Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

Complaints and requests

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

More and more players are making aggressive complaints to OldSquad staff members. I am a player too and I understand how frustrating it can be when some things don`t work as I would personally like, so I partially understand those frustrated players, but from here to having an aggressive attitude is a long way. 

I think being polite always solves more problems than being aggressive and I suggest to those players who have something to complain about, to try and do it politely, Admin and Gion are people who work hard to keep the server alive to develop it and to add as many new things as possible, things that will increase the satisfaction of the players, there will always be problems and things to be solved, but going on forum chatbox and start insulting will never help our community.

If you haven't noticed so far, if Admin changes something (about in game balance), he does it at the request of the crowd, not only for a single players' request, and not without a strong argument. Do you want things to change? Get in the game, talk to the players on the server to make forum accounts, make POLL in the forum and guide them to vote.
    When you discover bugs, you can send the details to the Admin privately, you have topics on forum for suggestions, bug reports, feedback etc. You will not solve any problem by shouting and insulting the OS team in the game chat or in the chatbox forum. 

There are also my "favorite" players who complain that they donated and because of this, Admin has obligations towards them.  Ohhhh, come on, brothers!!  Did Admin log into your bank account and forced you to click on the donated amount? Did anyone in any way force you to put money in this game? Don't you already have the benefits from donating? Isn't that why you did it? For credit, VIP. Etc? Stop spamming that Admin does this for money and stop demanding things to OS staff cause you donated X euro and now you own us all? 

Ask yourself how can you add value to our community by making suggestions, and not by making demands, because no one is here to accept all these outbursts of yours.

I would also like to add that the mu players, pro or not, have the opportunity to enjoy things that go beyond imagination, and not even those from Webzen do as much hardwork to get balance or fair play as Admin does. He does it out of passion, listening to everyone, reacting (maybe sometimes tough) but how could he react when he only receives attacks? Playing OldSquad is an opportunity, it makes the ultimate sacrifice for us to enjoy mu online, donors or not,  right or wrong?? That you have found a bug and exploit it, in the long run, all this there will be dust and ash, my advice for you is to be constructive, not destructive, think for the future, as Admin does it successfully because he is professional, and yes, he is also perfectionist and sometimes it can be a flaw for him , and it may affect us also, but you cannot be always a diplomat and kiss the bottoms of those who constantly attack you. The OldSquad community is constantly changing and the server is molding ALWAYS on its needs, so keep  your damn mouth shut if you are not prepared to argue that some normal people are asking for something to change.   

Sometimes I blame the Admin for his behavior and he knows it too :) but after seeing so much hatred for nothing, for updates, for things that just don't matter, because only one thing doesn't work properly and is overshadowed by all  1 million other things that work well and for everything I`d like to thank the Admin (and kiss him in the ass) because this is what many people believe (although I have always been and will be a supporter  of our community) I give Admin a kick in the ass again because they do not understand again that mu players are also people and that they are always frustrated (when not one , it is the other) I am convinced that he knows this because I will thank him again and kiss his ass as his work has given me the unexpected chance to put passion in this game again,, for others who believe in the freedom of speech I will tell them that I will roughly criticize him when I have the impression that he is wrong regardless of the circumstances. 

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment!