Important Info
  • Register now to gain full access!
  • Full Info about Phoenix: HERE
  • Full Info about Inception: HERE
  • OSGM Competition: HERE
  • Big Guide for Newbies: HERE
  • Welcome to OldSquad Community

Looking to have fun on a Professional Environment?
    Then you are in the best place!
    Join our MU Online Servers and feel the difference.

SEASON 6 EP 3 - HARD ECONOMY SYSTEM

- Progressive Gameplay.
    - Dynamic Low EXP.
    - Boosted EXP for Newbies!

OUTSTANDING QUALITY & SUPPORT

- Highly configured details in a Smart & Professional way.
    - 15/24 Support on Forum & Facebook.
    - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

HIGH STABILITY & LONG TERM EDITIONS

- Dedicated Project without monthly restarts.
    - 95% UP-TIME with announced Maintenances.
    - Weekly Updates & Improvements.

REAL PLAY2WIN!

- No WebShop / CashShop / VipServer.
    - Credits can be farmed easily INGAME.
    - 100% Balanced Services.

"The Curse" Back to Origins chapter XlV

Reporter

• Group:  MU-Team
    • Content Count:  260

The battle for server supremacy after "Squadron era"  has started since the beginning of the week. The power on the server is divided between three major guilds: Hardcore, ATTACK and the new PlayBoys guild, the latter was created from the active players who remained on the server from the great Squadron guild. Fierce fighting ensued between Hardcore and the other two guilds (ATTACK and PlayBoys), all three guilds dreamed to grab the crown dropped by Voyager. The fights that took place at night turned into prolonged fights, Hardcore provoking both opposing guilds to PVP and PK, making safe areas populated 24 hours a day by warriors from all three guilds, becoming the prey of the anger and revenge. 

As in any war, everyone had to lose and no one to win, the battles were fierce and no one from these three guilds could not acquire experience. Time runs fast and the weekend is approaching, the Lord's sign records begin and on Saturday night the first surprise is triggered: ATTACK guild is removed from the game this time successfully by Hardcore. The warrior's eyes of these 3 guilds are glittering in the dark, looking to see the great crown  they wish to place on the head of their leader, and, of course, to sit on the great throne and together to rule the MU world.

Sunday was quiet as usual before the breakup of hell. There were secret strategies on the chessboard that were due to be revealed during the war. In order to take part in this war for supremacy, those in the ATTACK who no longer had the chance to reach the top of the chain, allied themselves with PlayBoys and thus helped this guild to crush Hardcore ones who started the fight well, but they lost important points, being forced to step backwards. Playboys and ATTACK hit hard from start to the end, being helped by some warriors introduced into Squadron guild. They fought bravely and, with the two top guilds force on their side,  crushed and trampled on everything that was moving through their path. At the end of this battle, these warriors were raising Sk0pt to the highest possible rank, the master of Inception, and the ruler of the continent.

Some rumors say that pride and arrogance has cost the Hardcore warriors the crown, these voices say that you cannot start a war with two equally strong guilds at the same time only if you are crazy, and they seem to be right. They also say that Hardcore had too few warriors with experience and it was another factor that led to their defeat.

Over the grave of the Squadron era, a new era begins to flourish, the PlayBoy ERA, a new guild who was learning and taking advantage of the experience gained in that legendary guild, they knew how to play this fight in their favor and to speculate and gain an unexpected help (at least at the beginning of the week), a help from ATTACK, a guild that was pushed back by Hardcore, they had only two choices, to stand back and watch from distance or to get in fight and smash the enemy.  

After this Castle Siege, Hardcore died, the most important players gave up the game for unknown reasons, so rumors are heard that ATTACK and PlayBoys will break the alliance and continue the fight for supremacy.

To be continued...

Freedom of speech is the concept of the inherent human right to voice one's opinion publicly without fear of censorship or punishment! 

