Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter X

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Last week, at the Castle Siege, things went the same way as before, Squadron easily knocked out both attacking guilds, which failed to register the seal even once, most of losing sides warriors complaint that the Agility Rage Fighters beat their way and partially answered the questions in the previous article: "Is Rage Fighter overpowered? Is the server unbalanced because of this?" those questions found the answers and it was confirmed by Admin in the latest updates.

Those Updates have ended a drama that many players have gone through, who have complained in every way possible and impossible, but, as we already know the human nature, if a drama ends it will give birth to a new one, if so far everyone who has not playing ARF complained about this class, now the guys who are playing ARF started complaining that they cannot beat players on the server easily, although Admin anticipated this and gave them the option to rebuild their stats for free, they still complain, he even offered to some the opportunity to change the class into something else also free and they are still not satisfied... Will he ever be able to thank everyone? ( Personally, I think not, but we will leave the time to answer this question, as it usually does).

In the meantime, I look forward to see the next Castle Siege, I hope it will be a fair fight and who is best to win, without seeing anyone crying, shouting left and right as the others are stronger for various reasons. Because, to be honest, I still don't understand why you would make flames when you had the same chances, I don't understand the scandals from the past, it was not like the HARDCORE and ATTACK guilds were deprived of the right to recruit or play with Agility Rage Fighters, Isn't it?  

My opinion remains unwavering, and it is that Squadron fought better than both guilds in one place, if in the past I have criticized this guild, it is time to bow my head and show them Respect. Squadron is more united than ever and will be a tough nut to crack for any guild on the server, HardCore looks better than ever, as well as ATTACK, I will give them a chance, so they can contradict me and I hope that they will do it this time, I'm waiting for their answer on the battlefield on Sunday ! 

That's not all about the Castle Siege!! Admin is preparing for us a new era of Castle Siege, an era in which the guild's power will dominate, or the guild will fall more easy into the grave that, The Curse, digs from the first moments when this guild conquers the most important event and holds the supremacy on the server. More details here https://oldsquad.ro/forum/topic/3520-incoming-cs-system-v2/

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

i was sure this CS will be interesting and hard for us.. but nah... again.. like 20 vs 30/35 and they couldnt even register.. after 1st hour we even let them "fight each others" and see what happens.. ATTACK registered! Hardcore tried keep switch with darkyo (their main gm now) and block us.. but nahh... it took us max 5min to retake it..

our next thinks about CS its to split our guild and play 10 vs 10.. it might be funnier for us..