Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
Then you are in the best place!
Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
- Dynamic Low EXP.
- Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
- 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
- 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
- Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
- Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
- 100% Balanced Services.
Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE

https://ibb.co/zh0KQPG?fbclid=IwAR39Gac-YJhSJ8gj7YQXwv_fvXLLE9w6kaa5xboGpz2pxcNkwjo3kVfY400

https://ibb.co/HnTt3Gy?fbclid=IwAR1w8Vl7WzV33yUnbkW6AtfiRwr4ygpjPlLJOzj48wcOoVIADpSzAI6kLmY

Maybe someone thinks i'm crazy ... check this guy again ... like i said in my previous post ... he can't hold his mouth. His fingers can't hold on... "Mother / Father / even dear people who died in my family" He doesn't care ...

all on server know theat Trompeta is now the secundary of>>> mafy,Makiavelli,Mu3rTe<<<

bebica

and this account on forum is make just for hunt!!!

Screen01-05-16-40-0002.jpg

if you check his story just on me he make post:)))FANS

i got only 2 posts here and the account is made long time ago ... i'm not hunting you , just posting your wicked   language ... which i'm sick of it. 

To that picture , mafy was already warned.

the pics is just to remeber,you make more accounts on forum for your hunthing technique

Joined:12/23/2016 this is old date on this forum,not new at every BD on this server boss,you are like a bitch!!!!

lol .. keep insulting me here too man ... this is the way that you learn home ... It's not my fault that you play this server longer than me. But if you done the same on every DB , i can get a picture of you ...

make o statue 

They who never talk shit or insult us

Screen12-20-14-05-0000.jpg

Screen01-05-16-42-0000.jpg

Admin you like to lost your players for this?,check what mafy say!!!

i think you don't understand 1 thing ... idon't know who talking like that with you , or what trying to prove here ... I am a real player with a real account who you insulted many times. And you used public chat , in this post and in the second one (by useing PIRVAN). Your picture doesn't explain anything ...

is swearing is swearing, nevermind that, but trying to make playes to quit the server, thats low, even for him, do you care about this community?

Beside swearing ,most important goal of them is to make players get out of this community :)) .May Hardcore be more despicable than GROM ? Reporter why don't you write some rows about how good guys are HARDCORE for this community?:)) 

We understand that this is a game ,but as i see ,those guys don't understand ...Even made an account and cried "they swear about my family" when they do the same . Perfect character guys ....worst than any other guild on this server .Even some of them left game ,cuz they can't eat their own shits :))Just a bunch of cry babies ,that think they have the power ...but they have no CS ,3 players play on all guild accounts ...they see each other and speak just in weekends :)) 

But wait ,They have the PERFECT MG =)))) pahahahaha always the same ...Arrogants 

I've seen ZaZaX using bad swearing words but hell you guys are no better than him ! You cannot make us or everyone else from this community think that  your guys are living proofs of fair play,kind and innocent players

i see this deviated from the intended course of action, just take your warn and mute and lets move on.

we all know zazax swearing on every oportunity, many of us just dont care so much abouth him to make post about, or else he will be muted full db.

6 hours ago, Colossus said:

Even made an account and cried "they swear about my family" when they do the same .

I think you don't understand ... or you don't wish to understand. This isn't an account made to "cry" on forum. This is my personal account. 

Joined:06/28/2019 -> it isn't a new account, just for these posts. If i'm not posting daily , that isn't mean that i'm new.

And i don't understand why you insist with "HARDCORE guild" - > these posts (PIRVAN and thisone) is made for personal insults. Zazax isn't the first one which was swearing me but it's a huge difference to swear once (or in a discussion when you're stressed or upset) and to swear every each time when had contact with him and always the same bad words +arrogance. He isn't The God , Donald Trump , Vladimir Putin or who ever VIP he thinks he is. I'm not his FAN and he doesn't have fans at all ...

P.S -> if you have nothing to add to this post only , please do not post at all. Stop useing HARDCORE guild BS. This isn't about HARDCORE or Makiavelli ...

Yeah ...You learned to correctly write in english in 1 day ...=))  (compare your last message broken english with this last message =)) 

Screen-01-08-11-13-0010.jpg

"they dont insult us"

The only thing I see here is just a "duel" of bad words, which is advantaging none of you.

I see provoking and responding, so, please, try to keep it more low key. If you fire a shot, expect to be shot back

Mop the floor, hide the wet sign just to catch 'em slippin'