• Group:  Members
    • Content Count:  60
    • Device:  Windows

That happens when hardcore genius members try to block guilds by registering more guilds with signs. Or Muerte try even pk SkOpt next to npc in order he can’t register signs. But the funny thing is that mr Reporter didn’t see/mention any Antigame strategy this time..  just strategies....  and I guess hardcor’s top players couldn’t accept that there are smarter players than them and they instantly quit after cs. 
    just for your info there was no Strategie or plan or something till Saturday night when muerte and his team made this thing with signs and denied to one guild take part in cs.  

• Group:  Legends
    • Content Count:  325

Dude, if you want to participate at CS, give a fucking care, if your full leadership is  not able to fucking register signs and they only login at 23:59 to do it, that means you don't deserve to participate.

It's part of the game, its a fucking strategy. But no, you guys are cleaver i am stupid. Maybe you guys will learn to play, or maybe try to improve yourself.

Maybe work on dignity, and pride, and from time to time, maybe admit that others are better than yourselves.

If that crappy attack guild had any pride in them, they will admit they were outplayed, and learn for next time.

And do you even have courage to post here? when you put tanks in fucking squadron and hold switch  when gm is not even available?, yes that is Antigame if you wanna speak about that. 

Ahhh so joining tanks in squadron isn’t part of the game? Isn’t Strategie? Only your clever methods are strategies.. and btw.. why u did or tried to do same thing then? And u joined char in Bahamas guild? No pride?? Ofc even u did that u just faked up even more cause after this u couldn’t even register with main guild..

we were ahead from 1st min in cs. Never In danger! But u know what.. I like play antigaming vs antigaming just for show u that We r smarter than u.
    about attack who didn’t have enough signs.. dude maybe that’s cause zazax got ban or cause they aren’t so nerd like u to log 10acc and hunt signs 24/7 to block guilds. But this doesn’t mean they don’t care or they don’t want play cs.

improve myshelf? Learn how to play? Admit that u r better than me? Dude I can speak just for myshelf now.. I’m playing Active max 2-3h pro day, NEVER had vip, NEVER paid a single euro to buy cred. And still I’m winning like 95% cs from 1st cs till now.. so why I need improve myshelf? These infos are also good for the kids that cry that this a pay2win server.. well it isn’t!!!!!! Credits, vip help a lot.. but if u know how to play there are more ways.

ps. I always say.. being nerd doesn’t means u r pro. Cya! 

• Content Count:  11

13 minutes ago, KostisPoutou said:

improve myshelf? Learn how to play? Admit that u r better than me? Dude I can speak just for myshelf now.. I’m playing Active max 2-3h pro day, NEVER had vip, NEVER paid a single euro to buy cred. And still I’m winning like 95% cs from 1st cs till now.. so why I need improve myshelf? These infos are also good for the kids that cry that this a pay2win server.. well it isn’t!!!!!! Credits, vip help a lot.. but if u know how to play there are more ways.

ps. I always say.. being nerd doesn’t means u r pro. Cya!

Looool, mr bullshit which did not represent absolutely anything until today, when all worthy people left the project. 😂🤣

????? U just posted for write random things? I don’t represent anything? So answer us what are u representing? 
    i was in squadron from first weeks, from 1st cs, when all “worthy players” were playing and stayed there till voyager quit. Didn’t changed 18472828 guilds or something. 

And so, you are a member of the Guild squadron, and what is your second achievement? That's how you describe yourself but I think it's the only thing you can boast of.

Wtf dude.. I really don’t get your point here.. its just a game..what achievements u want me to have?? Describe myshelf? Why Should I? 
    u r coming here and posting without even your real char name and writing no sense shits.

so let us know your achievements. Plz describe us yourself! 
    As I already wrote my achievements were to be from 1st day when server opened always in top 50-60 char without a single vip and without a single donation for cred. I also joined, helped and stayed till the end in one guild that dominated in this version.  I also made 1st full seeded sock set in game +13. Yest I finished it +15. Got best stick in game sb+15 edr.  And all these with just 2-3h pro day and without spend a single euro. And most important achievement I met nice people and enjoyed play with them and had really fun destroying hardcore and guys like u without even trying hard.. and still enjoying making fun of  u on forum too.. 

that’s all.. what else u need to know about me? Let’s listen your side now.. your achievements!! 

