guys ,you darkyo ,you complain cuz he killed u and u have just made 16th rr and he almost makes 19 rr .Also at 16rr i hit the max agi for this stage (16 000) and you stil cry about it .My Dmg doesnt rise till first 3 make a rr ,so till i am 20 rr i have same dmg .Please ,stop this trash talk ....and go make some resets ...with a gap of 3000 points its normal for him to beat you .

4 hours ago, darkyo said:

The problem is not about okla is n1 on pvp the problem is and i repeat myself is that rf on agi is too op why are u throwing rocks on each other with no reason .... rf got an def buff this is all and the dmg and def on rf will scale until the end of the server but on stage i am sure admin will change something or he will see that was on bug on server so just wait for next patch and things will come back ...

% raise for Dark Side from agi is capped so it will not scale at some point, and there will be no reason to put more agi points just for def , the def buff is reasonable 

img

• Content Count:  12

On 12/2/2019 at 8:01 PM, Gion said:

@Season + 3 warn points for BL

Care to elaborate where i had a BL?Im the only one who kept this entire conversation civil without naming ppl and insulting anyone.