Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

The Beginning of End Game

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

Hello OldSquaders! 

I know that many argue that Inception has reached the end of the game, I argue that this is far from the end, because so far we have only 26 players who have reached 30 resets and do not forget the master level or end game items, and another thing that contradicts them is the admin staff activity, Gion and Admin are still developing this server, they are focused on improvements aand we haven't had the Wormhole player boost yet. 

One of the improvements recently made by Admin and Gion is the End Game Quest System,  a revolutionary system which allows you to evolve into resets, exp and character power even after you reach 30 resets. 
    I would like to clarify in this article some things that need clarification, Aida3 and Raklion2 for example, when I saw the new update the first thing was to press "M" in the game to teleport me there. Well, it doesn't go that way,  Aida3 is a place near the cemetery in Aida, a deserted place, so if you reach the end game quest and you have to hunt bloody mobs, there you can find them, same as Raklion2, this is the bottom of Raklion. If you are lucky enough to be the only player at that time that is doing this quest, and you check the time when you kill mobs in each map, you can finish this quest in ~3 hours .

Second quest, hunt 2 Budge Dragons and 2 White wizards, this quest can be done with a bit of luck during 2x invasion from each, so lets say ~7 hours, my hint here is to try to make those invasion in the middle of nights or early mornings, when the activity is lower on server.

Third quest, give David 1x ob3 and 1x ob2 , well, here ob2 is hardest , cand drop on White Wizards, Cursed Dragon or at kanturu event at Maya Hands. Ob3 has a chance to drop from bc8 so you just need to go BC to exp and you might get it. 

Forth quest: kill 60 Rabbits, this quest can be done in around 5-6 Rabbits invasions, there are 18 Rabbits on each map but you will not be that lucky to find all yourself, on the rush hours I suggest you to go Noria (there are fewer people who are hunting because it is vast map , and in the middle of nights or in mornings go Dungeon or Elbeland, is more easy and fast to find and kill Rabbits

Fifth quest: Answer correctly to 5 quiz questions, this is a quest that involves patience and typing skills, but it is not a hard quest, you just need to be online when quiz event is up and be faster in typing than the other players. 

Sixth quest: Win 3 Chaos Castles, well, this is a hard quest if you do not have a pvp character, but guild can help you up in that case, just talk to them to kill all enemies and let you win:) this quest can be done in 1 day with pvp skills and a bit of luck. 

So far we already have 5 players who finished the first 3 quests and made 31 resets! Those players are amazing! Congrats to them!

I'll keep you updated with all the new quests to come, Just remember that the end game on Old Squad can last for months so if you want to be up to date in the fall when it is relaunched you have to play it from the beginning to the end and anyway you will be surprised by the news that come from a criminal mind, an innovative one that makes Mu Online Great Again!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

New!

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

well, sorry, i wanted to say bc8 ...@White1993  thanks for correcting the mistake

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  5

it will be a problem going bc 8 with a DL. at lvl 390 i still go bc 7

2 hours ago, Th3omen said:

it will be a problem going bc 8 with a DL. at lvl 390 i still go bc 7

@Th3omen , this quest is only for Characters who are lvl 400 and 30 + resets, BC 8 is for characters with 400 lvl and quest level 3 finished ( so u can go inside BC 8 only for Master Level!), and all classes goes in BC and DS at same levels, more info about entry levels here :