• Content Count:  325

As long as you are having fun, all good.

But from having fun, to make everything just to win its a long way.

As I said after all it’s just a game.. so I guess all players who still playing having fun. Or else they would have also quit.

make everything just to win... like what? Ofc Im trying always to win with any way (ofc always with server’s rules) and u also doing the same with your ways. And I respect that.
    If u want to speak in personal I also respect u as player too. I liked the way u joined squadron, the honestly way and reason u left them. Your gameplay and how u can play more than 1 char each time, your char/build. If u read all my posts I never called u noob or something. I even found smart the way u tried to take advantage in last cs and I wouldn’t mention shit about antigame if reporter had not start this story 4-5 topics before. 
    i just called u nerd. And that’s only my personal opinion. Cause u playing active very much and with many char. Maybe in your eyes u r just a normal player. 

1 hour ago, KostisPoutou said:

had really fun destroying hardcore and guys like u without even trying hard.. and still enjoying making fun of  u on forum too.. 

So where did you destroy and humiliate someone?)) I heard about squadron about individual participants, but about you I did not hear, with such things as you described you had somewhere to Shine, or about you had to tell people, but such is not present, everything that you say is achievement of individuals from squadron and not yours

The only one where I've seen you this is the forum where you justify aRF-s overpower and unbalancing in favor of ur guild

Then go plz read first topics from reporter about CS.. he is mentioning min 4-5 times my cs dls name Sk0pT. 
    i hope I answered u for one more time.. but u still hiding your char name and still didn’t answer me.. what’s your achievement and your history here???

Oh... You praised so much your sumoner but in the end mention your antigame-DL)) great achievement))I hope you're not too tired of destroy us with your full Vit DL

Great game

Great achievement 

Great trash-talk 🤣

Here we go again^^ same shits.. and still no answer!! I guess u r just mad for losing almost everything.. I can feel u.. sadness and saltyness .. ahh w8.. no.. in fact I can’t feel u.. never lost cs vs u^^^

Why do I have to answer your questions and you don't have to answer mine?

I am glad that you are showing off your achievements in the CM)) 

Great game

Great achievement 

Great trash-talk 

keep hiding..that’s what rats doing better.. no reason to waste more time with u. 
    Too boring.. and too sad not having the balls to speak and write with a name.. 

im gonna make something more interesting now than speaking with u.. gonna make some lord mix’s.. and mixing some statues for w4. 
    cya looser! 

13 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I am glad that you are showing off your achievements in the CM)) 

Great game

Great achievement 

Great trash-talk 

• Content Count:  118

Sorry, but 50 vs 5-6 doesn’t mean “smarter”. It’s only about overpowered. 👌 I wonder what it would have been like if everyone  had played just for their team and try to win for themselves, and not “try not to win someone”. 
    And sorry again, i got the first +15 socketed set and also first +15 fo 3rd level wings.

Have a nice day!

• Content Count:  48

You know just cry cuz you lost guys .When you do shitty things no one cries .You cried from the start of the server ....i don't expect anything more from hardcore .If you dont win you cry .Cuz we joined them ,cuz rf is strong ,cuz sd potins restore too much   ....Long ago started to be lame what you do ,now you just make us sure that you are totally lame and u can't sleep at night ,cuz you have " The perfect builds " and you still can't get the CS .The only player that I can truly say its a good player it's Muerte .Without him your guild won' existe ,nor your items ,nor your actual level in resets.

You started with anti-game and with shitty things like d/c-ing our players from long ago .You started playing this game like trashes and now you cry cuz we entered PlayBoyz,while you are too afraid to let us participate at CS .

and i wrote already.. if u hadnt block attack guild u could find out what would have happened.

u dont need apologize. just go and read again what i wrote. i made 1st full seeded sock set +13 in game before even u had 1 item +15.

and anyway i didnt try to prove something. i just answered to this guy about my ''game achievements"

and btw... 50 vs 5-6? for real dude?? :P :P yes it was like 25 vs 15 or something.. but stop write what ever u want..